1. #46661
    Dreadlord Coffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Brazilian Shirou plays Dark Souls.
    [IMG]http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20121106/n5098ee34549ec.gif[IMG]
    Brazilian Shirou doing what he does best:


    You should combine those two

    Or this

    shit I forgot I was actually using Chris on here

  2. #46662
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If anything it would be about the games more than the consoles this time around, but there will be console talk. As long as I can see more than 5 non FPS, super hyper realistic shooters that have about 4 colors, all of them being in the realm of brown and grey. I better see actual gameplay footage too.
    Well the only reason i give a shit about E3 so far is only for two titles.The New legend of Zelda and Infamous Second Son.But honestly it is probably for the best that the big three companies stray from sharing the lime light. Instead they get full focus on there own press conferences.

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  3. #46663
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    That's really the only reason E3 exists. Who cares about a new console, we care about what's ON the new consoles.
    Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Well the only reason i give a shit about E3 so far is only for two titles.The New legend of Zelda and Infamous Second Son.
    I have nothing that I am looking forward to, E3 is going to have to show something interesting, which it really hasn't in some time.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  4. #46664
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Brazilian Shirou doing what he does best:
    [img]http://www.onlysp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/You-Died.jpg[img]

    You should combine those two

    [size=1]Or this[/url]
    I see your mistake!

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 04:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it
    Yeah :/

    Well, I am looking forward to seeing what new news I get about Watch Dogs. Also, Disney are the worst company in the world. I still can't believe they shut down LucasArts and stopped Star Wars 1313 from getting made. I was looking forward to it ;_;
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  5. #46665
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,095
    It's always frustrating when parents tell their kids that Santa isn't real when they're like 7 or don't even tell them about Santa at all. "Oh, well when my parents told me Santa wasn't real, I was so upset and I-" Let me stop you right there. "I was so upset". Your parents very clearly told you too early. "I don't want to lie to my children". You fucking moron, lying is an essential part of human development. Any decent human being can tell there is a massive difference between good lies and bad lies. Guess what? Your kid is going to lie to you. And you're going to lie to your kid. So why deprive them of one of the magical things of childhood? It makes no bloody sense.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

    mfw every day | "Run away with me now." | Kortin's Music List!

  6. #46666
    Frey is out. Laters.

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  7. #46667
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It's always frustrating when parents tell their kids that Santa isn't real when they're like 7 or don't even tell them about Santa at all. "Oh, well when my parents told me Santa wasn't real, I was so upset and I-" Let me stop you right there. "I was so upset". Your parents very clearly told you too early. "I don't want to lie to my children". You fucking moron, lying is an essential part of human development. Any decent human being can tell there is a massive difference between good lies and bad lies. Guess what? Your kid is going to lie to you. And you're going to lie to your kid. So why deprive them of one of the magical things of childhood? It makes no bloody sense.
    I think I remember Ruo having a discussion long ago about this very subject.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #46668
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,095
    and now I'm going to bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I think I remember Ruo having a discussion long ago about this very subject.
    Yeah, he's one of those people who believe you should tell the truth all the time.

    Really naiive and incredibly foolish, if you ask me.

    Lying is an essential part of human existence. Depriving yourself of a great tool because it can be used for bad is just an incredibly idiotic thing to do.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

    mfw every day | "Run away with me now." | Kortin's Music List!

  9. #46669
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:41 AM ----------



    I have nothing that I am looking forward to, E3 is going to have to show something interesting, which it really hasn't in some time.
    Yeah it is getting kind of tiresome to sort through the pile of filth that the gaming industry is plowing out now.but as they say you can search a pile of shit and eventually find a diamond but then your reminded you had to go through shit to get it.

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  10. #46670
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    and now I'm going to bed.



    Yeah, he's one of those people who believe you should tell the truth all the time.

    Really naiive and incredibly foolish, if you ask me.

    Lying is an essential part of human existence. Depriving yourself of a great tool because it can be used for bad is just an incredibly idiotic thing to do.
    I don't remember what his opinion was, but I think it was him wondering why certain lies are fine, but others are not.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  11. #46671
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I don't remember what his opinion was, but I think it was him wondering why certain lies are fine, but others are not.
    His opinion was as I said. He believes that you shouldn't lie.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

    mfw every day | "Run away with me now." | Kortin's Music List!

  12. #46672
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  13. #46673

  14. #46674
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Yeah it is getting kind of tiresome to sort through the pile of filth that the gaming industry is plowing out now.but as they say you can search a pile of shit but eventually you might find a gem.For who says that.....i do....i say that.
    I am just hoping for a small change, at the very least than some other genres getting some attention besides FPS and WRPG, especially the former. Some newer IPs would be great too.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    His opinion was as I said. He believes that you shouldn't lie.
    Up to each person really. I try to not lie about the things that count, but I will come up with random crazy shit all of the time.

    Or are they soldiers in the melon army?

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  15. #46675
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I am just hoping for a small change, at the very least than some other genres getting some attention besides FPS and WRPG, especially the former. Some newer IPs would be great too.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:52 AM ----------



    Up to each person really. I try to not lie about the things that count, but I will come up with random crazy shit all of the time.



    Or are they soldiers in the melon army?
    Platformers need to come back I think Mario is like the one of the bigger ones still around other than that not much.

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  16. #46676
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Brazilian Shirou doing what he does best:


    You should combine those two

    Or this
    Dork souls die when they are killed.

    It would be pretty cool if our Fate/Ficar Noite was a holy grail around raising and he could trace F1 cars, no?

    We could have Rommel as rider!

  17. #46677
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Platformers need to come back I think Mario is like the one of the bigger ones still around other than that not much.
    Platformers definitely need a comeback, but they need to step away from New Super Mario Bros., or at least stop thinking it is a proper Mario game. If they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 I would be happy, but none of the new things they are putting into the 2D Mario games. If they can make something akin to Super Mario 64 as I was not a huge fan of Sunshine or Galaxy. Maybe they can do a different story besides Peach being kidnapped.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  18. #46678
    I am Murloc! Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Metrallo, Colombia
    Posts
    5,122


    My sides.

  19. #46679
    Warchief Shroud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Google it
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Platformers definitely need a comeback, but they need to step away from New Super Mario Bros., or at least stop thinking it is a proper Mario game. If they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 I would be happy, but none of the new things they are putting into the 2D Mario games. If they can make something akin to Super Mario 64 as I was not a huge fan of Sunshine or Galaxy. Maybe they can do a different story besides Peach being kidnapped.
    im thinking more on the lines of jak and daxter crash bandicoot and spyro(the good ones). but with that I retire for the night.

    yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

  20. #46680
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    im thinking more on the lines of jak and daxter crash bandicoot and spyro(the good ones).
    I need to play the new Sly Cooper, but any of those examples would be nice.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •