1. #78081
    Blademaster Nox Drachen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Forgotten in the crowd.
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have been doing that for over 6 years now and to be honest i would rather have a set time when i eat then how it is now and not have to cook every meal by myself and sit alone at a pc and eat every meal and every day it gets kinda lonely.


    /Forever alone.
    Agreed, some things are better when you have people around you. Like co-op.

  2. #78082
    Stood in the Fire Humle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have been doing that for over 6 years now and to be honest i would rather have a set time when i eat then how it is now and not have to cook every meal by myself and sit alone at a pc and eat every meal and every day it gets kinda lonely.


    /Forever alone.
    Poor Vay. Humle and Vay should be roomies. But Humle is a slob.
    Sig & Avatar by Elyssia

  3. #78083
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have been doing that for over 6 years now and to be honest i would rather have a set time when i eat then how it is now and not have to cook every meal by myself and sit alone at a pc and eat every meal and every day it gets kinda lonely.


    /Forever alone.
    I always eat alone, i enjoy that.

    Sig and Avatar by Elyssia

  4. #78084
    Blademaster Nox Drachen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Forgotten in the crowd.
    Posts
    43
    Headcanon:

    A unicorns buffness is based on how much magic they use in comparison to how much they use their bodies.

    The more weighted they are towards magic, the slimmer they are. And vice versa.

    Most unicorns have a balance, like unicorns in Ponyville and Twilight to some degree.



    This is all speculation of course.

    Blueblood is fit because he spends hours posing for himself in front of a mirror.
    Fancypants likes gardening.
    Last edited by Nox Drachen; 2013-06-13 at 04:01 PM.

  5. #78085
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Poor Vay. Humle and Vay should be roomies. But Humle is a slob.
    I would have to get a income to be able to move out first used most of my savings on the trip to the london meetup

    Money well spent.

    Also who isent a slob.


    Im bored.
    Last edited by Vayjir; 2013-06-13 at 04:03 PM.
    DA(>^-^)>Dont Click on this. <(^-^<) Steamz Sig By Elyssia

  6. #78086

  7. #78087
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Why did I click on this!?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #78088
    Over 9000! Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox Drachen View Post
    Headcanon:

    A unicorns buffness is based on how much magic they use in comparison to how much they use their bodies.

    The more weighted they are towards magic, the slimmer they are. And vice versa.

    Most unicorns have a balance, like unicorns in Ponyville and Twilight to some degree.



    This is all speculation of course.

    Blueblood is fit because he spends hours posing for himself in front of a mirror.
    Fancypants likes gardening.
    What, so Fleur de lis or something is a super powerful magic user? Acting undercover as a trophy wife?

    Anyway, I doubt they will put that much meaning into the shape of ponies, it's just an aesthetic choice.
    Belief can become reality!

  9. #78089
    Blademaster Nox Drachen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Forgotten in the crowd.
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    What, so Fleur de lis or something is a super powerful magic user? Acting undercover as a trophy wife?

    Anyway, I doubt they will put that much meaning into the shape of ponies, it's just an aesthetic choice.
    No, not power. Usage. Manual labor is "beneath" most nobles, so hers is probably weighted more towards the magic part.

    And of course it's not actually canon. That's why it's called headcanon :3

  10. #78090
    The Patient Shaedris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoofington
    Posts
    291
    PC's back in business!

    Ended up being the graphic's card that was borked, not the PSU. D:
    Friend Code: 2938-7155-7132

  11. #78091
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I have been doing that for over 6 years now and to be honest i would rather have a set time when i eat then how it is now and not have to cook every meal by myself and sit alone at a pc and eat every meal and every day it gets kinda lonely.
    /Forever alone.
    I usually eat in the canteen at work, so the cooking thing isn't all that bad.
    But yeah, I can see that being bothering.. :/
    I'd cook so rarely only. Damn lazyness. ^^

  12. #78092
    Warchief Vayjir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    2,232
    DA(>^-^)>Dont Click on this. <(^-^<) Steamz Sig By Elyssia

  13. #78093
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    PC's back in business!

    Ended up being the graphic's card that was borked, not the PSU. D:
    We are happy SHaedris!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  14. #78094
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Why did I click on this!?
    It disturbed me so I had to share it with people so I'm not disturbed alone :<

  15. #78095
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    935
    People keep saying "Oh boy Taran Zhu's going to have a heart attack" or any variation on that (in response to the destruction of the Vale), but am I the only one who really wants him to die

  16. #78096
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    It disturbed me so I had to share it with people so I'm not disturbed alone :<
    It was super weird

    But let's be honest. If we could animate things we made out of sand or putty, we'd probably destroy them too. I mean, just look at The Sims

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  17. #78097
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    That was interesting.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    It disturbed me so I had to share it with people so I'm not disturbed alone :<
    Is there something wrong if it dosent disturbe me?

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:41 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    People keep saying "Oh boy Taran Zhu's going to have a heart attack" or any variation on that (in response to the destruction of the Vale), but am I the only one who really wants him to die
    I kinda like him.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

  18. #78098

  19. #78099
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BNTnV3V.gif[IMG]
    This makes me laugh for some reason -.-
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

  20. #78100
    Stood in the Fire Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    It was super weird

    But let's be honest. If we could animate things we made out of sand or putty, we'd probably destroy them too. I mean, just look at The Sims
    yeah, still the whole video is just weird. It's not as much about the ideology displayed but way more how it is displyed, the stranger just creeps me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    That was interesting.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:40 AM ----------

    Is there something wrong if it dosent disturbe me?

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 11:41 AM ----------

    I kinda like him.
    I don't think so, you're just tougher than me then :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •