Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Sidenote: Soon i have Heart of the Swarm too <3.
    * touchs Gar without permission
    Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    I'm gonna buy HotS too soon. :3
    Do it, it's great!

Though: I was a little disappoint because Normal difficulty in HotS is waaaaay easier than Normal difficulty in WoL. I haven't tried Hard yet but I'm hoping it'll provide more of a challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Well, high elo games don't help me much and neither does that I'm terrible at not feeding when playing vs him on the lane. :P
    Blitzcrank all the way!
    http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5465/bcalltheway.png

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Do it, it's great!

Though: I was a little disappoint because Normal difficulty in HotS is waaaaay easier than Normal difficulty in WoL. I haven't tried Hard yet but I'm hoping it'll provide more of a challenge.
    Its a while since i played Starcraft, i once played Starcraft 2 with a friend in the ladder, but for some unknown reason we stoped playing it.

Deleted
    Do it, it's great!

I didn't even finish WoL campaign...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    Its a metaphor for my inner turmoil which is like a thousand baby spiders ready to burst out of my mind.
    Be a darling and wear a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I'll make it all better for you.
    Don't you worry.
    You promise more than Gar does! :O

That would not make things better.

I feel so helpless right now. Individually, I could handle them for you, but all three at once is regrettably beyond my capacity.

Please forgive me for being perfectly inadequate, Trixie...
    See above.

Its a while since i played Starcraft, i once played Starcraft 2 with a friend in the ladder, but for some unknown reason we stoped playing it.
    Ah alright, I only do single player stuff (campaign and challenges), no multiplayer.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah alright, I only do single player stuff (campaign and challenges), no multiplayer.
    But its more fun to touch people together!

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Your LoL-client looks like it has cancer or something. o_o
    Is that normal for German clients?
    I don't know, since a patch, it bugged by me, but its not that bad of a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    See above.

Well if "more" is what Trixie wants, "more" is what Trixie will get.

But not here. That would be indecent. And not now, because I'm about to start driving up to my exam.

When I get back though, I'll be sure to give her "more" than she can handle.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 11:22 AM ----------

But its more fun to touch people together!
    True. And if I found someone I wanted to play with, I'd probably enjoy it. I just don't generally like playing multiplayer stuff "on my own", like, with people I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You're doing WHAT?
    Dam i never had so much fun :P!

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    I don't know what to do... so here's Dashie being sexy.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SvrLi.png[/IM]

10+ Year Old Account
    True. And if I found someone I wanted to play with, I'd probably enjoy it. I just don't generally like playing multiplayer stuff "on my own", like, with people I don't know.
    We can always touch people together or i touch you! :-P

10+ Year Old Account
    Arglblarglbloo

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Arglblarglbloo
    Arglblarglbloo

Yep!
    That´s my name xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Arglblarglbloo
    Yeah, i agree we should bring more lewd stuff in here.

Deleted
    * shakes wet mane *

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    * shakes wet mane *

I love to fly!

We can always touch people together or i touch you! :-P
    I don't know if I want to be touched by a Zergling though...

Reminds me of the in game mail that comes with the WoW baneling pet:

This little critter is practically exploding with excitement to meet you!
    And by "meet," we mean "shower with acid."

10+ Year Old Account
    Do it, it's great!

It's mostly because Kerrigan is basically godmode. Well her and a few of the zerg units are just broken against AI

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/073/9/a/on_the_clouds_by_rainbowdashie-d5xzwvd.png
    That hair looks awesome on Fluttershy o.o

This. I don't like playing with strangers because I'm really not good at rushing and that's all anyone seems to do on multi. Course with other threadies maybe. But I'm a US pony and don't know if that makes a difference for SC :/

Deleted
    So the guy that i called friend that i talked about a few days ago that were acting like a douche towards me becos im a brony have now started talking to me like nothing have happened and is asking me if im going to visit him during the summer and i said im not sure if i can.

Already stretching my remaining money for the meetup not sure how i could go to him and if i even want to anymore after how he behaved.

Im not sure what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    This. I don't like playing with strangers because I'm really not good at rushing and that's all anyone seems to do on multi. Course with other threadies maybe. But I'm a US pony and don't know if that makes a difference for SC :/
    The way I understand it, SC2 is "global" so you can add peoples' characters (in game name) from across regions, but you can still only add Real ID and Battletags from your own region. I think...

Edit: Yeah, more info: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/782..._II-12_21_2012

Global Play will give you access to StarCraft II game servers in regions outside your own, expanding the possibilities for eSports, exposing you to maps and games that aren’t yet published everywhere, and making it easy to play with your friends in other parts of the world. Each region will have separate profile data, meaning that characters, profiles, ladder rankings, progress, and friends lists will not carry over from region to region. With Global Play, you’ll have other regions to choose from as you create new characters, take on different ladder opponents, and perhaps try maps that you’ve never seen before.
    Last edited by GarGar; 2013-03-14 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So the guy that i called friend that i talked about a few days ago that were acting like a douche towards me becos im a brony have now started talking to me like nothing have happened and is asking me if im going to visit him during the summer and i said im not sure if i can.

Already stretching my remaining money for the meetup not sure how i could go to him and if i even want to anymore after how he behaved.

Im not sure what to do.
    I wouldn't do it.