1. #19121
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    3,155
    Long time no Splenda.

    Meow \o/


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  2. #19122
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    What?

    Dark Souls, mate.
    I saw some of your attempts at it. I was tabbing in and out from doing other stuff.

    I noticed you were summoning two people for it, you might want to just summon one if you're going to summon at all. Each phantom you summon makes the boss have more hp, so if you have two they will have SUBSTANTIALLY more health. Sometimes it can actually be easier to do it yourself or just summon Solaire to let him tank one while you kill the other.

  3. #19123
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    I saw some of your attempts at it. I was tabbing in and out from doing other stuff.

    I noticed you were summoning two people for it, you might want to just summon one if you're going to summon at all. Each phantom you summon makes the boss have more hp, so if you have two they will have SUBSTANTIALLY more health. Sometimes it can actually be easier to do it yourself or just summon Solaire to let him tank one while you kill the other.
    I don't know what I was doing, honestly. I'll just kill them tomorrow with Solaire or something.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  4. #19124
    Frey is home.

    Hai Splenda

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  5. #19125
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Long time no Splenda.

    Meow \o/
    Hey artificial sweetener.

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I don't know what I was doing, honestly. I'll just kill them tomorrow with Solaire or something.
    What weapon were you using by the way?

    I think it was an uchigatana, but I wasn't sure. Was it at +10?

  6. #19126
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey is home.

    Hai Splenda
    Hai Frey <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Hey artificial sweetener.

    What weapon were you using by the way?

    I think it was an uchigatana, but I wasn't sure. Was it at +10?
    Yo Solazz, what's up?


    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  7. #19127
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hai Frey <3

    Yo Solazz, what's up?
    I am le bored. Yourself?

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  8. #19128
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    What weapon were you using by the way?

    I think it was an uchigatana, but I wasn't sure. Was it at +10?
    I was using the Great Scythe at +10. I don't think I ever actually fought the boss with the Uchigatana, which is indeed, +10.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  9. #19129
    1950 - 7820 - 1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

  10. #19130
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,134

  11. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Oh hai Sasperilla!

    Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best | My Aviary

  12. #19132
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Yo Solazz, what's up?
    Just sitting around. You?

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I was using the Great Scythe at +10. I don't think I ever actually fought the boss with the Uchigatana, which is indeed, +10.
    wow how did I think that was an uchigatana? I really do need to go see the eye doctor.

  13. #19133
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Hey artificial sweetener.

    What weapon were you using by the way?

    I think it was an uchigatana, but I wasn't sure. Was it at +10?
    I totally didn't recognize you...

  14. #19134
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    I totally didn't recognize you...
    You should be used to me switching avatars and junk almost on a weekly to every few days basis by now.

    Cmon

  15. #19135
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Just sitting around. You?

    wow how did I think that was an uchigatana? I really do need to go see the eye doctor.
    You probably tabbed in when I was messing around with it. I was considering fighting them with it, but decided against it.

    Also, you could hear me fine right? My friend said it was fine, but you were the one who noticed the problems in a stream before.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  16. #19136
    For the longest time I thought this scene from Wayne's World was the actual music video to Bohemian Rhapsody.


    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  17. #19137
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You probably tabbed in when I was messing around with it. I was considering fighting them with it, but decided against it.
    Nah, now that you have told me I specifically remember seeing you using a scythe and thinking "wow I never used the scythe for some reason".

    What are your stats and stuff? I assume you're going dexterity with a scythe and uchigatana.

  18. #19138
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Nah, now that you have told me I specifically remember seeing you using a scythe and thinking "wow I never used the scythe for some reason".

    What are your stats and stuff? I assume you're going dexterity with a scythe and uchigatana.
    I have 11 Vit, 29-30 endurance, and 27-28 dex. I need more vitality because every time we lost was because I did something stupid and died instantly.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #19139
    Bloodsail Admiral De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buildin' a sentry!
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Oh hai Sasperilla!
    Hallo!

    I have been in such a good mood these last couple days.


  20. #19140
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    I have 11 Vit, 29-30 endurance, and 27-28 dex. I need more vitality because every time we lost was because I did something stupid and died instantly.
    oh yeah that's pretty low.

    lowest vitality I usually went with was uhhh

    15? I think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •