Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    I don't know.E3 is kind of Redundant this year? i mean Sony announced the Playstation 4 about a month ago and microsoft is having something before E3 aswell.......whats the point of the expo then other than just having playable demos?
    That's really the only reason E3 exists. Who cares about a new console, we care about what's ON the new consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

I don't know.E3 is kind of Redundant this year? i mean Sony announced the Playstation 4 about a month ago and microsoft is having something before E3 aswell.......whats the point of that expo then other than just having playable demos?
    If anything it would be about the games more than the consoles this time around, but there will be console talk. As long as I can see more than 5 non FPS, super hyper realistic shooters that have about 4 colors, all of them being in the realm of brown and grey. I better see actual gameplay footage too.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Brazilian Shirou plays Dark Souls.
    [IMG]http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20121106/n5098ee34549ec.gif[IMG]
    Brazilian Shirou doing what he does best:

You should combine those two

Or this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If anything it would be about the games more than the consoles this time around, but there will be console talk. As long as I can see more than 5 non FPS, super hyper realistic shooters that have about 4 colors, all of them being in the realm of brown and grey. I better see actual gameplay footage too.
    Well the only reason i give a shit about E3 so far is only for two titles.The New legend of Zelda and Infamous Second Son.But honestly it is probably for the best that the big three companies stray from sharing the lime light. Instead they get full focus on there own press conferences.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    That's really the only reason E3 exists. Who cares about a new console, we care about what's ON the new consoles.
    Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:41 AM ----------

Well the only reason i give a shit about E3 so far is only for two titles.The New legend of Zelda and Infamous Second Son.
    I have nothing that I am looking forward to, E3 is going to have to show something interesting, which it really hasn't in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Brazilian Shirou doing what he does best:
    [img]http://www.onlysp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/You-Died.jpg[img]

You should combine those two

[size=1]Or this[/url]
    I see your mistake!

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 04:44 PM ----------

Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it
    Yeah :/

Well, I am looking forward to seeing what new news I get about Watch Dogs. Also, Disney are the worst company in the world. I still can't believe they shut down LucasArts and stopped Star Wars 1313 from getting made. I was looking forward to it ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always frustrating when parents tell their kids that Santa isn't real when they're like 7 or don't even tell them about Santa at all. "Oh, well when my parents told me Santa wasn't real, I was so upset and I-" Let me stop you right there. "I was so upset". Your parents very clearly told you too early. "I don't want to lie to my children". You fucking moron, lying is an essential part of human development. Any decent human being can tell there is a massive difference between good lies and bad lies. Guess what? Your kid is going to lie to you. And you're going to lie to your kid. So why deprive them of one of the magical things of childhood? It makes no bloody sense.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is out. Laters.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It's always frustrating when parents tell their kids that Santa isn't real when they're like 7 or don't even tell them about Santa at all. "Oh, well when my parents told me Santa wasn't real, I was so upset and I-" Let me stop you right there. "I was so upset". Your parents very clearly told you too early. "I don't want to lie to my children". You fucking moron, lying is an essential part of human development. Any decent human being can tell there is a massive difference between good lies and bad lies. Guess what? Your kid is going to lie to you. And you're going to lie to your kid. So why deprive them of one of the magical things of childhood? It makes no bloody sense.
    I think I remember Ruo having a discussion long ago about this very subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    and now I'm going to bed.

I think I remember Ruo having a discussion long ago about this very subject.
    Yeah, he's one of those people who believe you should tell the truth all the time.

Really naiive and incredibly foolish, if you ask me.

Lying is an essential part of human existence. Depriving yourself of a great tool because it can be used for bad is just an incredibly idiotic thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, but we will probably get console talk, 5% being new information and the other 95% being what was shown prior to it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:41 AM ----------

I have nothing that I am looking forward to, E3 is going to have to show something interesting, which it really hasn't in some time.
    Yeah it is getting kind of tiresome to sort through the pile of filth that the gaming industry is plowing out now.but as they say you can search a pile of shit and eventually find a diamond but then your reminded you had to go through shit to get it.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

and now I'm going to bed.

Yeah, he's one of those people who believe you should tell the truth all the time.

Really naiive and incredibly foolish, if you ask me.

Lying is an essential part of human existence. Depriving yourself of a great tool because it can be used for bad is just an incredibly idiotic thing to do.
    I don't remember what his opinion was, but I think it was him wondering why certain lies are fine, but others are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember what his opinion was, but I think it was him wondering why certain lies are fine, but others are not.
    His opinion was as I said. He believes that you shouldn't lie.

Yeah it is getting kind of tiresome to sort through the pile of filth that the gaming industry is plowing out now.but as they say you can search a pile of shit but eventually you might find a gem.For who says that.....i do....i say that.
    I am just hoping for a small change, at the very least than some other genres getting some attention besides FPS and WRPG, especially the former. Some newer IPs would be great too.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:52 AM ----------

His opinion was as I said. He believes that you shouldn't lie.
    Up to each person really. I try to not lie about the things that count, but I will come up with random crazy shit all of the time.

Or are they soldiers in the melon army?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just hoping for a small change, at the very least than some other genres getting some attention besides FPS and WRPG, especially the former. Some newer IPs would be great too.

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:52 AM ----------

Up to each person really. I try to not lie about the things that count, but I will come up with random crazy shit all of the time.

Or are they soldiers in the melon army?
    Platformers need to come back I think Mario is like the one of the bigger ones still around other than that not much.

Platformers need to come back I think Mario is like the one of the bigger ones still around other than that not much.
    Platformers definitely need a comeback, but they need to step away from New Super Mario Bros., or at least stop thinking it is a proper Mario game. If they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 I would be happy, but none of the new things they are putting into the 2D Mario games. If they can make something akin to Super Mario 64 as I was not a huge fan of Sunshine or Galaxy. Maybe they can do a different story besides Peach being kidnapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Platformers definitely need a comeback, but they need to step away from New Super Mario Bros., or at least stop thinking it is a proper Mario game. If they remade Super Mario Bros. 3 I would be happy, but none of the new things they are putting into the 2D Mario games. If they can make something akin to Super Mario 64 as I was not a huge fan of Sunshine or Galaxy. Maybe they can do a different story besides Peach being kidnapped.
    im thinking more on the lines of jak and daxter crash bandicoot and spyro(the good ones). but with that I retire for the night.

im thinking more on the lines of jak and daxter crash bandicoot and spyro(the good ones).
    I need to play the new Sly Cooper, but any of those examples would be nice.