Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

ICC Solo at Lvl 90?

What do you guys think? will that be possible? personally i cant wait to get shadowmourne without having to form a group up for 2-3 months every week..

Is there a way to get past Lord Marrowgar and his SPIKES OF DEATH solo?

Will need help to get past lootship, otherwise it should be cake. Some fights may not be do able on heroic 25 solo. but I'm pretty sure 11/12 will be soloable.

He doesn't spike the tank.

I can solo a lot of ICC10 on my ~390 Blood DK now. I dont see why a well geared DK couldn't do most of 25 man. Would take a while though. You need help on a couple fights, but you should easily be able to 5 man all of 25man now on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    marrowgar is easily soloable.. spikes dont hit the tank.. well they dont hit whoever has threat.. but yah.. most if not all of ICC should be easily soloable.. since several fights there now are soloable

i dont think it will be possible to solo. 10m sure, 25 mabey. but not 25 heroic (for shards) bosses have like almost 100mil HP.. its not going to be possible to beat the enrage by yourself, let alone survive mechanics, like deathwhispers adds ( one add does % dmg) LK adds would overwhelm you, and sindragosas ice bombs are 1 shot even if you have 10000 million health. mabey some bosses, like marrowgar.. if you can beat the enrage...
    EDIT: im talking of course about 25m heroic.

Obviously bosses like Gunship, Dreamwalker and Sindragosa aren't going to be soloable due to mechanics, but the rest would get alot easier.

As for soloing for Shadowmourne, that's probably not going to be so easy since you'll want to be doing it 25man heroic for better drop chances.

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    i dont think it will be possible to solo. 10m sure, 25 mabey. but not 25 heroic (for shards) bosses have like almost 100mil HP.. its not going to be possible to beat the enrage by yourself, let alone survive mechanics, like deathwhispers adds ( one add does % dmg) LK adds would overwhelm you, and sindragosas ice bombs are 1 shot even if you have 10000 million health. mabey some bosses, like marrowgar.. if you can beat the enrage...
    EDIT: im talking of course about 25m heroic.
    Blood Queen has ~70-80 million can't remember
    Death whisper add would probably get killed in like 3 attacks, so non issue.
    Sindragosa ice bombs don't one shot you right now even on heroic 25. They will almost kill you, but you can survive one.
    I'm sure there is a way to deal with LK adds since he has been solo'd on 10m.
    It may not all be possible on Heroic 25, but a mixture of normal and heroic for sure.

Also your comment "but not 25 heroic (for shards)", shards can drop on 25m normal, just at a lower drop rate.

EDIT: @Netherspark, Dreamwalker is easy for a blood DK with Rune tap glyphed, 5% of he HP every 30 seconds.

EDIT for the EDIT: Just did a icc10 out of boredom, tested the glyphed rune tap, sadly does not work.
    Last edited by Criptos; 2012-03-27 at 05:40 AM.

Sindragosa ice bombs don't one shot you right now even on heroic 25. They will almost kill you, but you can survive one.
    Yeah, but what about the Ice Tombs? You have no way to avoid them and nobody to break you out.

Also your comment "but not 25 heroic (for shards)", shards can drop on 25m normal, just at a lower drop rate.
    In which case it would be far better to just go with a group on heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone has already waited this long for Shadowmourne, I doubt they mind waiting a little longer for the difference between H and N shard droprates. Anyway, a few of them will probably be soloable on 25 man at 90, but I'd recommend getting a friend or two, preferably a healer for Dreamwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Yeah, but what about the Ice Tombs? You have no way to avoid them and nobody to break you out.

In which case it would be far better to just go with a group on heroic.
    Sindragosa has been soloed by DKs before. Certain boss mechanics or abilities will never be used on the main tank, in this case Ice Tombs. Before claiming something cannot be soloed, it's wise to do a youtube search. In this case you can easily find videos of DKs soloing him on 10man as well as 10man heroic. At level 90, even the 25man can be easily soloed. The large health pools of a 25man ICC boss will be nothing for a level 90 DK, considering that Cata bosses such as Omnotron and Atramedes has already been soloed at 85.
    Last edited by zsun; 2012-03-27 at 05:11 AM.

Some fights should be no problem, while some of the mechanics on some bosses require 2 or more people.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've already seen videos of Marrowgar and LK 10 normal solo's. I wouldn't say completely solo-able tho because Professor Putricide needs more then one person to do as well as Gunship and Valithria Dreamwalker, etc... Tho, you probably will only need 5 people to complete, maybe less.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    I've already seen videos of Marrowgar and LK 10 normal solo's. I wouldn't say completely solo-able tho because Professor Putricide needs more then one person to do as well as Gunship and Valithria Dreamwalker, etc... Tho, you probably will only need 5 people to complete, maybe less.

Nope, Putricide heroic has also been soloed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsg2fpbQQ9k

Only gunship and valithria has issues soloing

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    Putricide has already been soloed, and Dreamwalker was soloed while there was no cap on the draenei ability "Gift of the naruu"

I am guessing that Dreamwalker will be fully soloable by some classes at level 90, without being a draenei.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to soloing it to get my shadowmourne (I'm a Ret Paladin) or maybe 2 manning it with a hunter friend. =) With no Word of Glory CD, it shouldn't be too bad!

icc has been soloed allready.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

In Cata almost every BC boss is soloable (sunwell still keeps in check) by some classes, and those were said to be the most hardcore ever. I guess ICC 25 will be soloable, even on HC. The only matter may be, ironically, Gunship.

first - you can't solo Shadowmourne, that's simply impossible due to blood infusion quest requiring you to bite other people (2 I think it was?).. Shadow infusion requires you to become abom on Putri, stack energy and then use it on adds.. Don't think it's soloable either..
    Also to do Shadowmourne quest you'd need to do 25 man, which will be hard due to hight HP on bosses.
    On 10 man all except lootship and dreamwalker are soloable ATM..
    on 25 man? Depends how much DPS we get at lv 90.. ATM Blood DPS on beta is said to be crazy low..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Is Gunship soloable at all? Would be cool to know special tactics for it if I missed those, otherwise it would require 3 people (1st in our ship's gun, 2nd on enemy's ship, 3rd dealing with invaders on our ship).

And praying that instead of nerfing amount of goodies you can acquire from old raids (gold i.e.), they'd make specific encounters optional (1st boss in BWL, chess event in KZ, gunship in ICC, Valithria in ICC).