Thread: T15 Progression

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Wow. I'd hate to be a friend of yours. You seem like you'd never let someone forget their errors. God help your relationships too. 5 years ago? Really?
    Nobody in Exodus is offended by comments like that. It's actually pretty funny. Haters gonna hate xoxo.

Deleted
    12 Bosses is a lot - even if your guild takes 2 hours per boss, that's 24 hours of raiding. It doesn't look like any boss is particularly hard, but there are a lot of them.

Guild are overgearing the place though. If you go in with the "intended" item level, it's probably quite challenging for the first few weeks.

normal modes seem harder than previous tiers
    Normal and heroic are kind of the same in most patches now, it's just guilds are overgeared for the former and undergeared for the latter.

When guilds are in full heroic gear and farming heroic, the damage taken will feel like doing normalmode in the first week.
    Last edited by mmoc9f738f0006; 2013-03-07 at 11:11 AM.

At the end, the only thing that matters is the first Ra-Den kill because of the limited attempts.
    13/13

Monk

Guilds care too much about their alts, that's why they don't go for full normal clear on their mains the first night. The whole "alts being part of guild progress" kills the fun of hardcore raiding (for me at least).
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Deleted
    Trash mobs were entertaining. We killed 5 bosses, only Tortos asked us to pull 5 times (due to us kind of .... being lazy killing turtles "omg bats let's aoe for meters"). But we had many many death on the snails/spiders before ji'kun, and had some hard time idiot-proofing the technique to cross the bridges with side-winds !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    Guilds care too much about their alts, that's why they don't go for full normal clear on their mains the first night. The whole "alts being part of guild progress" kills the fun of hardcore raiding (for me at least).
    Isn't the point of multiple clears to gear mains faster more than to gear alts to get more ra-den trys? Say you do two clears with 50% mains, 50% alts, but give all the gear to the mains, is the same in term of drops as if you had done two clears with the mains in one week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulbukh View Post
    Isn't the point of multiple clears to gear mains faster more than to gear alts to get more ra-den trys? Say you do two clears with 50% mains, 50% alts, but give all the gear to the mains, is the same in term of drops as if you had done two clears with the mains in one week.
    Yeah that's the point but it's doable without using alts. Guilds can still clear stuff but they choose to do it the easier way which is not a bad idea but playing the same game twice or more times is not really fun.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

I'm more interested in how few of the 40K+ guilds that raided in T14 Normal have downed even the first boss in T15 normal.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulbukh View Post
    We've been running 3 groups.
    This is the result
    http://imgur.com/op6tBqG
    Still got 6 bosses to go.
    People seriously underestimate what multiple clears do.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm abit disappointed in the difficulty difference between 25man and 10man.

In 10man, Horridon, Council and Magaera seriously hurt compared to 20man. On our realm, all 25 man guilds stomped through the first 5 bosses pretty easily with about 1-3 tries each. When I compare the 10man guilds from our realm to our 25 man guilds (keep in mind, they all have 16/16 or 15/16 HC in T14), its considerably higher.

10+ Tries on Magaera, 5+ Tries on Council and 3+ Tries on Horridon.

WorldofLogs Success Rates:

Jin'rokh: 10man 14.2 % // 25man 25.9 %
    Horridon: 10man 3.6 % // 25man 11 %
    Council: 10man 4 % // 25man 22.6 %
    Tortos: 10man 8.3 % // 25man 6.6 %
    Magaera: 10man 5.7% // 25man 22.2 %

Could have been abit better tuned I guess - 10 man normal modes are pretty hard if they are targeted at T14 Normal cleared guys. Thats about Itemlevel 494 tops? I can't imagine playing Magaera or Council with anything less than 500 Itemlevel average.

Haven't seen the other bosses, so cant comment on them.

My 10man guild has an average Itemlevel of 504, cleared 15/16 HC and are struggling on magaera now. We have killed the first 4 bosses in about 4 hours of raiding and progressed 2 1/2 hours on magaera. have raided 2 days so far with 2 more to go - but i dont expect us killing more than 3-4 more bosses this week as it seems to be getting harder every boss. So i guess we will end up 9/12 at the end of this id. Would have expected it to be easier than that.

Deleted
    Yes 10man earlier bosses are overtuned even tho 510ilvl heroic raiders say otherwise.