Poll: do you MANscape?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Perhaps I am behind the times, but I would rather actually look like a man.
    If you need a lot of hair to look manly, you might be lacking elsewhere...

15+ Year Old Account
    Trim and groom myself on a regular basis as I find wildly growing hair to be that of someone that is lazy with their hygiene.

It's more comfortable and looks better.

But that's my take on it. Different people like different things. Some women like hairy "wild/brawny" men, some do not. Some men like/dislike the same in women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That is why you are suppossed to wash and pay attention to detail. its like shaving to never get lice, OR just clean your hair and dotn party with dirty people.
    Lice are attracted to clean hair. Also I don't understand how trimming is considered a fetish as you said in your other post.

i did once. but almost chopped off my balls so never attempted it again.

Nope, I don't care what my pubes look like and unfortunately no one else see them. Though, if I did have a GF and she wanted me to, I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That is why you are suppossed to wash and pay attention to detail. its like shaving to never get lice, OR just clean your hair and dotn party with dirty people.
    In lieu of detailing my asshole once or twice a day, I to prefer to keep things tidy.

But you know, to each his own.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moistmuffins View Post
    Lice are attracted to clean hair. Also I don't understand how trimming is considered a fetish as you said in your other post.
    Ah you know its 'clearly' just a fad, eventually this whole hygiene thing will just pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Was I the only one kinda hoping this was going to be a picture thread
    You're like a female Ron Burgandy. I love it xD

OT: Yeah I shave it off. Looks pretty sweet imo, plus no chance of getting hairs stuck in folds of clothing or zippers.

trim every once in awhile but only down there, everything else stays hairy