Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I ran Throne RF on my newest 90 today, got an epic from every boss except Lei Shi. The lesson here?

Random loot is random.
    Yeah... ahuh.. ok..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I ran Throne RF on my newest 90 today, got an epic from every boss except Lei Shi. The lesson here?

Random loot is random.
    seems legit!!!..but, since you cant run RF on throne yet, its BS... the lesson here?, dont BS.

March 5 – Normal Throne of Thunder
    March 12 – Heroic Throne of Thunder and LFR Wing 1 “Last Stand of the Zandalari”
    March 19 – LFR Wing 2 “Forgotten Depths”
    April 2 – LFR Wing 3 “Halls of Flesh-Shaping”
    April 16 – LFR Wing 4 “Pinnacle of Storms”

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    That and you're a liar.

Why would he be lying?

As another example - I've got a total of 6 Sha Touched Axes (Forgot the name) + 2 of the healing maces on my main. And the fun fact - I dont need any of it, so earned some extra gold as I'm an enchanter. Now on the alts.. ugh, first week on my DK I got 2 pieces, then nothing else for 4 weeks. My rogue have been going LFR for 3 weeks now and no drops.. So yeah, random loot is random.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tehgypsy View Post
    seems legit!!!..but, since you cant run RF on throne yet, its BS... the lesson here?, dont BS.

March 5 – Normal Throne of Thunder
    March 12 – Heroic Throne of Thunder and LFR Wing 1 “Last Stand of the Zandalari”
    March 19 – LFR Wing 2 “Forgotten Depths”
    April 2 – LFR Wing 3 “Halls of Flesh-Shaping”
    April 16 – LFR Wing 4 “Pinnacle of Storms”
    Haha, I forgot about that fact x] So yeah, he's kinda lying ^^ But its a good example
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Why would he be lying?
    Its not 12th March yet, so RF for Throne doesnt exist.

Deleted
    I think he meant TES, as he's talking about Lei Shi... all these raids are confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tehgypsy View Post
    Its not 12th March yet, so RF for Throne doesnt exist.
    Yeah fixed it.. :P Its not always my brain works as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    i hope i can finally get some items from it

on my hunter i have revieved the same belt and just the belt 6weeks in a row from terrace LFR. got 2 in 1 run last week. seriously pisssing me off.

Blizzard hasn't changed the LFR drop rate yet.
    We will all get a good laugh when Blizzard says "It changes the rate" in the next week's hot patch.

WoW fanboys are the worst.

looool, they probably buffed it by like 1%.

He talked about Lei Shi, so he surely does talk about Terrace...

Yeah, droprates suck, but rng is rng. I'll run all LFR today too when i'm home, but it's quite amusing to see the picture from the OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Yeah, we hate humor and we do not allow it. Last time someone tried to be funny we tracked him down with his IP and broke his leg, then we forced him to race change all his characters to female dwarves. If you think you can be funny on my forums, think twice. (Also I will actually track down and kill anyone using that as a signature)
    Yes, they mean it! Got a broken leg, a female Dwarf and an infraction. Don't mess with humor folks !

Deleted
    I didn't know I moved to Throne of Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Blizzard hasn't changed the LFR drop rate yet.
    We will all get a good laugh when Blizzard says "It changes the rate" in the next week's hot patch.

WoW fanboys are the worst.
    Wait. Have the LFR drop rates changed or not? Are you being sarcastic?

Edit: Downed 9 bosses today, 8 bags + 1 same piece of loot. At this point I just wanna be able to give my loot away, it's vendoring good stuff.

LFR is supposed to be a catchup for alts/ fresh 90s. Even supposing you get 1 drop per LFR "tier" (e.g MSV first 3 bosses = 1 tier), that's a damned long time to even think about hitting 480 ILevel.

Indeed, Honor Gear is probably the best way to go @476. Just do HOF + and TOES for the 483 gear.
    Last edited by Booniehat; 2013-03-06 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinniel View Post
    I think he meant TES, as he's talking about Lei Shi... all these raids are confusing!
    He's talking about the annoying girlie in there..

LFR loot drop rate is clearly low.

There is always a fanboy will claim "I got 4 or 5 gear in 1 lockout".
    Maybe that is true, but the drop rate is low compare to normal raid or other MMO.

You can raid for a MONTH without loot.
    Enough said !

Now there is that stupid gate.
    Just un-sub and watch youtube.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2013-03-06 at 03:09 PM.

Ok I went to ToES and got a ring and a tier helmet. The failbags didn't give me anything but lolgold.

just did galleon and sha

guess what? two bags

I opened all 18 at the end and got 17 golds and nothing else, and one bag was gold and 3 motes of harmony....

sigh...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ran 4 LFR's last night, starting from the lowest, and I got 8 pieces of loot. Two were with bonus rolls. It's definitely an improvement from my personal experience, but random is random.

Also, only two pieces of loot were actual upgrades and the rest I already had. I got some crafting mats, but mostly gold from the bags.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    ITT: People who still don't understand what 'random drop chance' means.

Items could have a 99% chance to drop and you'd still have someone get nothing for 2 months in a row.
    That's about 8 resets. Said person would've to be incredibly unlucky for that to happen. Basically the chance for that to happen is 1.08372338E-16% so all in all nigh impossible for that to happen. The one who doesn't understand percentages seems to be you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That's about 8 resets. Said person would've to be incredibly unlucky for that to happen. Basically the chance for that to happen is 1.08372338E-16% so all in all nigh impossible for that to happen. The one who doesn't understand percentages seems to be you.
    No, he understands, he's just saying it's possible - which it is.

What you people have to understand is, someone needs to take one for the team and get nothing but fail bags in order for other players to get loot every time.