Deleted

Unholy or Frost PvP?

I'm testing Unholy atm... and I'm not quite ok with the dmg he deals...
    Is it bcuz of the fact that our dmg comes mainly from diseases?

I'm mainly interested in Burst damage... Who seems to be the best option?

Frost in RBG/BG and burst. UH has good sustain damage and fits beter in arena than frost, but it's not the spec with +100k crits if that's what you are looking for.

Deleted
    I'm doing 100k death coils, and 200-300k soul reaper, and in the end unholy is so much better I think. But most people like you, perhaps, seems to go for a bursty class for crits, because it's addicting almost. Unholy is alot harder to master aswell.. The dots tick really hard, and we got amaaaazing sustained damage and kind of fast damage, fast 30-40k ticks all the time, and then BOOM! comes the reaper.

Deleted
    Frost for RBG, UH for 3s for sure. Tried out UH properly today and it's very nice indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etaine View Post
    I'm doing 100k death coils, and 200-300k soul reaper, and in the end unholy is so much better I think. But most people like you, perhaps, seems to go for a bursty class for crits, because it's addicting almost. Unholy is alot harder to master aswell.. The dots tick really hard, and we got amaaaazing sustained damage and kind of fast damage, fast 30-40k ticks all the time, and then BOOM! comes the reaper.
    Maybe if your hitting some scrub with 300k life or with only pve gear, those numbers are way off. And don't tell me because off gear.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...iplol/advanced armory for my dk.

Go play frost if you like big numbers!
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

I have been switching 2h Frost and Unholy on random BGs in 5.2.

Both are capable of topping the charts, but for Unholy you definitely have to work harder for it.

To pressure heals as frost, you gotta have RNG give you good KMs; otherwise it can be tough. Unholy, when you sic the Gargoyle, have a fully transformed pet and diseases, enemy healer's hp seem to just drop slowly and systematically without big flashy numbers (aside from SR, in which having the damage pop is tricky at times).

But it's an instant gratification world---big flashy crits RIGHT NOW means Frost will still be popular in random bg's. Plus for BG functions (keeping enemies from capping a flag) frost's Howling Spam is nicer than Unholy Blood Boil.