Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Jin'rokh the Breaker (25 Heroic)

    Here's a video for it in case anyone was confused on how to do it

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBa3dIz8JlE

    leave any questions below

  2. #2
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    65
    Evac, you are a QT.

  3. #3
    Any chance you could export those (what I assume to be) WeakAuras?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Only bad rogues who care more about their own dps than the raid don't use Tricks.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Only bad rogues who care more about their own dps than the raid don't use Tricks.
    noted from the nonamer

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by evac View Post
    noted from the nonamer
    Why does it matter who's making the statement? He's right and you pretty much showed everyone your nice attitude with that last post.

  8. #8
    Sry to say that but the most impressive in your video is your funky & shiny headset. You´re an avg rogue ... so thanks for you video but again in which guild are you playin:

    God hail Unholy Trinity!


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by evac View Post
    noted from the nonamer

    Cute, but you're still a sub-par rogue regardless of who I am.

  10. #10
    Moderator eddytheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,054
    Reminded me of the dead space helmet

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Why does it matter who's making the statement? He's right and you pretty much showed everyone your nice attitude with that last post.
    oh you haven't met me?
    here's my attitude

    www.rage.evaclive.com

  12. #12
    Moderator eddytheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,054
    Losing agro on shek'zeer adds as a brewmaster... = s

    I think we can let the tricks thing slide now:P

  13. #13
    Sry to say that but the most impressive in your video is your funky & shiny headset.

  14. #14
    My notes so far:

    -Be greedy as fuck
    -Get hit by everything possible because I'm greedy as fuck

    thx 4 the tips bro XDDDD

  15. #15
    Its ridiculous how many things you stood in just to squeeze out a bit of DPS on an encounter where the DPS requirement is nearly non-existent. You wasted so much mana by being one of the greediest dps I've ever seen.

  16. #16
    A rogue has feint so the damage he takes from the AoE is pretty minimal.

  17. #17
    Moderator eddytheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,054
    I think this thread has somewhat backfired...

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    A rogue has feint so the damage he takes from the AoE is pretty minimal.
    Lightning balls arent AOE. And he eats about 10 of them every lightning phase because he is glued to the boss DPSing. In fact, during the 3rd lightning phase, he drops to ~3% health after eating 6 or 7 in a row.

  19. #19
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,878
    Lads there's plenty personal attacks on the OP. It's fine to comment on how the raid does/ his own actions, but be careful of how the words come across. Discuss the video more meaningfully or this topic will be closed.
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Lightning balls arent AOE. And he eats about 10 of them every lightning phase because he is glued to the boss DPSing. In fact, during the 3rd lightning phase, he drops to ~3% health after eating 6 or 7 in a row.
    But the numbers, man, the numbers...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •