Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yeah in random BGs with like no gear (5k resil 5k power) I can beat on people...if I have a healer. My druid (like 10k and 10k) can take on like 2-3v1 scenarios. But I love my paladin because I that old first toon nostalgia so I'm going to stick it out.

Also, ring of peace is OP as all get out.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    * New Ret Passive: Your Hand of Freedom also removes one stun effect (applies to both magical and physical stuns) and you become immune to crowd control effects during the first 10 seconds of Avenging Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

I think the other 10 classes would quit if we were CC immune during wings haha.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    * New Ret Passive: Your Hand of Freedom also removes one stun effect (applies to both magical and physical stuns) and you become immune to crowd control effects during the first 10 seconds of Avenging Wrath.
    That would be incredibly broken. The CC immunity, I mean. Would not mind stun removal coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sathen View Post
    That would be incredibly broken. The CC immunity, I mean. Would not mind stun removal coming back.
    Would LOVE to see that...only it would just further prop up Clemency haha. Not that I mind.

CC immunity on wings wouldn't happen unless it was some weird downgrade like "AW now lasts 50% as long, but you cannot be slowed or stunned while active" like some JV, watered down Avatar. Probably would go for it too, since Blizz seems to give us all the unwanted/nerfed warrior hand-me-downs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Yesterday I tried doing some arenas, both 2s and 3s. My gears are not awesome, I have a few 483 and everything else is 476 malevolent. My weapon is Elite 2200 498.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Honnycorns/simple

They are not awesome but better than most. I gem into resiliance to be hard to kill, however I dont feel like its helping much. Im thinking about going for pvp power as I dont like the results at the moment.
    I am now a duel hero, with patch 5,2, my self heals went up so much its hard to kill me. So now I win in 1v1, however when I tried 2s I was disapointed in my damage output, which is almost non existant unless I use my CDs, all healers are almost impossible to kill even if you outplay them, but its 2s its normal. Altho, comparing to other melee classes, ret pallies fall behind in the pressure department. For exemple, I played with a druid, we were against a priest/UnDK and the DK would, in one Axfixiate ( sorry for the spelling) would get my druid to 40% health with a 200k necrotik strike debuff on him.

Other than that, I wish Seal of justice would be stronger, add another effect maybe? I think maybe the damage should be increased against snared targets so it doesnt affect raid bosses, as I feel I am lacking in substained damage, this may be due to the fact that Im missing alot of pvp power from gems.

My survability still sucks, self heals are great but in both 2s and 3s situation, using globals to heal reduce your pressure done which is already low I still die very quickly even with around 67% resil.

I dont have to complain about mobility, its good I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Would LOVE to see that...only it would just further prop up Clemency haha. Not that I mind.

CC immunity on wings wouldn't happen unless it was some weird downgrade like "AW now lasts 50% as long, but you cannot be slowed or stunned while active" like some JV, watered down Avatar. Probably would go for it too, since Blizz seems to give us all the unwanted/nerfed warrior hand-me-downs.
    Nerfed version: Your Hand of Freedom also removes one physical stun effect and you become immune to crowd control effects during the first 6 seconds of Avenging Wrath.

A short duration of cc immunity is needed to allow the Ret Paladin to act preemptively and open up a small frame of time to help plan a couple of his next moves before being instantly disabled and rolled in a cc chain. Since the animation of AW makes it so obvious this sort of protection reasonably decreases the spec's cc vulnerability. Before opening up on someone with cooldowns, combining AW and HoSaC in a timely manner could mean the difference between victory or defeat.

* New Debuff: 5% of damage done by Templar's Verdict will also be converted into an absorption shield on your primary target absorbing his/her next damage by the same amount within the next 10 sec. Stacks upto 3 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Nerfed version: Your Hand of Freedom also removes one physical stun effect and you become immune to crowd control effects during the first 6 seconds of Avenging Wrath.

A short duration of cc immunity is needed to allow the Ret Paladin to act preemptively and open up a small frame of time to help plan a couple of his next moves before being instantly disabled and rolled in a cc chain. Since the animation of AW makes it so obvious this sort of protection reasonably decreases the spec's cc vulnerability. Before opening up on someone with cooldowns, combining AW and HoSaC in a timely manner could mean the difference between victory or defeat.

* New Debuff: 5% of damage done by Templar's Verdict will also be converted into an absorption shield on your primary target absorbing his/her next damage by the same amount within the next 10 sec. Stacks upto 3 times.
    The CC immunity is still too strong. The counter to Burst CDs is CC; you cannot remove that unless there are draw backs to that immunity, which then just ruins the idea. And the last thing to ask for is another strong form of Immunity. Haven't we had enough crap balancing around Divine Shield to avoid these kind of mechanics?

The TV adsorb would not be the best either. At least the stacking part, since it would never happen as any nuke should be able to surpass the limit of 5% of TV's damage.