1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    LFR



    How is something I tested for 3 hours excessive? It's not like I sat there for 10-20 minutes and went "Nope. Not proccing."
    I believe the LFR versions of the trinkets have lower proc rates, not sure if it should be working out to be that low though.

  2. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I agree. The 4piece is almost pointless for Destruction and I think Ill go for just 2set this time around and filling the other slots with items with better stats/more sockets.
    Yea, I am thinking the same thing. 4pc T15 is pretty aweful as far as I can tell

  3. #803
    Bloodsail Admiral Cebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    1,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvaz View Post
    Yea, I am thinking the same thing. 4pc T15 is pretty aweful as far as I can tell
    uhh... idk but ive noticed a huge difference in ember generation with 4pc t15 =/

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    We are working on jikun now and tbh i cant decide which spec is mor suitable for the job, demo or destro? Im exclusively on nest duty.
    Assuming you're talking about 10N or 10H (I don't usually see people exclusively on nests for 25) see Teye's post history for a description and video on soloing 10N nests as demo/Serv. He also commented that taking Glyph of Soul Consumption would probably allow him to self heal with impunity. Anything else on this topic, though --> demo thread.

  5. #805
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    75
    About the stat priorities, when i sim my warlock it always shows, crit is better than both mastery and haste. At the first page crit seems to be the lowest one. And i tried so reforge options in simcraft but it always shows crit is better. Can someone help me with this ? Thanks in advance.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arsfeil/simple

  6. #806
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Warsfeil View Post
    About the stat priorities, when i sim my warlock it always shows, crit is better than both mastery and haste. At the first page crit seems to be the lowest one. And i tried so reforge options in simcraft but it always shows crit is better. Can someone help me with this ? Thanks in advance.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arsfeil/simple
    Your character sheet stats are very different from where the priority was simmed from. There's a huge caveat every reforge guide saying you should always sim plots any priority yourself, since increasing one secondary makes it higher or lower in relation to the others.

    Here's something we ran into last night that I hadn't noticed before. Seemed to run into a dead spot where Incins weren't FnBing out on Primordius last night. Happened to another lock a couple pulls, and then to me on the kill. Anyone else run into something like that? And if so, does anyone know where it is?
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

    -Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

  7. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    Here's something we ran into last night that I hadn't noticed before. Seemed to run into a dead spot where Incins weren't FnBing out on Primordius last night. Happened to another lock a couple pulls, and then to me on the kill. Anyone else run into something like that? And if so, does anyone know where it is?
    You mean something environmental? Cause casting a normal Incinerate instead of an FnB one is a common problem, especially when trying to spam it, due to the slight delay between pressing and registering FnB. If it's indeed environmental I've not heard about it yet.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  8. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    I believe the LFR versions of the trinkets have lower proc rates, not sure if it should be working out to be that low though.
    I believe all the dps trinkets have the same proc rate regardless of ilvl except for the Lei Shen trinket.

  9. #809
    does anyone know which 2 trinkets i should be going for as destro for normal modes? I don't want to roll on one that would be better for another class or spec. ty

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    uhh... idk but ive noticed a huge difference in ember generation with 4pc t15 =/
    please explain, after checking logs i saw a 8% chance for double embers on inc would yield me on the fights about 1 CB bonus, and that feels really bad.

    but i think for killing trash or dailys the 4pc would be great...

  11. #811
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    France, Illidan-EU
    Posts
    1,744
    The problem is that gaining some extra embers is worthless on half the fights since we already have so many :/
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

    Inactive since 09/2013

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    The problem is that gaining some extra embers is worthless on half the fights since we already have so many :/
    This pretty much. It's not that I won't work towards the 4 piece, but in a DKP situation or whatever, I don't plan of going all out for it. Overall, compared to previous tiers, the sets bonuses appear weak, though I have no testing to confirm it.

  13. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvaz View Post
    This pretty much. It's not that I won't work towards the 4 piece, but in a DKP situation or whatever, I don't plan of going all out for it. Overall, compared to previous tiers, the sets bonuses appear weak, though I have no testing to confirm it.
    Hm, 2p seems pretty niće tbh, but 4p seems extremely lame on fights like primordius.

  14. #814
    Stood in the Fire Bloodfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell Land, You Don't Want to Know
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatelocker View Post
    I believe all the dps trinkets have the same proc rate regardless of ilvl except for the Lei Shen trinket.
    Not rly.
    LFR versions haver a lower proc rate, checked it on Horridon, mage which raided with me with lfr version of hydra said it procs like more than 90 sec after last proc uptime.

  15. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    Here's something we ran into last night that I hadn't noticed before. Seemed to run into a dead spot where Incins weren't FnBing out on Primordius last night. Happened to another lock a couple pulls, and then to me on the kill. Anyone else run into something like that? And if so, does anyone know where it is?
    Assuming it's not an FnB-activaiton issue (god that feels clunky), it may be related to the center placement of the floor. It's got some weird mechanical issues from being a stairwell (you can't summon people on that central dais either, at least I couldn't last raid).

  16. #816
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    507
    It's probably due to the floor being part of the way to Ra-Den. Iirc there were also weird issues for locks on the Cho'gal fight where the floor could break down.

    As for FnB being clunky, hell yes it is. I hate that mechanic. I have a seperate keybind for FnB which I obviously need to press everytime between casts. Seeing as I'm a bit spammy I will get the occasional single target spell in there. Anyone using a better solution for this?
    Last edited by sharkee; 2013-04-04 at 07:11 PM.

  17. #817
    I noticed on Primodius that if you position your RoF on the circle/center of the room, it doesnt fully show the effect of RoF. I'm guessing the stairway is a cause of the issue. And this was normal Primo (doubt difficulty makes a difference).

    So this is just a guess that if you FnB with a target thats in the center of the room,
    It might cause enviroment issues thus not making all targets clearly in FnB's range not subject to the effect. I'll test it further tonight in LFR.
    Last edited by Ravon; 2013-04-04 at 07:41 PM.

  18. #818
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    France, Illidan-EU
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyronic View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s6...=13481&e=14075

    On Heroic Durumu, it turns out passive Rain of Fire cleave on Wandering eyes makes for a pretty hilarious uptime on the lei shen trinket.
    Thanks for the tip it was pretty funny (only 17% uptime on the kill though)
    Very weird how it procs 5 times at once on the small eyes
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

    Inactive since 09/2013

  19. #819
    I have a question about AoE rotation. Let's say that I am on full embers and there are 5-6 targets to hit. Using GoSac, should I use Chaos Bolt on the mobs in this scenario or FnB? It seems that GoSac chaos bolt deals 10x more damage than one FnB Incinerate. Assuming that I will not run out of embers, isn't it better to Chaos Bolt until there are at least 9+ mobs getting hit? Or well, let's say 7+ assuming crit chance.

  20. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I have a question about AoE rotation. Let's say that I am on full embers and there are 5-6 targets to hit. Using GoSac, should I use Chaos Bolt on the mobs in this scenario or FnB? It seems that GoSac chaos bolt deals 10x more damage than one FnB Incinerate. Assuming that I will not run out of embers, isn't it better to Chaos Bolt until there are at least 9+ mobs getting hit? Or well, let's say 7+ assuming crit chance.
    You can't just consider damage though - you also have to consider cast time. FnB immolate is much faster than chaos bolt, and once you're on 5+ targets you're not going to run out of embers anyway so you might as well do it. It's higher DPS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •