Thanks for the kinda help on animus. I tanked an add with my VL so one healer was free to CD/spam heal tanks. They also were horrible at not dragging adds through adds, so w/e. Ghost immolate worked havocing boss from massive so that was a nice boost. Gots me a dagger! Lost the damn spirit sword finally.

Qon is trivial with 2 locks. Got a ring and my 2 set off bonus roll.

Twins... jesus christ connect the dots is hard.

Deleted
    I have a question concerning the new havoc 'feature'. Beside the additional damage, do we also gain additional embers if the ghost immolate crits?

Maokk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maokk View Post
    I have a question concerning the new havoc 'feature'. Beside the additional damage, do we also gain additional embers if the ghost immolate crits?

Maokk
    Yes we do.

Toggleable FnB finally. From today's (April 15) 5.3 PTR notes.

Destruction

Fire and Brimstone no longer requires a Burning Ember to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a Burning Ember when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember remaining.

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...otes-april-15/

Quote Originally Posted by Lumathos View Post
    Toggleable FnB finally. From today's (April 15) 5.3 PTR notes.

Destruction

Fire and Brimstone no longer requires a Burning Ember to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a Burning Ember when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember remaining.

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...otes-april-15/
    Exactly the change I suggested months ago, this makes me so happy.

Deleted
    this is actually a very nice change, now we should be able to queue our FnB incinerates which was annoying as hell earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    this is actually a very nice change, now we should be able to queue our FnB incinerates which was annoying as hell earlier.
    One can hope!

Deleted
    now the question is if it can be untoggleable or if you need a /cancelaura macro or if you're forced to be in "FnB mode" until you're out of embers.

ofc you can just remove the buff manually, but with procs coming and going, you might end up removing flask or food buff which would be annoying.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-04-15 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    even if you'd need cancelaura, it would be a big relief

Deleted
    idd, cancelaura would still be a step in the right direction assuming you can queue your FnB incinerates. from the sound of it, it sounds like it is a lot like how meta works where you automatically revert back to normal when you dont have any embers to use.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-04-15 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    /cancelaura Fire and Brimstone
    /cast Fire and Brimstone

should work perfectly fine with the new patch. Glad they did this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorakh View Post
    /cancelaura Fire and Brimstone
    /cast Fire and Brimstone

should work perfectly fine with the new patch. Glad they did this!
    Still it would be stupid to the extreme if this was needed. Since when is it okay to have to be in AoE mode till you are out of Embers? It should just be a toggle by design. Click it for AoE mode on, click it again for AoE mode off. I highly doubt it would be that hard for Blizz to implement. They've still got a few weeks of PTR left, time they get working on it if it's not working like this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by spanx82 View Post
    Hi guys.
    Long time lurker first time poster.

I was wondering if you awesome folks might be able to clarify stat weights for me. In Simcraft I have ran several tests with 10000 parses each.
    Firstly I ran sims using no buffs, i removed flask/food/pre pot and ran the sim.

3.48int
    2.94SP
    2.27 Hit
    1.71 Haste
    1.53 Crit
    1.47 Mastery
    no consumables/buffs, 85k dps.

Then i ran the sim again fully raid buffed.
    Int 5.29
    SP 4.19
    hit 3.32
    crit 2.27
    Haste 2.18
    Mast 2.17
    113k dps.

So one favors Haste the latter favors Crit. Is this due to being raid buffed i hit a haste breakpoint so crit is strongest?
    Should I be following the fully buffed stat weights when determining gems/enchants/reforging?

Any Information would be much appreciated.
    Trijemma - Blackrock (can't post links yet)
    Always gem/forge etc with fully buffed stat weights, which is when you'll be raiding/doing harder content, when you are solo the content is so trivial that you can probably kill it without gear.

I'm about to give Jin'rokh HC a try, and I have a few questions.

Does the Imp's Sear Magic work to dispel Ionization?
    Is it worth using the Imp to be able to do this if you can't expect external dispels?
    Would it be better to stick with Observer or even GoSac and simply let the debuff tick off itself, standing outside conductive waters as it does so?
    How often do you get Ionization? I haven't seen a timer for it yet. Can I use Sacrificial Pact for all of the explosions, or only some?

Destro stats

Hello

I've been reading alot about secondary stats for destro. I use GoSac and observer. When I SimC, my stats are usually close, but haste seems to pull ahead. I am sitting at 16.52% haste and 17.56% crit and 36.85% mastery. I have the t14 2 pc bonus.

I've read where people say haste and crit are on equal footing when using GoSac as your pet benefits from haste, but not mastery. Then I've read other posts where people say crit and mastery above haste even with GoSac. When looking at the top destro warlocks, I see them pushing 60% or more mastery. So, I am confused. My chaos bolts hit for around 200-250K. I also can usually pull about 80% of the DPS SimC gives me.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Is it worth using the Imp to be able to do this if you can't expect external dispels?
    Yes but I don't think it's really worth using it. I prefer waiting for the debuff to fade.
    How often do you get Ionization? I haven't seen a timer for it yet.
    Every 1:30.
    Can I use Sacrificial Pact for all of the explosions, or only some?
    If you have Soul Leech you don't need Sac Pact for Ionizations, you'd better keep it for the Focused Lighting phase. As destro I can build a full shield for each Ionization and take no dmg from the explosions.

I know they did a hotfix that messed with dispels and sear magic was NOT working vs ionization (spriests had similar issue w' MD). That said its perfectly viable to just let ionization run out. I don't know if they fixed it back I stopped messing with it at that point. Unbound will has always worked but it can kill you costing 20% max HP + ion dmg.

Deleted
    We killed it on sunday, and the Singe Magic ability you get from the dispel definitely works. Also, like Ysen said, soul leech is amazing for taking virtually zero damage during most of the fight, and Sac Pact with grimoire of sacrifice = a nice juicy 600k shield during lightning storm/focused lightning (whichever you feel is necessary).

I did less damage than I did on normal, but we used a tactic where we stood on the grates during lightning storm, so I was out of range of the boss with no pet for a good 30-40 seconds each time.

Deleted
    I'm about to give Jin'rokh HC a try, and I have a few questions.

Just use Unbound Will to dispel yourself, nothing is going to stun you on this fight

Deleted
    Hello

I've been reading alot about secondary stats for destro. I use GoSac and observer. When I SimC, my stats are usually close, but haste seems to pull ahead. I am sitting at 16.52% haste and 17.56% crit and 36.85% mastery. I have the t14 2 pc bonus.

I've read where people say haste and crit are on equal footing when using GoSac as your pet benefits from haste, but not mastery. Then I've read other posts where people say crit and mastery above haste even with GoSac. When looking at the top destro warlocks, I see them pushing 60% or more mastery. So, I am confused. My chaos bolts hit for around 200-250K. I also can usually pull about 80% of the DPS SimC gives me.

Thanks for the advice in advance.
    I'm assuming by GoSac you mean GoSup? and the whole *which stat is best* argument really depends on the fight. On single target fights Crit = haste > Mastery pulls ahead and on cleave fights (more than 1 constant target) mastery pulls out ahead for havoc cb/sb. Since most fights in ToT are cleave fights and the only single target fights are jin'rokh, Iron Qon, Durumu (sort of) and Twin consorts (for the most part) so most people favor a more mastery heavy build since on most fights in ToT that would do the most damage.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6b560909; 2013-04-16 at 03:49 PM.