Quote Originally Posted by Neothos View Post
    I'm assuming by GoSac you mean GoSup? and the whole *which stat is best* argument really depends on the fight. On single target fights Crit = haste > Mastery pulls ahead and on cleave fights (more than 1 constant target) mastery pulls out ahead for havoc cb/sb. Since most fights in ToT are cleave fights and the only single target fights are jin'rokh, Iron Qon, Durumu (sort of) and Twin consorts (for the most part) so most people favor a more mastery heavy build since on most fights in ToT that would do the most damage.
    Yes, I meant GoSup.

Thanks for the advice. But is there a haste threshold when you go for a mastery reforge? Like what is a good haste level to maintain?

Thanks

I believe haste value diminishes as Incin cast time gets closer to GCD cap (pretty easy to do)
    But haste is still good for trying to get more Chaosbolts in during procs, for RoF ember gen and for getting trinks to proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post
    Yes, I meant GoSup.

Thanks for the advice. But is there a haste threshold when you go for a mastery reforge? Like what is a good haste level to maintain?

Thanks
    Ye when your incinerates get below the GCD while hero is up, thats considered a good point to stop stacking haste so much. I find that around 5.6-6k haste is a decent amount and then I started stacking mastery. With that amount my incinerates with backdraft and hero had a cast time of around .9 seconds. any more than that and theres too much dead time while the GCD is recharging and I found that annoying.

Deleted
    Any idea why on some logs I see Cha-Ye uptime at 34% while it is mostly at the 15-20% mark for me?
    Looking at Iron Qon HC logs, where I run with a crit/haste reforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Any idea why on some logs I see Cha-Ye uptime at 34% while it is mostly at the 15-20% mark for me?
    Looking at Iron Qon HC logs, where I run with a crit/haste reforge.
    Heroism perhaps (does it affect RPPM?), and perhaps they stack much, much, more haste than you. More haste means more procs. That being said, you can cherry pick stats and outliers all day long and find what you want to see. I've seen some argue trinkets only proc 7% of the time and some in the 40% range, but the reality is haste is the difference. There is no master average uptime or godlike proc secret. GC said it is what it is for the most part.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    Doesn't Cha-Ye's proc off of crit rather than haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Doesn't Cha-Ye's proc off of crit rather than haste?
    It still scales with haste, but they made it also scale with crit.

It has the normal RPPM of other trinkets, however it's actual RPPM is calculated as:

RPPM = [(0.8085*1.05)*(1+SpellCritChance)]

Deleted
    isnt the 0,8085 part already with the the 5% buff to procs? fairly sure it was 0,77 as base when they first released them.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-04-16 at 09:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It still scales with haste, but they made it also scale with crit.

It has the normal RPPM of other trinkets, however it's actual RPPM is calculated as:

RPPM = [(0.8085*1.05)*(1+SpellCritChance)]
    Aha, thanks for the clarification. Makes me feel a bit better about using it for affliction offspec in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    isnt the 0,8085 part already with the the 5% buff to procs? fairly sure it was 0,77 as base when they first released them.
    I'm not sure. I thought it was originally 0.8085 base.

I hope it's .8085 before the buff, because using .8085 as a base means you'd need well over 35% crit 100% of the time in order for Cha-ye's to be better than BoTH. :/

is the havoc/felflame/immo bug fixed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Not when I last logged out. Still getting 40k ticks on a dummy unbuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Not when I last logged out. Still getting 40k ticks on a dummy unbuffed.
    thanks, I'm about to screw our other destro lock out of 20k gold on megaera >

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    Seems to be hotfixed now. Was working earlier in raid - not working anymore.

Edit: Seems they may have fixed the UVLS bug as well on Durumu. Unconfirmed though. Not sure if they fixed Primordius though, I'd say it's likely.

Double edit:

Fixed an issue that could cause Fully Mutated players to deal excessive damage to Living Fluids or Viscous Horrors that are under the effects of a Warlock's Immolate.
    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/895...l_16-4_16_2013
    Last edited by Woz; 2013-04-17 at 03:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Fixed an issue that could cause Fully Mutated players to deal excessive damage to Living Fluids or Viscous Horrors that are under the effects of a Warlock's Immolate.
    That doesn't really sound like the havoc/immo bug though. EU servers are up in about an hour to check.

Deleted
    lovely when things get fixed without admitting a mistakes somewhere. (1/3 admitted^^)

BTW a little question regarding GCD
    usually GCD is 1,5 sec
    for destro it is 1 sec and 0,5sec for Havoc and Curse

Does Haste reduce the GCD for every class?
    And how does the GCD get affected, only from the hasterating or from the %-value (or simply, does heroism/metagem affect the GCD)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rables View Post
    That doesn't really sound like the havoc/immo bug though. EU servers are up in about an hour to check.
    The Havoc Immo bug is indeed fixed.. Balls.. I were gonna have some fun on Megaera....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Staffreak View Post
    The Havoc Immo bug is indeed fixed.. Balls.. I were gonna have some fun on Megaera....
    only megaera... pff

i had fun last id with
    Durumu (8min fight; 361 Immolate ticks)
    Dark Animus
    Twins
    (normal mode only btw)

Deleted
    Hey, i have a question for Tortos hc, do you prefer KFC or MF?

Deleted
    Mannoroths Fury, Kiting Strategy.