I'm noticing all the Destro locks are still rocking Legendary Meta Gems. Anyone changing over anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I'm noticing all the Destro locks are still rocking Legendary Meta Gems. Anyone changing over anytime soon?
    I would have already if I had a different helm available for Aff/Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I would have already if I had a different helm available for Aff/Demo.
    Ahh. The life of a 10m raider.

With the hotfix to 100% mana on fel flame, and 5% incinerate damage, does that change the rotation from fel flame filler without backdraft to incinerate always?

yes ... you will go oom way to quick otherwise
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

There's a thread for it [here], but I thought it should also be included in the Destruction thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warlock
    General
    Fel Flame's mana cost has been increased by 100%.
    Destruction
    Incinerate's damage has been increased by 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Taira View Post
    There's a thread for it [here], but I thought it should also be included in the Destruction thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warlock
    General
    Fel Flame's mana cost has been increased by 100%.
    Destruction
    Incinerate's damage has been increased by 5%.
    Will this put haste back in first place as a secondary stat?

Deleted
    dont think so seeing as i thought you went crit over haste due to the rain of fire ember nerf?

The changes mean you should prioritize RoF over Fel Flame while moving if it's not up on a mob somewhere and it'll be on them for the full duration. (This means you could potentially cast 2 RoFs if 2 mobs are being tanked apart.)

It also means you should always Incinerate over Fel Flame.

Stats don't change from Mastery >= Crit >> Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The changes mean you should prioritize RoF over Fel Flame while moving if it's not up on a mob somewhere and it'll be on them for the full duration. (This means you could potentially cast 2 RoFs if 2 mobs are being tanked apart.)

It also means you should always Incinerate over Fel Flame.

Stats don't change from Mastery >= Crit >> Haste.
    Excellent! Thanks for the info!

Deleted
    Ok stupid question of the day. your stat priorities are Mastery >= Crit >> Haste and askmrrobot is crit>haste>mastery for 5.4. Im confused which one is correct plz? im in 4peice t15 if that makes a difference. and if yours are correct since you said mastery=crit, which would you recommend prioritizing first. thanks mate.

Brusalk's are correct. Mastery first because you're going to be cleaving a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    Ok stupid question of the day. your stat priorities are Mastery >= Crit >> Haste and askmrrobot is crit>haste>mastery for 5.4. Im confused which one is correct plz? im in 4peice t15 if that makes a difference. and if yours are correct since you said mastery=crit, which would you recommend prioritizing first. thanks mate.
    AMR shows better results for Single target, not the Raid overall

Deleted
    Destruction

Conflagrate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.
    Incinerate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.

Time to go to work Brusalk !

I'm glad that they haven't given up on "fixing" Destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasukan View Post
    Destruction

Conflagrate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.
    Incinerate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember.

Time to go to work Brusalk !
    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/109...r_13-9_13_2013

So you don't have to go looking for it.

Glad they finally saw the light, although I nearly had a heart attack when I thought (at first) they meant Embers, and not ember bits.

Still, should push up Destro a bit, and maybe make it work well enough to actually use my off spec. Since this "chance" isn't tied to crit or anything, I'm wondering what it does to the stat weights, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/109...r_13-9_13_2013

So you don't have to go looking for it.

Glad they finally saw the light, although I nearly had a heart attack when I thought (at first) they meant Embers, and not ember bits.

Still, should push up Destro a bit, and maybe make it work well enough to actually use my off spec. Since this "chance" isn't tied to crit or anything, I'm wondering what it does to the stat weights, if anything.
    Same number of casts with more emberbits to me means more value for Mastery and less for Haste. Probably less for Crit as well, though I'm not positive on that last part.

Deleted
    it does say ember right ? not ember bits? or is that just a typo. Guess that would be OP if it wasnt.

ember bits is a term the forums came with i dont think i ever saw blizzard use it

so i belive they does mean ember bits
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    ember bits is a term the forums came with i dont think i ever saw blizzard use it

so i belive they does mean ember bits
    Blizzard uses the term "embers" to refer to both full embers (as in Chaos Bolt costs one Burning Ember), and emberbits (as in Incinerate generates Burning Embers). I coined the term Ember Bits to refer to the individual pieces that compose one full ember when I was originally making my 5.2 guide so that I could be specific and not run into confusion when referring to spell costs and generation.