With the recent 40% nerf to UVLS for locks, would it be safe to assume that if I don't see Immerseus's trinket tonight, grabbing the SPA valor trink would be much better?

Deleted
    I'm interested to know how good destro is in BiS gear(mastery+crit gear with 4pc T16 and bindings+KTT). Has anyone done any theorycrafting and simming?

Quote Originally Posted by esatikkane View Post
    I'm interested to know how good destro is in BiS gear(mastery+crit gear with 4pc T16 and bindings+KTT). Has anyone done any theorycrafting and simming?
    I'm trying, but between simc crashing on me when I try to do complex tests, heroic progression, work, and moving this weekend it's hard to get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwraith View Post
    With the recent 40% nerf to UVLS for locks, would it be safe to assume that if I don't see Immerseus's trinket tonight, grabbing the SPA valor trink would be much better?
    Do you have Yu'lon's Bite? It would be better for Destruction than the SPA valor trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonwraith View Post
    That's a lot of valor you could spend on upgrades. I'd say keep UVLS and just upgrade gear instead.

I'd drop UVLS now...it doesn't compete well post nerf. That said I really like KTT for destro, especially destro gosac. Amp + KTT is an attainable double heroic pretty early in progression vs black blood having to be warforged normal or just lower ilvl. In simming between chanye, yulon, and hydra I'd probably go w' yulon/chanye.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I'd drop UVLS now...it doesn't compete well post nerf. That said I really like KTT for destro, especially destro gosac. Amp + KTT is an attainable double heroic pretty early in progression vs black blood having to be warforged normal or just lower ilvl. In simming between chanye, yulon, and hydra I'd probably go w' yulon/chanye.
    If destro is going to be your Main Spec that you use on single target and spread multi-target, sure, KTT is the way to go. But if you only plan on using it on Cleave/Aoe fights though (spoils, galakras, immerseus), pretty sure you don't want to overlook Frenzied Crystal of Rage. The cleave damage can get pretty silly, and the intell proc offers the planning advantage of ICD for destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    From his wording I was assuming that all he has are UVLS + one other trinket, thus if he's dropping UVLS it means he has to go get SPA.

I was somewhat forced to take the Frenzied Crystal of Rage this week and was bummed about it.

I replaced normal mode Hydras Breath with it. I wasn't expecting to get that much out of it. I go Destro full time and it looks like a waste on single target situations. Granted there are not too many of those, but I didn't shard my Hydras Breath all the same...

Thanks for the input guys, and yeah, I only have my BotH and UVLS atm, so I'm really hoping I can get Bindings to drop or coin it. That being said, I haven't seen anything about the ICD of the destro 4pc, is that something that anyone has nailed down yet?

Deleted
    10 secs

min chars

I have been using Yu'lon's Bite and BotH which have yielded positive results thus far. I am top dops on the first wing for my 10m group on almost if not all fights. The ones with adds especially I take the cake.

I got a 546 iLvl, running destro with the mastery > crit > haste priority, GoSac, Soul Link and KJC. No Tier 16 yet, but maybe...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    How does one precast both an Immo and a RoF?
    Ever notice how you can cast a RoF, while in the middle of casting another spell and they both come out at the same time?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Ever notice how you can cast a RoF, while in the middle of casting another spell and they both come out at the same time?
    It does that with every cast followed by instant. It still triggers the GCD on the instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I was somewhat forced to take the Frenzied Crystal of Rage this week and was bummed about it.

I replaced normal mode Hydras Breath with it. I wasn't expecting to get that much out of it. I go Destro full time and it looks like a waste on single target situations. Granted there are not too many of those, but I didn't shard my Hydras Breath all the same...
    It's a decent trinket for heavy AoE fights, especially if it procs on, say, a Shadowburn crit. 1 mil aoe damage? Yes please.

Too bad its value diminishes against a single target completely, so fights without CONSTANT AoE/Cleave you might be better of without it.

Deleted
    You mean like every instant ?

Deleted
    so i dont know how to link items but i can explain them. armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Aqira/simple

thats what i use atm. i do have lfr t16 gloves and a normal chest (second boss/upgraded) problem is its haste on it but higher item lvl=more int so am not rly sure what to use -.- hope you understand otherwise ask and i try again=)

I went Mast/crit/haste for garrosh normal progression. Do you guys think flex bindings + flex KTT is solid vs flex KTT + norm wush? Bindings seems to never proc on pull and I'm just making sure I'm making the correct decision for our last chance to kill the bastard this week. Btw, destro absolutely rapes this fight in boss and overall dmg vs affliction 9778 in my experience.

5.4 Gemming for Destruction Question

Are we still gemming int in red sockets and int/mastery, int/hit in the other respective sockets ?

I moved your post to the Destruction sticky, as the question will more likely get answered there. It's that thread we intend for that kind of discussion, so please check if the question can be posted in any of the respective spec stickies before posting next time. :-)

- Alarinth
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2013-09-27 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    I guess so... I flipped from Demon to Destru and was told my gems etc is fine.
    Im 25% crit and 70% mastery