10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I'm not yet complete with everything. Purified Bindings and the set bonuses are doing weird things to stat values that I'm still working out.
    Just finished raid tonight with a high haste build (13157 haste), did really well and it felt really smooth and fast. I think the 2 and 4 pc set bonus is what is bringing haste up and crit down.

I ran destro on our hc protectors and had a 8.5% uptime on destructive influence, and a 33.7% uptime on ember master. This effectively brought my crit % way up, so far up infact that this is what my %s were:

Immolate: 40%
    Incinerate: 40%
    Conflag: 44%

My base unbuffed crit for tonight was 18.5%.
    Last edited by thegaultman; 2013-10-09 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Hi, bit of a noob question, but when is the stats calculated for say a CB. When i start casting, after cast finish or when it actually hits the target ?
    Thinking of how to time and make use of trinket procs the best, just hoping its not the last, stupid to be in melee range

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hi, bit of a noob question, but when is the stats calculated for say a CB. When i start casting, after cast finish or when it actually hits the target ?
    Thinking of how to time and make use of trinket procs the best, just hoping its not the last, stupid to be in melee range
    When you finish the cast

15+ Year Old Account
    To make the best use of your trinket make some auras of them (i prefer bars but it's personal) and know how much a cb will tanke to be cast (no haste procs, with haste procs). If you have enough time left on your proc start casting, otherwise filler.

Deleted
    I just checked the 3 destruction locks in method on the HC Garrosh kill. Why are they using Mastery > Haste > Crit? They even use the legendary gem. They all have insane mastery (120%+) so i can understand that maybe at those mastery lvl's it's more beneficial to put it in another stat but why haste then and not crit? Or does that all have something to do with the Garrosh encounter where haste is better then?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qball View Post
    I just checked the 3 destruction locks in method on the HC Garrosh kill. Why are they using Mastery > Haste > Crit? They even use the legendary gem. They all have insane mastery (120%+) so i can understand that maybe at those mastery lvl's it's more beneficial to put it in another stat but why haste then and not crit? Or does that all have something to do with the Garrosh encounter where haste is better then?
    I think that they had affli/demo equip with a lot of mastery and haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qball View Post
    Mastery>Haste>Crit reforges comes with affli or demo as offspec naturally but in SoO matches there are much "cleave" fight with big aoe packs, therefore haste is more valuable than crit 'cause of AoE incenerates and fast ember regenerate where you cannot use all your embers if you wanted to.. Also single target in Destro benefits from new set bonuses where you can get almost 40-50% crit change to immolate almost full time of the match (With mastery/haste gear).. So IMO, I wouldn't be suprised if Destro VS. Affli are in the same line in 1 target DPS in BiS gear.

Haven't Simmed anything because i dont trust them atm with the changes and all. Still one of the top DPS in our SoO raids in every fight.. And tbh i have lousy trinkets also 'cause our guilds drop luck on caster trinkets are like worst in the game.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I am aware that it is supposedly a dps gain to use rof on single target when we have 2 haste buffs stacked ie. meta and bloodlust. I'm pretty sure that was calculated using a low haste build, I wonder if that changes at all with a high haste build? I am wondering if running destro with 35ish % haste makes rof worth casting with say just the meta proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegaultman View Post
    Just finished raid tonight with a high haste build (13157 haste), did really well and it felt really smooth and fast. I think the 4 pc bonus is what is bringing haste up and crit down.

I ran destro on our hc protectors and had a 40% uptime on destructive influence, and a 37% uptime on ember master. This effectively brought my crit % way up, so far up infact that this is what my %s were:
    *edit was tired and did my math wrong, this is what I actually had:
    Immolate: 40%
    Incinerate: 40%
    Conflag: 44%

My base unbuffed crit for tonight was 18.5%.
    40% uptime of destructive influence? I truly doubt that. Can you provide us your log from that raiding night?
    Last time we killed protectors hc I had an uptime of 12.4% destructive influence and 30.8% ember master.
    That was with a mastery/crit built (4k haste).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maokk View Post
    40% uptime of destructive influence? I truly doubt that. Can you provide us your log from that raiding night?
    Last time we killed protectors hc I had an uptime of 12.4% destructive influence and 30.8% ember master.
    That was with a mastery/crit built (4k haste).
    Shoot, your right, it was late last night and I read the wrong column, sorry. Destructive influence only had an uptime of 8.5% on the kill and ember master had an uptime of 33.7. gonna edit my other post.

here is the log: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c6.../?s=836&e=1313

Deleted
    Can you trust simc for destro stat weights ?
    It tells me Int > SP > Hit > Haste > Crit > Mastery which is quite the difference from mast-crit-haste im reading here :s

Here is armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...santa/advanced
    Thanks for the help!

Can you trust simc for destro stat weights ?
    It tells me Int > SP > Hit > Haste > Crit > Mastery which is quite the difference from mast-crit-haste im reading here :s

Here is armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...santa/advanced
    Thanks for the help!
    Brusalk is currently being awesome and doing the leg work in trying to figure it all out. Some issues are coming up that is extending the time he is spending on it, but he should have something for us in the next few days/next week hopefully.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBGreene View Post
    Brusalk is currently being awesome and doing the leg work in trying to figure it all out. Some issues are coming up that is extending the time he is spending on it, but he should have something for us in the next few days/next week hopefully.
    Ahh, awesome
    Just very confusing, if i do as simc tells me and run scaling again, it then wants me to go crit, if i go crit it wants me to go back to haste:s
    Even tried specific hastecaps for immolate but its never satisfied, never seen that before on other classes

Ahh, awesome
    Just very confusing, if i do as simc tells me and run scaling again, it then wants me to go crit, if i go crit it wants me to go back to haste:s
    Even tried specific hastecaps for immolate but its never satisfied, never seen that before on other classes
    A lot of people are wanting to keep Aff reforges (typically roughly 9778 haste bp) and LMG to be able to spec swap. So this is kind of the best mix for now until we can get some definite answers.

Ahh, awesome
    From my understanding, the good news is that destruction reforges seem to be very forgiving and doesn't seem to make a whole hell of a lot of difference how you reforge (for min/max sure, but from what I have found you won't find a big swing even with crummy reforges). My much too simple understanding is crit is best single target, mastery best for any time you have adds due to SB sniping and CBs (basically all of SoO) and haste is best for pure AoE. So, from my testing I have found the go for 9778 haste bp and rest into mastery as a good mix of all 3 of the above and the spec performs very well in all circumstances and you can still swap to affliction at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I'm not yet complete with everything. Purified Bindings and the set bonuses are doing weird things to stat values that I'm still working out.
    No rush! I'm just interested in seeing the results.

wtb a SoO trinket ( Got warforged spell damage sword off Nazgrim but no luck with trinkets yet!

Hey all. I've been away for almost 2 months and a week ago I decided to come back slowly. I've been following things in this forums though (OT, Zumzum stopped playing?). As I am gathering gear I was wondering whether trinkets (apart from bindings) is the first thing I should hunt for or 4piece.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AAl/simple
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Got my HC totem today + 4 set, running with normal binding atm, I always loves destro so this is just like a dream coming true
    twitch.tv/sneglarn 10 man raiding sunday - thursday!

I think there is a 1-2K variance between a mastery > crit > haste setup and a mastery > haste > crit setup for destro for me. Though oddly I saw the highest sims when I was cross testing from a demo setup (testing w' Zinnin...long story) of 8100 haste > mastery > crit > haste so perhaps there is a sweet spot or simply a synergy of more closely balanced stats? My aff reforge is like 11K haste > 16.5K mast > 4K crit. The demo one was 8.1K haste, 8.5K crit, 17K mastery.