Deleted
    If the trinket list that was previously linked is still actual N wushoolay is better than yulon for destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsock View Post
    Ok I have a trink questions, I have Normal bindings and still unfortunately rocking Wousholays Normal trink.

I have Youlon's Bite now, and I really don't have a problem with ember regen atm, does anyone use Youlon's Bite and would it be a over all dps increase over using Wousholays?

When I did a BiB on AMR it suggested that I use Youlon's over Wousholays. Any advice would be great thanks.

Deleted
    Also started on HC Spoils tonight, I'm starting on Mantid side. Seemed pretty easy and straightforward, though our tank could open some extra boxes when we have a big one up. We had our Ele Shaman handle all sparks, even though I told him I'd do it since I could CB+SB them off . So I just kept Immolate up on anything that wouldn't melt, kept RoF up and basically didn't cast anything but Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn at some point. Felt pretty smooth.

Any tips for Mogu side? Both teams basically got their sides down now, we had a lot of wipes originating from team Mogu though. I've been thinking of switching the teams from the start to let everyone get a hang of their second room, instead of wiping consistently when we transition.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-10-25 at 08:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I wish I could be Destro for Thok. I have to be Demo for the MS debuff.
    In all fairness, with nowadays' dps because of high ilvl on people, you dont need the MS debuff. At least not on my guild. With it we kill boss during 2nd kite phase, without it, we kill it on 3rd kite phase (after fire gate is open)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Also started on HC Spoils tonight, I'm starting on Mantid side. Seemed pretty easy and straightforward, though our tank could open some extra boxes when we have a big one up. We had our Ele Shaman handle all sparks, even though I told him I'd do it since I could CB+SB them off . So I just kept Immolate up on anything that wouldn't melt, kept RoF up and basically didn't cast anything but Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn at some point. Felt pretty smooth.

Any tips for Mogu side? Both teams basically got their sides down now, we had a lot of wipes originating from team Mogu though. I've been thinking of switching the teams from the start to let everyone get a hang of their second room, instead of wiping consistently when we transition.
    only killed it twice but we had our tank drag boss to middle on mogu side and everybody stacking on top of him , if we didnt have healer beneficial buff i was on unstable spark dutty making sure everybody else doesnt switch to them.They died easily.We also pulled big one first with 2 small ones and had dps cds up , then we opened 6 mediums and last the 2nd big one wich we had our dps cds back up again.In Klaxi side , we used dps cds for 1st big mini boss, and we opened 2nd big add last on wich we used 2nd potions and again our dps cds.

Deleted
    When you have the big adds up on Mogu side you can usually keep a steady flow of embers from shadowburning the smaller adds he brings in (depends on how fast they get killed by other dotters etc). Its usually possible to keep chaining Chaos bolts onto the big add, shadowburning little adds to keep up your embers.

Deleted

Do that. Also try to carefully monitor the timers on the respective rooms each time to make sure everything is going down at a similar rate. There's not really much leeway for imbalanced groups.

Deleted
    Any advice on how to spend my last Warforged Seal for this week? So far I've coined Ordos and normal Immerseus (no Bindings sadly). Should I try to coin flex Immerseus or save it for normal Dark Shamans?

My character is Akatama on Draenor-EU (can't post links yet).

So would it be worth it for me to go Destro without 4pc or any amp trinket? I have access to the heroic amp trinket(coining it every week), but no luck with it as of yet. Just curious since the simcraft fix or w/e saying Destro's top now.

Armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...damus/advanced
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatama View Post
    Any advice on how to spend my last Warforged Seal for this week? So far I've coined Ordos and normal Immerseus (no Bindings sadly). Should I try to coin flex Immerseus or save it for normal Dark Shamans?

Is your guild making progress in SoO normals or are you just doing the occasional pug? You shouldn't really ever waste a coin on flex if you're consistently killing normal bosses. Dark Shaman is a good idea if they don't drop the trinket. I personally don't think it's ever worth it to coin on Ordos. Yes the gear is warforged, but the starts are generally a bit rubbish (too much hit and blue sockets) and an extra 6 ilvl off-piece isn't worth as much as a normal tier / trinket / weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    So would it be worth it for me to go Destro without 4pc or any amp trinket? I have access to the heroic amp trinket(coining it every week), but no luck with it as of yet. Just curious since the simcraft fix or w/e saying Destro's top now.

Armory here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...damus/advanced
    Your gear would work fine with destro, but with BBoY and 2pc I think you're still probably a little better suited to affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatama View Post

Since you don't have KTT I'd save the coin for Shammies. You'll get the Amp trinket from normal or even heroic soon enough, what with it being the first boss.

Even if it does drop, your guild's loot system would determine whether you'd want to try to coin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olorout View Post
    Is your guild making progress in SoO normals or are you just doing the occasional pug? You shouldn't really ever waste a coin on flex if you're consistently killing normal bosses. Dark Shaman is a good idea if they don't drop the trinket. I personally don't think it's ever worth it to coin on Ordos. Yes the gear is warforged, but the starts are generally a bit rubbish (too much hit and blue sockets) and an extra 6 ilvl off-piece isn't worth as much as a normal tier / trinket / weapon
    Really depends on what you're upgrading from (both with regard to flex items and Ordos items). I think the whole "BIS list" mentality steers people away from intermediate upgrades that ... well, if your whole raid is missing like an average of 6 ilvls it can make a big difference on progress, even if you wind up side-grading to better items later.

(random numbers for illustration purposes) Don't pass up on a 1k dps upgrade because your BIS would be a 1.3k dps upgrade ... get that 1k upgrade now, and then that 300 upgrade later ... it may seem small enough to not matter, but if that's the case why bother using food / flask / potions / gems / enchants. It adds up.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sothis View Post
    that's why the burning meta gem is a piece of shit, you can fit your two bolts if you were using the legandary one
    So is the legendary meta back on top by a good amount? Or is it still minimal vs burning?

Deleted
    i definately prefer the LGM but that is mainly bcoz the amount of haste i have as destro, having reforged out of as much haste as i can, is quite low and with LGM proc and backdraft i only go below the gcd by like 0,08 secs and it is quite nice for the opener as it will allow me to generate 2 embers and then allow my to get 2 chaos bolts off when my wush is between 5 and 10 stacks and the fact that i occasionally spec afflic.

LMG is barely better than burning meta but if you're gonna look at it from a common sense perspective, why in the world would you not use it, even assuming it gave you the same dps as burning meta? If you decide to ever switch specs it's going to be more useful.

Have you noticed a certain famous individual's reforges? -4342 mastery, +4293 haste and spec: destruction. At least update the guide ffs.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Have you noticed a certain famous individual's reforges? -4342 mastery, +4293 haste and spec: destruction. At least update the guide ffs.
    Before raging at him I would suggest thinking about some things:
    - He is progressing through H Garrosh right now, vying for the #1 US spot - chances are he doesn't really have the time to fully update the guide
    - It's very likely he is trying something different for that same reason as the first point
    - Many top-end raiders piss around with gear and reforges to throw off the people who blindly follow their armory
    - He likely has a reason but doesn't have solid findings and there's no point in blindly posting something without further investigation (ie: your post)

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    - He is progressing through H Garrosh right now, vying for the #1 US spot - chances are he doesn't really have the time to fully update the guide
    - It's very likely he is trying something different for that same reason as the first point
    - Many top-end raiders piss around with gear and reforges to throw off the people who blindly follow their armory
    - He likely has a reason but doesn't have solid findings and there's no point in blindly posting something without further investigation (ie: your post)
    Hmm? I was writing this while... laughing. There is no rage :O Should I use stupid emotes as and to indicate that? :O Really....
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

When Brusalk has a chance would be nice to hear from him on the reason for it though. Heroic Garrosh imo is more a fight where mastery is stronger than usual, not weaker.
    Must put I havent actually checked his armory myself but if hes straight reforging from mastery into haste while on Garrosh progress would be cool to hear the reasoning/experimentation behind it.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by OP
    Activating Fire and Brimstone (FnB) consumes 1 Burning Ember and puts a buff with no duration on you.
    I'm confused? Casting FnB doesn't consume an Ember, it just REQUIRES that you have 1 Ember to activate it. As long as you have one ember you can turn it on/off at will. Hell, I turn it on just to give my mounts a greenish hue since it lasts as long as you have at least one ember.

Hmm? I was writing this while... laughing. There is no rage :O Should I use stupid emotes as and to indicate that? :O Really....
    Bolded portion indicates impatience, frustration or in some fashion general unhappiness with something; in this case about the lack of "update" in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    When Brusalk has a chance would be nice to hear from him on the reason for it though. Heroic Garrosh imo is more a fight where mastery is stronger than usual, not weaker.
    Must put I havent actually checked his armory myself but if hes straight reforging from mastery into haste while on Garrosh progress would be cool to hear the reasoning/experimentation behind it.
    My guess is that because he's in a 10 man guild they aren't even getting the adds into SBurn range (ie: using the star to kill the adds from 50%) so any extra mastery may not be as useful as it normally would be.

Deleted
    Bolded portion indicates impatience, frustration or in some fashion general unhappiness with something; in this case about the lack of "update" in the guide.
    Easy there Dr. Phil.

Maybe we should focus less on what Brusalk is doing, when Brusalk takes his afternoon nap, what kind of cereals Brusalk eats for breakfast and whether he adds milk or bourbon to his Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries (do tell us).

Reforging priorities can change based on the specifics of the fight, shocking right. News at 11.