I'm pretty sure the proc is 5 seconds, not 10. Unless the description is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I ran Mastery>Haste>Crit for HGarrosh and felt it worked pretty well. (Inc. solo'ing engineers in p1)

- - - Updated - - -
    You solo engineers on Heroic Garrosh? How? :P You just save embers and spam chaos bolt on them?
    Just started on Heroic Garrosh last week and we need about 3 people on it to get it down. Even tried it with 2 destro locks and 2 hunters and we barely made it on time. (using rogues on it now and they die pretty fast)

Is it a 10 man 25 man difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Spell-bane View Post
    I was under the impression that the burning primal meta was out-performing the legendary meta since the proc was pushing incinerate under the GCD cap while backdraft was up, is this no longer true? I'm just curious why everyone has gone back to using the legendary meta now
    I think it sims out to be a very marginal loss for destro, but most people switch specs, and the legendary is better for demo/aff so it's just easier to use the legendary for both specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Saviour View Post
    You solo engineers on Heroic Garrosh? How? :P You just save embers and spam chaos bolt on them?
    Just started on Heroic Garrosh last week and we need about 3 people on it to get it down. Even tried it with 2 destro locks and 2 hunters and we barely made it on time. (using rogues on it now and they die pretty fast)
    Brusalk does 10M. They have 3.1mil HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    It's 5 seconds buff followed by a 5 sec ICD (or 10 sec ICD from the start if you're being picky).
    Oh, well shit. Dunno where I got 10 from.

So I have been wondering about Haste vs Crit after Mastey. I am currently Int > Hit > Mastery > Crit > Haste. I have many warlock friends that swear I should be going Haste over Crit. Yet I see a lot of top warlocks with a lot of crit, and I am happy with the current playstyle. SimCraft won't work on my dinosaur of a computer, so I was hoping for some input on which stat is better after Mastery.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nayelie/simple

My armory. I currently go with Grim of Supremacy, and am wondering if even that is the correct one. My guild is fairly casual, and we are just now pushing our way through normals. Again, input would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Nayelie View Post
    So I have been wondering about Haste vs Crit after Mastey. I am currently Int > Hit > Mastery > Crit > Haste. I have many warlock friends that swear I should be going Haste over Crit. Yet I see a lot of top warlocks with a lot of crit, and I am happy with the current playstyle. SimCraft won't work on my dinosaur of a computer, so I was hoping for some input on which stat is better after Mastery.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nayelie/simple

My armory. I currently go with Grim of Supremacy, and am wondering if even that is the correct one. My guild is fairly casual, and we are just now pushing our way through normals. Again, input would be fantastic
    If you play either affi or demo as well, haste has more value to you. Otherwise they are about equal, with haste favouring aoe.

Deleted
    I have an issue with DPS. I think i should do much better in this gear, but something is obviously wrong. right now i cant post any links, so i cant give links to WOL or armory, but when ill be able, ill ask for your help.

How should i spend my 2 stacks of darksoul? I guess it's often boss specific(bursts/other stuff), but in general, what should i aim for? First one obviously goes in opener, but what about another ones? Do i want to save at least one for 20% phase, is it important? just use it for the big procs like PBI and don't be afraid to let it sit doing nothing? Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    How should i spend my 2 stacks of darksoul? I guess it's often boss specific(bursts/other stuff), but in general, what should i aim for? First one obviously goes in opener, but what about another ones? Do i want to save at least one for 20% phase, is it important? just use it for the big procs like PBI and don't be afraid to let it sit doing nothing? Thanks in advance.
    I found best results to be to use in the opener, and then again every 2 minutes to line up with PBI.

I like to save the second charge for execute, as getting a few extra shadowburns to crit really boosts your dps at the end. Only time I spend it early is when PBI doesn't proc until like 20+ second in.

does unboundwill work on garrosh mcs? also brusalk how much haste did u use on hgarrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    You should aim to keep (single-target) a 4pc-buffed Immo up on the boss full time.
    Although I get the general idea behind it, the question remains how to achieve this and when we should refresh immolate (with or w/o pandemic support)
    Obviously, if we have a weak immolate (with low crit and haste) and immolate is about to run out, then refresh it, but we would do this anyway. So how do you change the "standard" refresh behavior, i.e, stronger than current and full pandemic?
    Last edited by Berthold; 2013-11-22 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    does unboundwill work on garrosh mcs? also brusalk how much haste did u use on hgarrosh?
    Yes UW works duriing garrosh mc's. Others have claimed it can kill you if you use it late, but I prefer to only use UW during P3 as phase 2 mind controlls shouldn't be an issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for the advices. I have another question for you about the opener. For some reason i struggle with destro. I'm doing prepot, inc + immolate at 3s on the countdown.
    Do you use DS to buff these preotted spells or you delay it to line up with Bindings?

/castsequence reset=15 Dark Soul: Instability, Potion of the Jade Serpent, Immolate, Summon Terrorguard(Guardian), Conflagrate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Immolate, Chaos Bolt, Chaos Bolt

You could add a pre-combat incinerate to that. Also, if BBoy procs very early on, I skip the third incinerate (assuming that I get enough embers for 2 full CB) and just cast the rest manually

You shouldn't do double Conflag on pull if you're using LMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthan View Post
    Thank you all for the advices. I have another question for you about the opener. For some reason i struggle with destro. I'm doing prepot, inc + immolate at 3s on the countdown.
    Do you use DS to buff these preotted spells or you delay it to line up with Bindings?
    What I've found best is to pre-pot, Incinerate, pop Dark Soul as the cast goes off, Immolate, Conflag x2 cast Incinerates until you're at two embers, then cast your two Chaos Bolts.

I would never delay my first Dark Soul waiting for an unpredictable proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    simcraft disagrees

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Double conflagging is OK cause you'll be able to get 4 incinerates off by the time you have to chaos bolt anyway