Quote Originally Posted by traumabrew View Post
    I up'd my haste to around 13K to be able to get them in.
    Thanks
    With 13k haste you might even get CB barely in without Backdraft. W/ Backdraft it's possible even with next to no haste (4,4k).

Deleted
    If you are not playing with the Glyph of Havoc - sometimes I'm not, sometimes I am - then you can use your Havoc 2 times every intermission if you time it well.
    I'm waiting for the first Fixate to make my desicion. If it's on me, I havoc the Add and cast a CB as soon as possible (reason for this version involves our kiting paths) and will be able to spread 2-3 SB later on, highly depending on raids proccs. Otherways I havoc the boss and spread a CB from the add - and then spread 2-3 SBs later on again. This way it's always ready for the bats too.
    I would recommend to use the Glyph of Havoc though. I just don't see any profit in my raid, as our Shadow is fishing for executes, too - as well as half our Melees try to push their DPS by bombing - so I never get more than 3 SBs on the Bats.

PS.: Are there any plans to update the guide, Brusalk? Not that I need it - was just wondering .
    Maybe we could add some fundamental tips for the bosses, too. This Thok question has come up several times now, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    If you are not playing with the Glyph of Havoc - sometimes I'm not, sometimes I am - then you can use your Havoc 2 times every intermission if you time it well.
    I'm waiting for the first Fixate to make my desicion. If it's on me, I havoc the Add and cast a CB as soon as possible (reason for this version involves our kiting paths) and will be able to spread 2-3 SB later on, highly depending on raids proccs. Otherways I havoc the boss and spread a CB from the add - and then spread 2-3 SBs later on again. This way it's always ready for the bats too.
    I would recommend to use the Glyph of Havoc though. I just don't see any profit in my raid, as our Shadow is fishing for executes, too - as well as half our Melees try to push their DPS by bombing - so I never get more than 3 SBs on the Bats.

PS.: Are there any plans to update the guide, Brusalk? Not that I need it - was just wondering .
    Maybe we could add some fundamental tips for the bosses, too. This Thok question has come up several times now, for example.
    There are plans but all I can really say is Soon(tm). I think I got really lucky that my guild started farming right as my school term started kicking into high gear, but it's left me without as much time as I'd like to put into the guide. I don't really want to put out a shitty misinformed and not-well-done guide. That said I dunno, this far into the tier maybe that's better than nothing but ugh. I dunno. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    There are plans but all I can really say is Soon(tm). I think I got really lucky that my guild started farming right as my school term started kicking into high gear, but it's left me without as much time as I'd like to put into the guide. I don't really want to put out a shitty misinformed and not-well-done guide. That said I dunno, this far into the tier maybe that's better than nothing but ugh. I dunno. /shrug
    With any hope Beta will be out soon so dont waste your energy on a guide for T16, save it all for some theorycrafting on the Beta
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

15+ Year Old Account
    Glyph UR and you will have it up for both bats and first phase.
    I know,i was suggesting not to use it before or later the bats in order maximize the dps and reduce raid damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthan View Post
    I know,i was suggesting not to use it before or later the bats in order maximize the dps and reduce raid damage.
    If you can glyph it and use it in first phase and have it for bats, why wouldn't you? Why wouldn't you use it after bats?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    With any hope Beta will be out soon so dont waste your energy on a guide for T16, save it all for some theorycrafting on the Beta
    God, when beta comes out I'm gonna have so much frick'in stuff to do I don't even know what I'll do. XD

God, when beta comes out I'm gonna have so much frick'in stuff to do I don't even know what I'll do. XD
    Sounds like you need a peon to do some of the work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    With 13k haste you might even get CB barely in without Backdraft. W/ Backdraft it's possible even with next to no haste (4,4k).
    Thok's roars are exactly 2.4s apart at max speed so you can fit them in quite easily w/o backdraft and around 10k haste.

Deleted
    I have a question about trinket :

I have Flex PBoI / Normal BBoY and H KTT, what's the best combo for Destro ?

Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    I have a question about trinket :

I have Flex PBoI / Normal BBoY and H KTT, what's the best combo for Destro ?
    PBoI w/ KTT. PBoI is just amazing.

Deleted
    [...]I think I got really lucky that my guild started farming right as my school term started kicking into high gear, [...]
    You are indeed. I'm still wiping on Garrosh HC 4 nights a weak. VERY motivating....

So, I haven't looked at this guide in a while, nor have I looked entirely through all 160 some pages, but I just have a few questions for you Brusalk since you're in heroic. For heroic gear, what should I aim for as far as mastery/haste/crit?

Also specifically, I've been trying to get my dps up on both heroic malkorok and spoils. Do you have any pointers for those fights specifically? I"m going against a feral druid, mage, and a elemental shaman for dps so its a bit harder to do havoc/burn on adds
    Shinsui- Nathrezim

destroing it up since prebc

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsui View Post
    So, I haven't looked at this guide in a while, nor have I looked entirely through all 160 some pages, but I just have a few questions for you Brusalk since you're in heroic. For heroic gear, what should I aim for as far as mastery/haste/crit?

Also specifically, I've been trying to get my dps up on both heroic malkorok and spoils. Do you have any pointers for those fights specifically? I"m going against a feral druid, mage, and a elemental shaman for dps so its a bit harder to do havoc/burn on adds
    Get as much mastery as you can, do whatever for haste/crit.

As for tips on malkorok/spoils I can't really readily think of anything besides make sure to shadowburn all the things.

Just noticed you're progressing on Spoils. Assuming you're 10m, if you want to be amazing you can solo all the sparks that come over to your side as long as no one else touches them. A CBolt takes them to ~20%, GoSac carries them over and then you kill them with SBurn and stay ember neutral.

What my guild did was stuck our multidotters all on one side, and then our DD/me on the other. I took care of sparks/stone golem things on mogu side and just sparks on klaxxi side. That way we optimized our damage as best we could.
    Last edited by Brusalk; 2014-01-23 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    For Malkorok I would advise you to set up your Demonic Circle and teleport down as soon as possible if you get kicked up by an add. That way you avoid falling damage AND can cast a CB (if you want to) faster.
    You shouldn't stand on your portal of course, because you stack the bubbles on it otherwise.
    For Spoils there isn't more than Brusalk already said ^^

EDIT:
    I forgot: On Malkorok you can also sacrifice your Imp and dispell the root-debuff yourself (but take care that no one is standing next to you).
    Last edited by mmocf671b58f24; 2014-01-23 at 07:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you can glyph it and use it in first phase and have it for bats, why wouldn't you? Why wouldn't you use it after bats?
    Maybe my very bad english makes me hard to understand. I meant to use it when the bats spawn and not to save it for the later 2nd phase 1. If you have it glihped you can use it in the 1st phase 1 (i normally use it if i have a lucky trinket proc or near the 4 embers cap).

For Malkorok I would advise you to set up your Demonic Circle and teleport down as soon as possible if you get kicked up by an add. That way you avoid falling damage AND can cast a CB (if you want to) faster.
    You shouldn't stand on your portal of course, because you stack the bubbles on it otherwise.
    Exactly what I do.

I forgot: On Malkorok you can also sacrifice your Imp and dispell the root-debuff yourself (but take care that no one is standing next to you).
    Gnome racial (escape artist) works on it too.

Edit: Can't really offer any Spoils advice other than what Brusalk said, since we do the fight in an unorthodox way (everyone together on 1 side), and I'm often fighting with 1-2 other Destro locks and an Elemental shaman.
    Last edited by Thelm; 2014-01-23 at 12:50 PM.

Get as much mastery as you can, do whatever for haste/crit.

As for tips on malkorok/spoils I can't really readily think of anything besides make sure to shadowburn all the things.

Just noticed you're progressing on Spoils. Assuming you're 10m, if you want to be amazing you can solo all the sparks that come over to your side as long as no one else touches them. A CBolt takes them to ~20%, GoSac carries them over and then you kill them with SBurn and stay ember neutral.

What my guild did was stuck our multidotters all on one side, and then our DD/me on the other. I took care of sparks/stone golem things on mogu side and just sparks on klaxxi side. That way we optimized our damage as best we could.
    Thanks for the tips on spoils! Originally, I"ve been trying to compete with a firemage and an ele shaman for aoe on that fight (other side is 2 hunters and a feral), but was burning embers too quickly with FnB. I'll try to only do sparks next time, which will also help our monk healer out so he can heal instead of worrying about the sparks. For Malkorok I've been trying to use havoc without the glyph and try to time at least 2 havoc incinerates and 1 havoc shadowburn on the little adds, but not having much success. Should I only do a havoc chaos bolt and then try to refresh embers with a single shadowburn on the add?
    Shinsui- Nathrezim

Deleted
    whats the better combo: (n) bboy + (hwf) pboi or (hc) ktt + (hwf) pboi?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsui View Post
    Thanks for the tips on spoils! Originally, I"ve been trying to compete with a firemage and an ele shaman for aoe on that fight (other side is 2 hunters and a feral), but was burning embers too quickly with FnB. I'll try to only do sparks next time, which will also help our monk healer out so he can heal instead of worrying about the sparks. For Malkorok I've been trying to use havoc without the glyph and try to time at least 2 havoc incinerates and 1 havoc shadowburn on the little adds, but not having much success. Should I only do a havoc chaos bolt and then try to refresh embers with a single shadowburn on the add?
    Tell your raid members that by leaving the adds to you you'll do a ton more boss damage with minimal losses for them. That said, it's farm for you guys now I'm guessing, so they may not be willing. Chaos Bolts would be better for overall damage, but for just boss damage incinerates would be best to cleave with. Always try to gen embers with Shadowburn!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by speedy69 View Post
    whats the better combo: (n) bboy + (hwf) pboi or (hc) ktt + (hwf) pboi?
    The heroic ones?

We've only killed malkorok twice, so not quite farm yet. Still, I"ll try it out next week when we get to it
    Shinsui- Nathrezim