10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Hello, I have a quick question: Does haste affect legendary cloak rppm proc? (since rppm procs doesn't work with haste but wowhead says it(this proc) does work)
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    I am of the same opinion. On Garrosh progression, however, my willpower wavered when AMR gave me the choice between 14.99% hit and 15.6%. Ofc my chaos bolt missed on engineer and raid went splat. Fun times with hit, hurry WoD!
    Afaik Siege Engineers are only level 92, so you should only need 12% hit rating for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    No. (Sac w/ Mastery > Haste == Crit) == (Sup/Serv w/ Haste >= Crit > Haste). With anything else they become unequal.
    So according to this, if I'd like to switch between affli/destro, I'd better go Sup/Serv and go Haste >= Crit > Haste > Mastery?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cks View Post
    So according to this, if I'd like to switch between affli/destro, I'd better go Sup/Serv and go Haste >= Crit > Haste > Mastery?
    No. Go Mastery > Haste with GoSac.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    No. Go Mastery > Haste with GoSac.
    Aiming for any specific Haste cap?

Quote Originally Posted by n0cks View Post
    Aiming for any specific Haste cap?
    No such haste cap is in any way important for Destruction.

Also, Haste vs Crit after Mastery is personal preference, so choose the 'feel' of the rotation you like more, whether that's faster casts w/ Haste or bigger numbers w/ Crit.

Hi all, new member here. Name's Gellus, and my Warlock is Elysianne - Kilrogg. She's a 561 iLvl Destro (obviously)
    I want to ask, how many here actually use Ask Mr Robot? I've been using it since i learned about it on all my toons, but lately I have been questioning it. For instance, its default build runs Mastery > Crit > Haste, which seems to be a fair default. I have since switched it to Mastery > Crit = Haste, I have gotten some more power out of it. But also, and this one has stuck with me for a while now, I see a lot of Warlocks using the Artful Vermillion Onyx, but AMR has me using Keen VO in ALL Red Sockets. As it is right now, I have a perfect 15% hit rating, obviously I wouldn't want to lose that, but I will reforge and re-enchant whatever I need to get more power out of my spells. My guild has been stuck on 10N Garrosh for weeks, We are getting seriously frustrated, don't know what else to do. I'm not the raid leader, so I learn what I can, and as DPS upping my damage potential is the most I can do, watching videos and reading guides will only teach me so much.

Anyway, didn't mean to rant at the end there, but I would appreciate any insights from the community (Brusalk, I've seen you around, your pretty badass and I love it!).

Thank You in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    No such haste cap is in any way important for Destruction.

Also, Haste vs Crit after Mastery is personal preference, so choose the 'feel' of the rotation you like more, whether that's faster casts w/ Haste or bigger numbers w/ Crit.
    Yeah, but I was referring to the case in which I wanted to use the same equipment for affli/destro if I need/want to switch from one to another on the go.

Deleted
    Anyone knows if Burning Rush no longer stacking with Nitro Boosts is intended or bug? The bluepost only stated Darkflight and Burning Rush/Burst of Speed.
    I already tweeted @celestalon - but I don't realy expect an answer.
    Anyway, imho it's a huge loss in quality of life...

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Anyone knows if Burning Rush no longer stacking with Nitro Boosts is intended or bug? The bluepost only stated Darkflight and Burning Rush/Burst of Speed.
    I already tweeted @celestalon - but I don't realy expect an answer.
    Anyway, imho it's a huge loss in quality of life...

Looks like Intended.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Looks like Intended.
    Agreed. Seems they did this with a lot of movement stacking (ie. Paladin Speed of Light).

IDK about stacking speed buffs but I can recall seeing rogues zipping around w' burst of speed like a jackrabbit on meth. Since locks are about the least mobile I'm not sure their design philosophy is spot on going after (or hitting collaterally) us while letting stuff like that roll. Mobility is still a dps increase so I still like it as far as options go for warlocks. Though come WoD (if I'm still playing) I'd probably go goblin just for the rocket leap...though orc always does well early in an expac due to the flat numeric value of blood fury but I digress. That said now that they did that nerf I really wish they would take out RNG failure of rocket boost.

Deleted
    Hello kind of new here and so on and wondering about destros 4set when is it worth to break it when it comes to pure stats? i have 4 normal pieces and I got 2 WF off pieces in my bag.

Deleted
    Then wear the 4Set bonus, as it's way stronger!

Deleted
    thanks ^^ been like here since the begining of 5.2 realesed but didn't find anything to question about until now ^^.

I had a question that I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on regarding stats and dual spec. While I main spec destro, I'm planning to start using affliction on the fights where it's beneficial. That being said, I'm not quite sure how to prioritize my stats as such. If I just prioritize haste after mastery, I wind up with about 11.1k haste, 16.4k mastery, and 5.1k crit. If I aim for either haste threshold that I assume people typically go for (9778 for affliction, 10124 for destruction), then I wind up with ~6k crit (my mastery is not affected in any of the mentioned reforges). That would be fine for destro, but from my understanding crit is pretty bad for affliction. However, I'm inclined to think that 11.1k haste might be a little too much for destro. What would you guys advise?

Deleted
    Stats don't matter for destro so just run 11k haste. I've played it with 14k haste when I forgot to switch trinkets and it didn't bother me.

I have around 12k Haste and 20k Mastery and doing fine.

Haste it's gold to aoe and fast building embers.

Deleted
    Can anyone point me to a Skull Banner Weakauras string which shows duration ? All i have found so far just show the icon with no duration whatsoever.

Deleted
    I use this one.

Code:
    dGKXmaGiu0LGeYOubNsf6vcvywcYTuv0UuvXWuv6yqWYeQQNbjsttG6AcvzBqcY3eiJtvbNtku3dLCqvvTqb8quOjkfCriP2Oqf9rHk1iHeOtcHwPuAMqQUjKqTteQFQQqdff0sfQKNcAQq0vriFvvLElKeZfse3fss7vP)cLbtDyKwmkLhdvtwfDzjBwiFwkA0cLtlQvdjOEnKYSvPBJODd8BPA4iy5O65ImDfxxv2okvFhfy8sHCEb17HevZhsa3hsu2p5fHf5cjx45cpxKlSrFmkkvZs8NXVXXBH4V00jrwnAwy0dGp5o4Wr1klllF740RmwizSqYyHKXcjJfsglKmwizCAAkUmlzIa5jWlk6atcxA4IZmKmtiHmppYONbOjJSpfjZJQvwwwohjJtttXLzXsgKVYtScOwzzzzzzzzEnpoqMjonnfhdqjlMQvwwwUaNQvwww(2XPxzaLScjZl6LuMLmrG8qmLSoGtttXpQwzzz5p)uMapdMdakzDuTYYYY8AECGmGswQTaNlm8hJIs1SehVVlKIp5oiTixyAO8zrUqYkLOnlSjmHAHOgf)rKOEHNDmYkLOnRLTfE2XWFPPtUSTZolC45Mnl(ICHPHIJgwge1xiE)bMfsFth)2b1gyHjc19I45cBCqbJcHsxytE)ra)2b1Y2cpFC6K7GfIW3fcOKfwge1xiHlnCXtleqjR0ICjgHfcjK55rg9manzK9Pi3zH4V00jXILpRfI)stNCHVuH9a5zdSqaLSW6ekoD68fYI1cXFPPtInHjulmn05LwyXEbM0cjIyerI9NO46)cNE)ozclezrsOZP88nSCtofmj5W9NmfCktVxzcu(ewUZL508PmzrYwXtYmipXYazu6x5Wu(zso(FrrY9izsAJYKps5yf9oXKJ6Cze(kNk8FKL)hnfxEIvYvuuHpYvJiK5vkK8eRKJv07etoNKV908Zcl2lWSW)3P4a6uYmSZGIVWxQWseQ7fXZnWcXFPPt2WJtNChSWOhaFYDWHJQvwww(2XPxzCAAkUml5uDl85WhcjteipbErrhys4sdxCMHKzcr7DVYbOaqXzE8OALLLLZrY400uC5jwbuRSSSSSSS8TJtVYakzjZsMiqEiMswhWPPP4hvRSSSSSSSCos(3)yWaymsttXXqpNgzk4u(3)yWaymsttXXqpNgubqjluvEIva1klllllllllllZR5XbYi8nK8V)XGbWyKMMIJHEonOcGswOACGW3Fqq(ZpLJJV)GGCuNlpXk5Z6sdRwzzzzzzz56Mk1klllllllllll)7FmyamgPPP4yONtJml5F)JbdGXinnfhd9CAK7CzuoktTYYYYYYYYYYYY)(hdgaJrAAkog650GkakzHQSI7AqMjRdh)87piOwzzzzzzzzzzzzEnpoqgHVHKJ7AqMjRdhJde(Qwzzzzzzz5cCQwzzz5cCQwzzzzEnpoq(Bizs6e7NyVMLAlW5cXFPPtsmLSwy0dGp5o4Wr1klllF740RmonnfxMLCQUf(C4dHKjcKNaVOOdmjCPHloZqYmHO9Ux5auaO4mpEuTYYYY5izCAAkU8eRaQvwwwwwww(2XPxzaLSKzjteipetjRd400u8JQvwwwwwwwMxZJdKbuYsTYYYYf4uTYYYY8AECGmtIaOb6maWuTf4CH4V00jxy0dGp5o4awi5hipi2Wr1klllNJKFG8GydYSyjZKWLgU4mLNyfqTYYYYYYYY3oo9kZ2lksMLmrG8e4ffDGjHlnCXzgsMjeT39khGcafN5r1klllllllZR5XbYS9IIKfkalzq(Qwzzz5cCQ2cCUWhOyVaZcPVPVq8yfoAlSyVaZcbuYAHXf9EdNbnLzKhEHtVFNmbSoHItNoFHSyTWjmHAH4V00j3zHNvcFHWyDgKKHO9Ux5auaO4YNpoDYDGmfCkJtttXLbuYsoI3jLPGWDqjNbYCA(8NfsG3BYRuIH8cpNYDWs83fg1bZcr9LDIquoo7GzHXQCZyZgNbfuWFJxqbfC8)qqnUXb)HpSrFgCql82PNlYf(sfgGswlBlK3V1ICHKV7KxK7SZcFPcduSx8LTfcOK1crBH4xAkTixykdAERfYW)O)VbejENDw4zor4sddhkoAPfIIalKxnZDaYWeQfMX7GfMgkoAjg2ZGzHb(isKFefVWZCcf(bWNm71gyH030x2wi98mp5oGEXgEUzZINwKlXiSix4WZnBw8f5ctp2k2lWWqEfLB0cHme1OJ(cNWeQfI)stNCH4V00jxy0dGp5o4awi5hipi2qizSqYyHKXcjNiu3lInCuTYYYY5i5eH6ErSbzwSKraHGJ)3GKNyfq(ZpHO9Ux5auaO4Qvwwwwwww(3)yWaymsttXXqpNgzwY)(hdgaJrAAkog650i35YOCuMALLLLLLLLvRSSSSSSS8TJtVYakzjZsMiqEiMswhEG8GydhvRSSSSSSS8V)XGbWyKMMIJHEonOcGswOkR4UgKzY6Wr1klllxGt1wGZfMESvSxGb(IIYnAHym(hIedI8FCHCHf7fyslKiIrejgKHOgD0z8pejgKigze1OUbu3WcXFPPtInHjulSyVaZcl2lWSquWIENyle)LMojwS8zTq8xA6K7SWhy45Mnl(ICND2zH5Zfcr7DVYbOaqXxidYNtSnodkOG)gCJ)gC8IxqiGqqbh8g9zWbTWhy45Mnl(ICH4V00jxy0dGp5o4awi5hipi2Wr1klllNJKFG8GydYSyjZKWLgU4mLNyfqTYYYYYYYY3oo9kZ2lksMLmrG8e4ffDGjHlnCXzgsMjeT39khGcafN5r1klllllllZR5XbYS9IIKzXsgKVQvwwwUaNQTaN7SqWJejp3SzXtlXXFHN5eHlnmI4DWcremfpIIxOeeX7GekHbuop35yj0E3lBuaO4leV3VNDga2a7SW0cJ)pF)jElK9LyecgHV7Sl