5.2 ToT - Stampede Lag Issue.

I know there are other threads about this issue but they seem more direct towards H Sha and other T14 encounters, so I thought I would make this one for the new patch.

I didn't do Heroic Sha and did not seem to have the issue on Heroic Amber-Shaper but on the first day in ToT the issue of stampede of causing immense lag for some of my fellow raiders did begin. The lag did not happen to me specifically, but on trash and on the first two bosses my guild leader and a few others did whine out that they were freezing up when I used stampede. After that I just did not use it for the rest of the night and we had no problems. I really wanted to make this thread to see if others had similar issues in ToT and if they had some quick fixes. Thanks.

We had some reports of people getting massive FPS lag on the pull on Horridon. There were 2 Hunters in the group (I was on bench) so not sure if stampede caused it.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-03-06 at 08:01 PM.

I had it happen on the PTR on several fights.

Complained about it on a PTR thread and "Watcher" responded that they do know about it, and are trying to fix it.

I would recommend reading through that thread about Heroic Sha lag - just because you didn't do the fight doesn't mean there isnt' good information there. Pretty much everything you can think of has been tried and found to not work. Some people swear by shutting off DPS meters, but that doesn't work for everyone.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...88739?page=1#6

I'm having bad FPS in ToT in general, especially on Horridon, I never get above 15 fps there with all settings on the very very lowest.
    It's not addons, but damn these raids make me feel Blizzard should update their minimum system requirements already.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I'm having bad FPS in ToT in general, especially on Horridon, I never get above 15 fps there with all settings on the very very lowest.
    It's not addons, but damn these raids make me feel Blizzard should update their minimum system requirements already.
    its their engine. Htey are trying to make it look like a game that was made in 2013 not one made in 2004. Its teh same issue with sha they are trying to make it look better then their servers can handle.