Deleted

[Elder Charm of Good Fortune] shoud be removed from game?

Done quite a few LFR runs and used coins about like 40times and not ONE item has droped from it.
    Is the chance to get loot from these coins werry low?
    Should i stop runing LFR and using these coins in hopes of a loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just very unlucky. Even with the chance to get loot having been doubled in 5.2, it's still entirely possible to use thousands of coins and never get anything from them (even if it is improbable). Without the coins you simply would've had even less chance to get anything.

Deleted
    Yes, I also don't like paladins so they should be removed too.

At first I wanted to say "NO, they must stay!"

But on second thought, as they are now - these coins could as well not exist. I haven't noticed any increase in drop rates in old raids in 5.2, with or without coins. It's more often than always gold.

Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    Done quite a few LFR runs and used coins about like 40times and not ONE item has droped from it.
    Is the chance to get loot from these coins werry low?
    Should i stop runing LFR and using these coins in hopes of a loot?
    I think you're exaggerating.

Just because the RNG isn't working for you doesn't mean it should be removed from the game. "Oh Ashes won't drop? REMOVE IT!" See? This thinking is bad.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    The coins provide a much better benefit to the game, other then lfr runs.

What about those new people who join a guild, and are in a system were loot is more likely to go to an officer or current raider. The coins give everyone a chance at something, even if that chance is low, a low chance is better then no chance. Quit whining and just carry on with the game, if you are going to just get pissed because you didn't want anything with a coin, don't use the coins.

How would removing them have a positive effect on the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Because you fail on the coins it should be removed for everyone ? Thats the most egoistic thing ive seen to this day. Congratz.

It should not be removed and they wont be. Live with it

You've got extremely unlucky. I've been getting loot from about 40% of coins used since 5.2.

40 times and not one item roll is very very unlikely at this point. You should get a lottery ticket or something.

That said yes, I hope blizzard completely scraps the charm system and bake the increased drop chance back into what it used to be. It's just a silly system put in place to make you thing you have an actual say in how many lockouts it will take to get geared, as if it is not precisely calculated by blizz as it always has been. There are other decent and honorable ways to smooth out bad RNG and hopefully we will see those next expansion.

I think they should have kept the Elder Charms as the 5.2 currency, and everything pre-5.2 would use straight up Lesser Charms. Say, a 5.0/5.1 content bonus roll would use up 10 Lesser Charms. The 5.2 dailies and chests that are dropping Elders now would simply drop Lessers.