Deleted

Question Sunsong Ranch work orders?

I thought there is going to be some new work order things at Sunsong Ranch, but I can't find any. What is the deal with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    I thought there is going to be some new work order things at Sunsong Ranch, but I can't find any. What is the deal with it?
    If you're Exalted with Tillers and have opened up all 16 plots, just talk to Nana Mudclaw at Halfhill. She'll give you a quest that sends you to Yoon, who'll send you back to Nana. After that, the farm is yours and you can start filling work orders.
    Last edited by XanderGryphon; 2013-03-06 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you have to have a friend on the farm to do that.

EDIT: nvm. The guy above.

Deleted
    I just talked to NPC at about middle of Halfhill, and he gave me turn in quest and now Farmer Yoon left farm and there is word order list there where I can take quests.

No longer help needed

You have to be exalted with the tillers first. Then you talk to the Nana Mudclaw at the top of Halfhill and she will ask you to talk Yoon into taking her place. Once you turn in that quest there will be a pole back at your farm with the work orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    You have to be exalted with the Tillers and have all 16 plots open, then you get the quest from Nana Mudclaw in the center of Halfhill. Complete that quest and the work orders appear.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    Thanks for that. Now that I have unlocked them I can only choose out of 2 quests, one of those factions is neutral the other is honored. On my main I can choose from a lot more quests. Any idea what is up with that? I was expecting to finally be able to get some rep up on my alts, but this is not going to work because I don't want these 2 factions

I had a similar problem on an alt - you have to "meet" the factions before you can do work orders for them. If you didn't do much questing while levelling you may not have talked to the right people. Fly over to wherever and right click a guy belonging to the faction you want. That will add the faction to your rep panel (U key) and you can do the workorder quests.

I have spoke to the factions, I am exalted with tillers, I have all 16 slots unlocked and I have completed the quest to get yoon to join the council. I have the work orders pole there but never has any quests but it works on alts....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    You have to be exalted with the tillers first. Then you talk to the Nana Mudclaw at the top of Halfhill and she will ask you to talk Yoon into taking her place. Once you turn in that quest there will be a pole back at your farm with the work orders.
    This is good to know. Now that I know the 8 plots used for work orders can still be used for myself (for the total 16), I think I will wrap this up this week. Will help with the other factions that's for sure.