Angry Shan'ze ritual stones drop rate...

Ok, so hours of rare spawn farming to finally get the first 3. Then to turn around the very next quest and need EVEN more of these blasted things... Am I the only one remotely upset over this?

This just in, World of Warcraft contains grinds.

Tracy, back to you.

Shan'ze ritual stones need a buff in drop rate plzzzzzzzz

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 03:25 PM ----------

I understand the grind... but this... is annoying to have to farm these things for HOURS just to have to turn around and farm them again FOR HOURS

Are you really complaining you have to work at a quest line that gives you mounts and other items? Not much different than grinding Rep or farming poor drop rates?

You want to complete everything in the 1st day of a new patch? Have a serious think about whether that is a good thing.

they are only 1 per day from rares the first rare you kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    they are only 1 per day from rares the first rare you kill.
    Not true, at least in my case ... First three rare kills (alt that did nothing on the island yesterday) have not dropped stones.

Deleted
    I found one in a chest on the Island.

You can find them in chests, off rares, in the treasure troves, it really isn't too bad to get them, I got 5 first day. it shouldn't be incredibly fast, that quest you have that "requires" 9, you can group up and ANYONE can summon it in your group and you get credit. so really.. you don't need any if you just tag along for kills.Also the summoning 1 of each is a weekly IIRC

10+ Year Old Account
    They really aren't meant to be farmed. It speaks poorly for your attitude that you have to see all the content on day one. You'll get your ritual stones naturally if you just be patient.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

Tracy, back to you.
    Nope, World of Warcraft contains artificial content lengthening.

The difference is in the intent.

Listen I'm not saying that I want to see the content all in the first day .... However the point I was trying to show is that the RNG on these things is completely messed up. As soon as servers went live on tuesday i was on the island trying to get stones. However I only got one in a 10 hour time period when I was noticing some ppl getting 3 very quickly. The rares have a low drop rate for them, the chests have a long respawn timer so if you're not in the right place at the right time then you miss a chest, and on occasion you can get one from the very last daily. All i'm saying is they should even this out, its very sparatic.

This was posted by Bashiok.

"Just to clarify on drop chances for ritual stones and keys, you can only obtain one Key to the Palace of Lei Shen (aka treasure room) from any creature on the island, including the Isle of Thunder Rare Elites. Once you’ve already looted one off of a creature, no more will drop from creatures for your character that week. Additional keys can potentially drop from other select sources, but are extremely rare and not something you can try to farm.

Similarly, you can only obtain one Shan’ze Ritual Stone from an Isle of Thunder Rare Elite per week. You'll still be able to collect more from other sources, though."

Quote Originally Posted by Groalarbear View Post
    Not true, at least in my case ... First three rare kills (alt that did nothing on the island yesterday) have not dropped stones.
    Once you’ve already looted one off of a creature, no more will drop from creatures for your character that week. Additional keys can potentially drop from other select sources, but are extremely rare and not something you can try to farm.
    Straight from the source, you can only get it once per week from rares.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Nope, World of Warcraft contains artificial content lengthening.

The difference is in the intent.
    Grinding and artificial content lengtheneing are the exact same thing though and I have yet to find an mmo without it.

I found that once i finished off killing echo of kros from the chain. they STOPPED showing up, not from rares, not from troves. nowhere. i feel its a bug but im probably just stupidly unlucky
    Last edited by bklutz; 2013-03-07 at 09:03 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

Tracy, back to you.

LoL made me laff, nice one

Dude its day 2 of the patch, geez >.<;
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I've only managed to get one, and saw another I wasn't able to loot. All I got was some lip service from Blizzard telling me because of how often they spawn and such they couldn't give me one. I was not a happy camper with that GM.