Deleted

About Silvermoon-EU

Hello guys;

I leaved wow in early december (2012), around 4 months ago.

Im thinking to return, but my server sucks, low alliance ratio compared to horde, full of childs, facerollers and cryers.

If i come back, i plan to play in casual mode until i have a bit more time. A top hardcore guild requires a time that i havnt got it at the moment, and i've decided to migrate to Silvermoon-EU (PvE) from my actual realm (Sanguino-Spanish, PvP), because is the biggest alliance population in wow, so i supose that ever will be people doing something and also i can enhance my english.

How is Silvermoon? is a good option?

thanks!
    Last edited by mmocfb421b3904; 2013-03-06 at 08:29 PM.

Deleted
    Well i am on Silvemoon-EU as my first and only realm and what i can say - overpopulated, full of noobs and retards, dailies are nightmare due to amount of competition for mobs/items.

Pro's:
    -AH level any profession in one go
    -lots of old content pugs runing around
    -lots of high end guilds to choose from, in wide variety of raid schedules

Con's
    -High population = high amount of retards, crybabies and w/e
    -Difficult to make easy gold via playing AH due to competition. I earned my first million with hardcore farming, because flipping AH doesn't work here. Products are cheaper than mats.
    -Dailies are horrendous, especially the new ones on Isle. Even in group of five you still see TONS of grey tagged crap.
    -Rare pandaren mobs? Yeah whatever. Just connect to dead realm via Real ID.

As for faction ratios, it's almost pure alliance server, happens a lot with PVE realms. Horde side is total dead, it's like 3%.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answer

ill see what ill do

10+ Year Old Account
    Outland.(PvP)

55% Alliance:

Amazing AH economic.
    Tradechat offers everything you need, From Raiding Old content to new content, From Wpvp to arena to rated battlegrounds, And plenty of Achievement farm runs.
    Aloooot WPvP.
    Plenty of proper raiding/pvp guilds.

45% horde:

Tradechat, Fine, not as good as alliance.
    Alot of WPvP, and awesome pvp.
    AH, fine aswell.

Try Outland i would say, If i'm correct #1 bussiest server of EU, and plenty of this to do all day everyday

10+ Year Old Account
    Every server will have a fair share of stupid people, I have a character on Silvermoon but I am tempted to transfer really soon. Horde side is dead so you can basically say Silvermoon is an Alliance server and really over populated.

Draenor EU is a nice server that I have been on for many years, Alliance side is dead but Horde side is very much alive and overall I feel people are more "mature" if you can call it that than on Silvermoon.

Best thing you can do is make level 1 alts take it to the city and see what the feel is like there, check the AH, ask questions etc. Remember realm forums are around on the official website.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Silvermoon EU also. What can I say, YES there are a lot of, "weird" people (let's not call them retards, you never know when you might become a real one, in a wheel-chair due to different life circumstances), but there are also every day normal people that you can have a discussion with. From my experience there are a lot of good people on Silvermoon.
    -AH is very good. You can find almost everything. There's never shortage of something.
    -As the user above a few posts said, the gold you make will be hard to make, competition is high on AH.
    -When a new patch comes out / expansion it's very hard to do quests / daily quests. There'a always a gray tagged mob whenever you want to tag one.
    -Farming is hard too. Flowers, Mines, Skinning, those are hard to come by at peak times in a random day.
    -Horde is...nowhere.
    -You can almost anytime find a group for anything on Trade Chat, starting from old raids, to Herald of the Titans runs, to new pugged raids (which to be honest most of the new pugged raids have a high success rate).
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Outland.(PvP)

55% Alliance:

Amazing AH economic.
    Tradechat offers everything you need, From Raiding Old content to new content, From Wpvp to arena to rated battlegrounds, And plenty of Achievement farm runs.
    Aloooot WPvP.
    Plenty of proper raiding/pvp guilds.

45% horde:

Tradechat, Fine, not as good as alliance.
    Alot of WPvP, and awesome pvp.
    AH, fine aswell.

Try Outland i would say, If i'm correct #1 bussiest server of EU, and plenty of this to do all day everyday
    You forgot to mention Honor Capped and Vengeful Midnight are either factions equivalents and will gank people of any level all day, every day, as a group.