Deleted

Brewmasters remember your detox on Horridon!

I can't say this enough, Brewmasters out there: REMEMBER that detox on Horridon, it's super op having an extra dispel with 6s CD. So spam it on the high stacked players during 2nd and 3rd door! Also enjoy your op damage and op (even after nerf) shields!

Gl everyone, the the new raid is AMAZING!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of people miss this. One big thing is to utilize all your raidwide utilities in the best way possible. We run with me as BwM tank and a Windwalker, just that creates great opportunities for dispelling and add control. With two Ring of Peace, two extra dispels, heals and disarms which even benefits yourself, there's just so much that you can do to make the fight a lot smoother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Ha it was like pulling teeth to get my brewmaster, shadow priest, boomkin, ret pala, prot pala, to use their dispels on horridon. With the new dispel cd i think we will see more dispelling from non healers, and I approve!

My Detox shows an 8sec cd, am I missing something?

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

No gynshon, I think the OP had a typo. It is definitely 8 seconds.