ELVui raid frame glitch...

I know there's been a few updates with ELVui in the last couple days, but I'm having a specific issue where my 10/25/40 man raid frames are ceasing to exist on one of my toons. I log onto all my others, and the raid frames are all there and available to use as usual.

I tried creating an account with the ELVui website but it's not working correctly.

Anyone else experiencing something like this? When I open ElvUI config, I can go to Unit Frames and the 10/25/40 man frame options are there and it says they are enabled, same as all my other toons, but they don't show up in a BG or raid and when I toggle anchors they aren't there either.

Any tips or fixes or do I just have to wait for a new update to the UI? It's strange it is only happening on 1 character. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it and still having the same problem.

Edit: Player frames are also not there.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:45 PM ----------

So I found the culprit, it was the addon "Clique" that was interfering with the display of party and raid frames via ElvUI.
    This is only happening on my monk, all other characters ElvUI works as intended. o.O
    Last edited by Shammyspice; 2013-03-06 at 10:12 PM.

do u have addons on your alt that arent on your other guys?. you could also try only having elv ui on and nothing else.

Yea it has the same addons as my other toons. I don't have many addson just ElvUI, clique, DBM, gatherer(i only enable it when i farm) and miks.
    I played around with disabling my add ons and clique is the culprit.

Everything is up to date and the toon it's happening on doesn't have any different settings or anything. I've even compeltely reinstalled all my addons and it's still an issue. I guess I'll have to live w/o clique on my monk until it's fixed I guess.

Not trying to sound like an ass, but you would get A LOT more help with ElvUI issues if you post these type of threads on their site. Elv and other posters there respond very quickly to questions.