Deleted

wow keeps crashing after 5.2

Sorry if i'm posting on the wrong place but I really need some help. So, today i downloaded patch 5.2 and everytime I login, 1sec after, WoW crashes.. sometimes it allows me to play for a few mins then, crash again!

I get this all the time:
    ==============================================================================
    World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 16650)

Exe: D:\games\world of warcraft\Wow.exe
    Time: Mar 6, 2013 10:07:14.188 PM
    User: ACER
    Computer: EXTENSA-5630Z
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program: D:\games\world of warcraft\Wow.exe
    ProcessID: 1276
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:013B96F7

The instruction at "0x013B96F7" referenced memory at "0xA2DDA4FC".
    The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 16650
    Version: 5.2.0
    Type: WoW
    Platform: X86
    Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 00:01:14
    Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:00:11
    Number of Char Logins: 1
    Total lua memory: 17566KB
    Current Addon: (null)
    Current Addon function: UNKNOWN
    Current Addon object: (null)
    Number of successful WoWConnections: 3
    Free Disk Space: 18.66 GB
    Realm: Stormscale (195.12.240.220:3724)
    Local Zone: Shado-Pan Garrison, Townlong Steppes (area id = 6197)
    Local Player: *********, 02000000057949B3, (870, 1803.32, 4204.23, 157.508)
    Current Object Track: Julleer, 02000000056E81EB, (870, 1803.32, 4204.23, 157.508)

Settings:
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    SET enterWorld "1"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "5"
    SET gxApi "D3D11"
    SET gxWindow "1"
    SET gxMaximize "1"
    SET accountList "********"
    SET Gamma "1.000000"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
    SET accounttype "MP"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "800"
    SET particleDensity "10"
    SET rippleDetail "1"
    SET reflectionMode "0"
    SET environmentDetail "50"
    SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
    SET SSAOBlur "1"
    SET textureFilteringMode "0"
    SET terrainLodDist "450"
    SET wmoLodDist "400"
    SET terrainTextureLod "1"
    SET terrainMipLevel "1"
    SET worldBaseMip "2"
    SET weatherDensity "0"
    SET realmName "Stormscale"
    SET gameTip "28"
    SET mouseSpeed "1"
    SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861"
    SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814"
    SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861"
    SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814"
    Last edited by mmoc315d56a69f; 2013-03-06 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    maybe change your computer?

Yea man you have stone age computer :S
    My toaster has better processing power.

Deleted
    it's the cardboard 1000 edition

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not his computer..any post claiming it is his computer is irrelevant and you're a moron.

A simple fix is just run the repair.exe found in your WoW folder. You encountered a vile download error when you updated, which is causing the client to misread information and data variables coming from the new patch.

Just run a repair, and simply restart your system. Should be fixed afterwards implying you got a clean download in this next time around!

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KosuroKush View Post
    It's not his computer..any post claiming it is his computer is irrelevant and you're a moron.
    A simple fix is just run the repair.exe found in your WoW folder.
    Sorry to have to point out the irony in this. The repair.exe hasn't existed for a while now. The launcher quickly does a self-check for file corruption when loading the game. Do keep up with the know-how before you start citing other people's intelligence as inferior. Source

This would probably be better suited at the tech support forums under whichever WoW locale you use. Sometimes Googling the error message works but there's a lot of issues that fall under the ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception code.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Sorry to have to point out the irony in this. The repair.exe hasn't existed for a while now. The launcher quickly does a self-check for file corruption when loading the game. Do keep up with the know-how before you start citing other people's intelligence as inferior. Source

This would probably be better suited at the tech support forums under whichever WoW locale you use. Sometimes Googling the error message works but there's a lot of issues that fall under the ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception code.
    I did repair already through the Launcher and it does the same :x

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Sorry to have to point out the irony in this. The repair.exe hasn't existed for a while now. The launcher quickly does a self-check for file corruption when loading the game. Do keep up with the know-how before you start citing other people's intelligence as inferior.

Pardon, I guess mentioning using a back-up version would of been more advisable than Repair. I was unaware of the change to auto-repair considering I had created an initial repair function in my WoW paths. While you're correct maybe my general approach of the word 'Moron' was inadvisable the basic response to all errors or problems on a computer of "Your PC is garbage, go get a new one." is rather upsetting. Not to mention completely irrelevant to the post. Just implying ones system is out-dated because of an error is rather uncanny.

Insight to your problem this is what the error means;

The instruction at "0x013B96F7" referenced memory at "0xA2DDA4FC".
    The memory could not be "read".
    Your system failed to grab the needed information from the memory database. The "0x013B96F7" is the specific relation of code it failed to load, or if it did load didn't complete it's functions. Possibly try uninstalling the patch, and re-install it manually. You can find a method to doing this on the web somewhere. Implying you never had this issue in 5.1.X.

Hi Arcee, please attach your error logs along with the diagnostics for your system and then submit those to us in a ticket if you have not done so already. We'll be happy to assist! Furthermore, if you want to PM me the ID for your ticket once that has been entered, I'll be happy to take a look at that for you as well.