Deleted

Bundle of tactics for 10 ToT

Hey,

ive been searching on the internet for a good 3 hours now and im yet to find anything. Like all i can get a hold of is ptr strats etc. So im wondering if theres anyone out there either willing to share tactics or in knowledge of a good website with LIVE tactics.

Thanks a lot

We will start our raid tonight encountering tortos as we killed 3 bosses yday.

Good luck raiding

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.icy-veins.com/ is pretty good for tactics, and it says he will update when he have done them on normal :P

Deleted
    ye but htat wont help me for tonight :P thanks anyway

the guides were accurate as far as I've noticed (up to and including primodius)
    haven't noticed any huge differences

As long as you understand the abilities and whats going on, you can generally develop your own strat pretty quickly anyways

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    the guides were accurate as far as I've noticed (up to and including primodius)
    haven't noticed any huge differences
    Magaera is wrong. At least for 10 man.

She start with 2 heads up, and 1 in back.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Magaera is wrong. At least for 10 man.

She start with 2 heads up, and 1 in back.
    yeah that's right, I remember thinking that when we did it but forgot about it when I wrote that.
    also there's only ever 2 heads, the guide says when you kill the 2nd all 3 come back up.

also it goes kill one head -> 2 new ones come up and she rampages for ~15 seconds, instead of how they describe the rampage.
    repeat 7-8x
    and no tank switching while the heads are active, just switch during the rampage