Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Problems with Sunsong Ranch work orders

    So, I have 4 characters that are exalted with Tillers, fully unlocked 16-plot farms. They've all completed the "Inherit the Earth" quest which allows you to take over the farm and start getting work orders. Great, right? Well no, cause this is where I started encountering problems.

    For my Monk, which is my main, everything's fine. I have all available work orders to choose from. Albeit this is sort of irrelevant, I'm already exalted with everything on my Monk (except the new 5.2 factions).

    My Mage has five available work orders. Op:Shieldwall, Golden Lotus, Shado-pan, August Celestials, Klaxxi.

    My Shaman has one work order: Klaxxi.

    My Warlock has none available. Clicking on the work order post displays only flavor text, no actual quests.

    So there's obviously a discrepancy with which work orders are available to my characters. Is there a required rep that you need with a faction before it'll start showing up for Work Orders? How exactly does it all work? Trying to figure out why some characters have access to it and some don't.

  2. #2
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    I assumed the work orders are just random from whoever they arrive from.

    (the klaxxi want to eat fruit and veg?)

  3. #3
    The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    3,110
    is it possible to get work orders from kirn tor?

  4. #4
    I don't suppose you're already at max rep with any of those factions, causing them to not show up?

  5. #5
    Having checked my characters who aren't exalted with anyone, and the ones exalted with everyone, they can all access all 5 work orders. I guess it's a bug, yes.


    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    is it possible to get work orders from kirn tor?
    Only MoP factions. Unfortunate since my main is exalted with them all already, and the new ones aren't included.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, that trailer is spoiled forever now. Never be able to watch it again without noticing that.
    So thanks for that. Karadros.

  6. #6
    Pit Lord FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I don't suppose you're already at max rep with any of those factions, causing them to not show up?
    I'm at 999/1000 with all Panda factions (except BP and 5.2 ones), and I still got all 5 workorders, so that theory is busted..

  7. #7
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,922
    have you done any quests/dailies for said factions on your alts?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    is it possible to get work orders from kirn tor?
    No only 5.0 and 5.1 reps

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    is it possible to get work orders from kirn tor?
    I don't understand this question. We're in MoP not in WotLK. Get that tabard equipped and do some randoms - profit?!?

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral Bladeface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alaska. Cold as shit.
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I don't understand this question. We're in MoP not in WotLK. Get that tabard equipped and do some randoms - profit?!?
    since everybody doesnt seem to realize this, he is obviously talking about kirin tor offfensive...
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    since everybody doesnt seem to realize this, he is obviously talking about kirin tor offfensive...
    Yeah... I actually realized this but couldn't edit my post. Currently in a train and lots of tunnels. Thanks tho

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Yeah... I actually realized this but couldn't edit my post. Currently in a train and lots of tunnels. Thanks tho
    Trying not being a dick about it next time then.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Willas View Post
    Trying not being a dick about it next time then.
    Please explain what makes me a dick, very curious. I even thanked the other guy

  14. #14
    Pandaren Monk Viscoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a hole in the bottom of Sy's shoe
    Posts
    1,936
    You can only get work orders for factions that character has met.

    My mage met zero people. The first day I bought her farm, she couldn't get any work orders. That same day, I killed some Zandalari rares and got insignias for Klaxxi and GL that I sent to her, and after using them, those rep's quests popped up.

    So go out and right click on those NPCs. :P
    Wildstar: Fuzzy wuzzy wevel fifty clawy-pants Aurin Stalker!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby
    Avatar by Kyoht.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Only MoP factions. Unfortunate since my main is exalted with them all already, and the new ones aren't included.
    Pretty sure he meant the new Kirin Tor Offensive
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  16. #16
    Warchief Asmodias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,168
    I do believe it's based on what dailies you actually have unlocked.

    On my main, I have all of the factions at exalted (except black prince, sunreaver and shado-pan assault) and I have access to all of the work orders.
    On my alt, I have opened the Golden Lotus dailies (I have tillers at exalted and Cloud Serpent at exalted). I can see the Golden Lotus work orders only.


    Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Pretty sure he meant the new Kirin Tor Offensive
    Sue me, I'm Horde and don't know the names of the Alliance factions. :P

  18. #18
    High Overlord terminaltrip421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    [A] Azuremyst <US>
    Posts
    147
    as someone else said, they need to appear under your reputation tab. you have to have spoken to someone of that faction so that you become neutral.
    <--all 90 now.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    You can only get work orders for factions that character has met.

    My mage met zero people. The first day I bought her farm, she couldn't get any work orders. That same day, I killed some Zandalari rares and got insignias for Klaxxi and GL that I sent to her, and after using them, those rep's quests popped up.

    So go out and right click on those NPCs. :P
    Ahh, I see! Thank you muchly!

  20. #20
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I do believe it's based on what dailies you actually have unlocked.

    On my main, I have all of the factions at exalted (except black prince, sunreaver and shado-pan assault) and I have access to all of the work orders.
    On my alt, I have opened the Golden Lotus dailies (I have tillers at exalted and Cloud Serpent at exalted). I can see the Golden Lotus work orders only.
    Not this
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    You can only get work orders for factions that character has met.

    My mage met zero people. The first day I bought her farm, she couldn't get any work orders. That same day, I killed some Zandalari rares and got insignias for Klaxxi and GL that I sent to her, and after using them, those rep's quests popped up.

    So go out and right click on those NPCs. :P
    For example,you have to have the golden lotus dailies available to get the orders but you can't get the august celestial ones if you're not revered with golden lotus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •