Addon request, or a tip :)..~~

Hello guys, how are you ?

So yesterday we were progressing through the council of elders, and we were trying some tactic where we just put 3 up together and cleave, with Censur on 3 targets being better than SoR, i had problems tracking them up, so i was wondering if there is an addon to track them on multiple targets, or if any1 has a good idea to do that, would be appreciated

Thx in advance.

I just have my tidy plates set up so i see censur ontop of the nameplates and. Just switch between them when i see ~5 sec left on the stacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion View Post
    Hello guys, how are you ?

So yesterday we were progressing through the council of elders, and we were trying some tactic where we just put 3 up together and cleave, with Censur on 3 targets being better than SoR, i had problems tracking them up, so i was wondering if there is an addon to track them on multiple targets, or if any1 has a good idea to do that, would be appreciated

Thx in advance.
    There are a number of ways to track it, Tooltips & clcinfo are ways that i'm familiar with but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other addons for tracking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

CLC Ret has a feature that can track your censure count on multiple targets and display them as progress bars. Forte Xorcist will do the same thing as well as Classtimers. Alternatively you can use Tidyplates like the previous poster had mentioned and simply display your DoTs on the target nameplates.

Take your pick for the 4 listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    If Russia suddenly put Satan in charge of their nukes and then they sent hellfire down on the Untied States, don't you think the U.S. would be pretty damn pissed when Russia said "well, we didn't know Satan would betray us."

Is that built into regular CLC ret or is that a feature of CLC Info?

Fortexorcist will do it with bars although you'll probably need to go in and teak some things to make it not display everything. Basically you'll have a bar showing weakened blows and your target name counting down.

Clcret's built in tracker has always done well for me, and I believe it is built into regular CLCret. It is not on by default so you'll have to look through the options.

I recently switched my censure tracking to Weak Aura bars to match the rest of my ui. I used bars for Exec Sentence and Censure, and it tracked Censure on my off-targets just fine. But 5.2 seems to have damaged WA's ability to track the Censure on something I'm not targetting (anyone else notice this...?) and I may have to switch to something else.

I have tried Forte and given up a couple times at turning off enough stuff to appreciate it. Definitely an option though.
    Last edited by Anafielle; 2013-03-08 at 07:41 PM.