Recommended talents for Ele Shaman on Horridon

Gonna be on Horridon tonite in about 1/2 hour. What is the recommended or best dmg / dps
    for Horridon ? I'm thinking either EM or EotE with EB (or would PE be good ?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sure EM can have a nice place. As you can use it on most gate. But i still ran with EoTE for extra AoE last night. Couldnt down him, but il definitly try to swap some talent, we had some baddies.

I played PE+EotE.
    PE to have a powerful Ele on the boss (who takes increasind dmg), EotE for higher sustained CL-damage.
    Not saying this is the perfect setup, but we killed the boss and I came out a close 2nd after our lock.

I went EM + PE for the extra AoE Burst.

If you want to Max DPS, you put your Ele on the boss and you pick up Echo...but I thought for "progression/getting through content first" the EM is better than Echo. When you have several Adds our during the Dinomancer burn, that EM + CL combo is incredible burst AoE to shred through targets.

I've done very little experimenting on dummies and they are all so so close with dmg ...

I went EoE and PE to get higher aoe dmg and used ascendance+FE on the poison trolls as soon as the 2 priest pack came up.

Quote Originally Posted by quallanz View Post
    I've done very little experimenting on dummies and they are all so so close with dmg ...
    Kay, but go into ToT and try to execute a dummy rotation. Doesn't really work that way, especially for something like EB.