Monk - healer tips help

I have a monk healer and he loses mana way too fast and i looked and there healing spells got brought the mana spells the cost for them up witch makes no since to me i talked to my guild about this and it makes no since to me or them.

I would browse a lot of the treads. So far MW in 10 man is parsing pretty low (though I think a lot of that will change in heroic) Still playing around with our toolkit and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't, so stay tuned

yea i have the add on in what not but like the mana tea doesnt do anything for me and my guild needs a healer and i would rather be this amzing monk healer the the 2ed to worst for raids
    p.s. i no i spelled amzing wrong it looks cooler that way

Try preserving some Chi and spend it on Tiger Palm. Try to avoid Jab, too mana hungry. Keep DoTs applied to everyone ( enveloping mist mainly ) to prevent Surging Mist spam. It is also mana hungry. Always use Mana Tea. Use Renewing Mist often, but only 1 person at a time. It will bounce on its own. Pick Chi Wave because it has the biggest heal total and use it whenever available. Use the Ascension talent for a bigger mana pool and therefore more mana income from Tiger Palm and Muscle Memory.

Reforge to and stack spirit. That's pretty much it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Try preserving some Chi and spend it on Tiger Palm. Try to avoid Jab, too mana hungry. Keep DoTs applied to everyone ( enveloping mist mainly ) to prevent Surging Mist spam. It is also mana hungry. Always use Mana Tea. Use Renewing Mist often, but only 1 person at a time. It will bounce on its own. Pick Chi Wave because it has the biggest heal total and use it whenever available. Use the Ascension talent for a bigger mana pool and therefore more mana income from Tiger Palm and Muscle Memory.

This is a nice list of what not to do... I have a survival guide posted here
    Last edited by mmoc3f252392be; 2013-03-08 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post

I think Chi Wave isn't good anymore, ppl are saying it doesn't heal much and Chi Burst would be better....

I agree with Reglitech please totally disregard his post