Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    "When an ally’s confused about whether or not he should run from or pass through your Spirit Bond, we probably made a mistake."

What.
    I think they're referring to that when you attach Bond to an ally, usually they don't know that they have to have the beam pass through enemies to slow and deal damage to them, so most people think that her W only speeds up/slows down one target, i.e. Zilean's E with a tether.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I think they're referring to that when you attach Bond to an ally, usually they don't know that they have to have the beam pass through enemies to slow and deal damage to them, so most people think that her W only speeds up/slows down one target, i.e. Zilean's E with a tether.
    ~Make Tether stun the enemy and all is fine~

Also
    ~She's now generic AP carry with shield ability~

I think I'm honestly gonna miss the passive the most though. That bait, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her old passive probably rivals Volibear's passive as the ultimate towerdive bait. Evenmoreso if you take Heal/Barrier as summoners.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I hope they give her big ap ratios and shitty heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~Make Tether stun the enemy and all is fine~

Also
    ~She's now generic AP carry with shield ability~

Agreed on the passive.

In addition to the above with the tether, all other tethers in game make you want to run away (Varus, Morgana, LeBlanc etc). It's just not in line with what they want to do to have an ability go completely counter against that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    A bit of old Karma, a bit of Lulu, and a bit of Thresh? I can deal with that. The baiting will be missed, but an AoE shield+damage+speed boost on one move sounds...delicious. My only questions now are if they boosted her range (especially with her new passive requiring some basic attacks to be awesome) and her CD time. If she's supposed to have solo AP lane options I'm sure hoping one of those abilities is "spammable".
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Agreed on the passive.

In addition to the above with the tether, all other tethers in game make you want to run away (Varus, Morgana, LeBlanc etc). It's just not in line with what they want to do to have an ability go completely counter against that.
    Well yeah but how many on-ally-targetted spells are there in the game that actively hurt a player?

I am less than impressed so far, but league is always a game about the numbers. If her ratios and starting amounts are all good who knows.

I already miss her passive like others have said, but I also miss the percent of total life heal her fan had. It was neat because it gave her two ways to heal/prevent damage and the fans were aoe. Yeah, it was tough to get everyone in it, but it was decent enough in a team fight if you were good with positioning.

I was really hoping they'd do something to mantra to make it more attractive. Just like Kat's old w, an ability that does nothing but buff other powers isn't very exciting. It doesn't help her cause, that she doesn't have an ult and like Udyr, I think it makes her underpowered to a degree because of it. Ults are these game changing, cool powers. Instead she gets alterations to her tookkit that seem lackluster.

I'll withhold final judgment until I actually see what the numbers look like and get a chance to play a game or three with her.

Deleted
    Be afk for 2 weeks and karma is OP 0.o I never leave my pc alone again

10+ Year Old Account
    As I mentioned in the main LoL topic, elements of the new Karma are up, but she's still not playable yet.

S@20

RoG

A red has stated that Karma is not available for testing yet due to her causing a bug that makes games unplayable. They're aiming for her to be ready by tomorrow if they can get that sorted out.

That red also goes stating that Karma will still have her fans, but they'll only be used in her dance, and explains that decision.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Sakura Karma looks wierd. Mainly because of the demolished kimono. Why would you do that?!

Deleted
    I guess they purposely made it the worst looking one considering it only costs 520rp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Sakura Karma looks wierd. Mainly because of the demolished kimono. Why would you do that?!
    Apparently it's a bitch to animate like that.

I like the model revamp.. not sure how I feel about them changing the kit as well though.. I like her current kit! So much utility and potential! DEM HEALS!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes... Fencers, what did you do!?

Q: [Fencinator]Absurd question, for the sake of curiosity - Will Hurricane lower her Mantra cooldown based on how many enemies she hits?A: [riotscarizard]I...I am pretty sure this works. Mother of god

Full AMA @ http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._relaunch_ama/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Oh noes... Fencers, what did you do!?

Full AMA @ http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._relaunch_ama/[/FONT]
    AP/AS Karma builds, here we come! Hurricane, Malady, Nashor's! Possible throw in a Morellonomicon, Wit's End, and/or a BoTRK for more on-hit hilarity.

ETA: The new Karma is up for testing on PBE, so start cracking!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-20 at 04:11 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Anyone else testing her?

I feel like a build similar to lux with 40% cdr is gonna be pretty much core. Her Mantra'd skills ratio are crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added her new kit and the link to the AMA to the OP.

Her new classic Skin looks the best to me... rest is below average :/