Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Brutal Talisman vs Lei Shen trinket?

Who's getting Brutal Talisman and which trinket do you replace it with? Lei Shen or Relic?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...422422?page=73

There is a listing of Trinks there. I believe you would replace Relic, I could be wrong though.

shamefully stolen from that post. Saves the time for everyone.

Trinkets:
    H Gaze of the Twins
    H Primoridius Rage
    Thunderforged Gaze
    2/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
    Thunderforged Primordius
    Brutal Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault (ONLY IF YOU CAN TAKE 1200 EXPERTISE)
    N Gaze of the Twins
    N Primoridius Rage
    0/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
    H Fabled Feather of Ji
    H Spark of Zand
    LFR Gaze of the Twins
    N Lei Shen's Final Orders
    N Fabled Feather of Ji
    N Spark of Zand
    LFR Primordius Rage
    2/2 Relic of Xuen
    LFR Fabled Feather of Ji
    LFR Spark of Zand
    Skullrender Medallion
    1/1 Carbonic Carbuncle
    LFR Lei Shen's Final Orders

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Who's getting Brutal Talisman
    The sheer amount of expertise makes it impossible for me to use it. No way to reforge all that expertise away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    shamefully stolen from that post. Saves the time for everyone.

Trinkets:
    H Gaze of the Twins
    H Primoridius Rage
    Thunderforged Gaze
    2/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
    Thunderforged Primordius
    Brutal Talisman of the Shadow-Pan Assault (ONLY IF YOU CAN TAKE 1200 EXPERTISE)
    N Gaze of the Twins
    N Primoridius Rage
    0/2 H Lei Shen's Final Orders
    H Fabled Feather of Ji
    H Spark of Zand
    LFR Gaze of the Twins
    N Lei Shen's Final Orders
    N Fabled Feather of Ji
    N Spark of Zand
    LFR Primordius Rage
    2/2 Relic of Xuen
    LFR Fabled Feather of Ji
    LFR Spark of Zand
    Skullrender Medallion
    1/1 Carbonic Carbuncle
    LFR Lei Shen's Final Orders
    Would have thought that Spark of Zand would be higher but I guess the proc on it isn't high enough to never fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    The sheer amount of expertise makes it impossible for me to use it. No way to reforge all that expertise away.
    It's not impossible. I'm an orc using an axe, and I'm still able to use the trinket and reforge down to 2203 expertise. I can't afford to take on a single other expertise item or use any expertise/crit gems, but it's doable.

Gaze of the Twins – 0.75*(1+MeleeCritChance) RealPPM on critical harmful abilities and spells, periodic spell, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD

Assuming you got 30% crit the value you input for MeleeCritChance is 30? or 0.3? If it is 30 that makes the realPPM really insane

Is that list for fury Gum or does it include arms as well?

Picked up Thunderforged Primordius' Talisman of Rage last night; the proc is very strange and unpredictable. When it procs it often falls off at 1 or 2 stacks for no reason, other times it hits a 5 stack, refreshes 3 times and then falls off randomly. IF it procs at all, I see it go whole minutes without a single proc.

The buff is very powerful however, I suppose it is not their intent to always have a 5 stack rolling, but atm its so unpredictable its hard to plan to use. Have to see how it turns out.

I would expect it to be Fury, as i shamefully stone it from a fury thread for 5.2 :> - If it was possible to get the numeric values for the trinkets, i gues it would be possible to make a arms one aswell, but yea. For now i would consider it fury only.

Quote Originally Posted by pinguo View Post
    Gaze of the Twins – 0.75*(1+MeleeCritChance) RealPPM on critical harmful abilities and spells, periodic spell, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD

Assuming you got 30% crit the value you input for MeleeCritChance is 30? or 0.3? If it is 30 that makes the realPPM really insane
    Do you think a 30% crit rate increases your proc chance by 30% or 3000%? Which of these numbers makes complete sense, and which of these is so stupid it shouldn't even be considered?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Do you think a 30% crit rate increases your proc chance by 30% or 3000%? Which of these numbers makes complete sense, and which of these is so stupid it shouldn't even be considered?
    Which part of it shows the proc rate increase by 30 or 3000% even? That is ridiculous.

it's .75*(1+.30)*ilvlmodifier(528=100%, 522=94.56%), Heroic versions will have higher than 100% modifier, so more procs, at least via gc's post.

I'm quite surprised Skullrender is so low on the list...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    I'm quite surprised Skullrender is so low on the list...
    Its for SMF fury who is an engineer, that is why skullrender is so down on that list

Fabled Feather of Ji Kun is really bad it has such a low rppm(0.56) that it can go on 3-4minutes with no proc, should be under relic of xuen

Fabled Feather of Ji Kun is really bad it has such a low rppm(0.56) that it can go on 3-4minutes with no proc, should be under relic of xuen
    It was buffed today to grant 1600 str every 2 seconds from its previous value of 1333 str. I would be interested to see where it ranks now.

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

Which part of it shows the proc rate increase by 30 or 3000% even? That is ridiculous.
    ... You did. That's literally the question you just asked. .3 or 30 would result in either a 30% increase or a 3000% increase.

On my dk, I coined it and was seeing a 37% uptime minimal. Mind you, dk not warrior so I had haste, but it was amazing high uptime, even proccing back to back for a minute straight.

On note of spark of Zandalar, dks live (so haste stacking) are seeing <10% uptime of the actual buff (zandalari warrior, not spark of zandalar). Definitely lower than other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    On my dk, I coined it and was seeing a 37% uptime minimal. Mind you, dk not warrior so I had haste, but it was amazing high uptime, even proccing back to back for a minute straight.

On note of spark of Zandalar, dks live (so haste stacking) are seeing <10% uptime of the actual buff (zandalari warrior, not spark of zandalar). Definitely lower than other options.
    Yea it would be better for dks I guess. I did my research on warriors and it was terrible.