Thread: Fake?

Fake?

I've received an email from [email address snipped] and it said that I have 46 hour ban even though I was only on for not even 15 minutes this morning and I have an authenticator so I don't see how someone hacked me.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-03-07 at 07:55 AM.

Herald of the Titans DEATHETERNAL's Avatar
    Yes, it is fake.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Even if it were real... do you really think Blizzard would e-mail you about it from their "Entertainment" department?

Everything you might think you received from Blizzard is fake > just try and login and you know for sure :P

My mail gets spammed all day long with that kind of stuff, about any Blizzard game i play
    Playing MMO's since 1997 ®
    Ultima Online > Everquest > Dark Age of Camelot > Lineage 2 > World of Warcraft.
    In between ofcourse all the other MMOs u can name. Those above spend atleast 1 year.

Quoting from the MMO-C FAQ for forums:

Don't post "Blizzard" scam emails. 99% of them are scams, we know this already. If you have an honest question, see the official WoW forums.
    Closing this. Check your status in-game or take it up with Blizzard.
    A bit of civility and respect for others opinions goes a long way toward getting any respect in return. Overly hostile, profane and insulting posts are a sign that people don't really have anything to say. Profanity is best served out in very small doses.

"Forum drama exists because people enjoy creating it." - ML/2013