Breath of the hydra

Was lucky enough to win a thunderforge BotH tonight however on attempts on ji'kun, it proc'd maybe 3 times total over the course of 3-4 minute attempts with about 5-6 attempts.... Hoping to see a proc rate buff sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Was lucky enough to win a thunderforge BotH tonight however on attempts on ji'kun, it proc'd maybe 3 times total over the course of 3-4 minute attempts with about 5-6 attempts.... Hoping to see a proc rate buff sometime soon?

Welcome to the era of RPPM.

Deleted
    This is so ridiculous ><
    I hope they will change this shitty system if people stick to the T14 trinkets...

Atleast we have the vp trinket which is just your usual icd trinket. But yeah I'm not liking how RNG the new trinkets seem, going to be a pain to try play around the Lei Shen trinket as demo.

1 realppm = 1 proc every min .. = 4 procs in 4 min .. sounds "normal" ^^
    but i don't know if i ever switch my trinket from elegon hc with one that procs so rarely ..

Personally, as Demonology, I'm sticking with H Elegon 2/2 and DMF 2/2 until they change the trinkets or until I get a Heroic trinket that's too good to pass up. The current ones allow for some predictability with casting Doom and ToC to ensure my DoTs have Int buffs on them at all times. With RPPM I'll spend Fury on a Doom with no procs up because the old one is about to fall off, and 2 seconds later both trinkets and my weapon will proc. Not worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    1 realppm = 1 proc every min .. = 4 procs in 4 min .. sounds "normal" ^^

You should re-read the OP's post.

it proc'd maybe 3 times total over the course of 3-4 minute attempts with about 5-6 attempts

As in, 3 times during 24 minutes of combat, which completely agrees with the testing I was doing on RPPM trinkets in the PTR.

Deleted
    The thing is, with that shitty RPPM system, if you accidentally proc it before the fight (a heal or something) you're screwed for minutes. It is totally unpredictable.

Saving runes and dkp for heroic progress. Much easier to raid with predictable trinket procs imo
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I got my thunderforged one on tuesday as well..haven't had an issue. 20-28% uptime on any given attempt (with more than 2x the int on LoC and more base haste) and has half the uptime seems fine with me.(as demo)

Looks like Breath of the Hydra is only better than Volatile with more haste gear, increasing the uptime of the trinket near to the LoTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    As in, 3 times during 24 minutes of combat, which completely agrees with the testing I was doing on RPPM trinkets in the PTR.
    O.o that... can't be, can it? 3 procs in 24 minutes of combat? That is beyond abysmally low, that's basically useless, I don't understand.

Deleted
    For those who followed closely all of GC's posts about RPPM, will the RPPM trinkets proc more often during AoE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    For those who followed closely all of GC's posts about RPPM, will the RPPM trinkets proc more often during AoE ?
    Myself and my lock friend who both have diff trinkets have way more uptime on fights like tortos tahts for sure and im talking an increase of an additional 20-25% uptime over single target fights.

16-20% for wushoolay to near 55% and my breath had 10% more uptime on lei shen which has massive aoe for pats of the fight

Deleted
    Wow, the 100% crit trinket could become very nice with more frequent procs