Secrets of the empire not dropping for everyone on the questline

I'm 6 bosses deep and have yet to get one of these whilst my guildies have quiet a few. Whats up with the drop rate on these?

Yeah, not sure why they're random for everyone. I've been in for 4 of our 6 bosses and have 0 as well, while another person has 4. :/

Personal RNG instead of guild-wide RNG this time around. Seems like a somewhat low drop rate so far in my guild atleast.

Yep, zero as well. Not a big deal early on, but will be one soon.

You should complain about 10m not getting any tier tho which is disappointing to say the least.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

wasn't it the same with sigils? I'm pretty sure there were times when only some people from our raid got them after a boss kill..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    That would be a bug then. Sigils jsut dropped for everyone on the encounter the new items drop for every player individually.

Two bosskills and I'm the only one in our 10man who's got 1 secret, I was suprised that I was the only one who got it from our horridon kill. Will see tonight if some more will drop or that it's just a low droprate.
    Last edited by bigbad; 2013-03-07 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    wasn't it the same with sigils? I'm pretty sure there were times when only some people from our raid got them after a boss kill..
    Nah, people forgot to loot boss
    I forgot a few times, but when one dropped, everyone looting the boss got one.

It gets awarded LFR style.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Nah, people forgot to loot boss
    I forgot a few times, but when one dropped, everyone looting the boss got one.
    This is most definitely not true. I am the loot master for our runs, and have yet to receive one, while others in my guild have some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    This is most definitely not true. I am the loot master for our runs, and have yet to receive one, while others in my guild have some.
    he was talking about last tier

Deleted
    0 secrets after 9 bosses -.-

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Yep, zero as well. Not a big deal early on, but will be one soon.

You should complain about 10m not getting any tier tho which is disappointing to say the least.
    It's a bug and will be fixed.

Deleted
    10 boss's down and got 1 last nite on our 10th, yet our tank has 5 lol, kinda stupid.

Cleared all 12 bosses and got 2. Friend killed 10 (in the same group) and got 4. Wahhh.

Ended up with 0 after being there for 10 of the 12 bosses. The instance is cleared, so I'm ending the week with none. Meanwhile at least one person in the guild has 7.

Looks like the drop rate is bugged (or I got a GM not knowing about the personal loot of the items). In our raid, six of seven bosses dropped the item, but I got only one. Was not sure if that's intended (as we were raiding normal mode and not LFR) and opened a GM ticket. After some waiting time, I got a response that he would send me the missing items.

Our guild GM/main tank has like 2, and our other tank has like 6, in for every kill. Dat RNG.

Not that it matters too much, you have to kill Nalak before you can finish the Meta quest anyway. Plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Our guild GM/main tank has like 2, and our other tank has like 6, in for every kill. Dat RNG.

Not that it matters too much, you have to kill Nalak before you can finish the Meta quest anyway. Plenty of time.
    That is nice to know, thanks for telling us that. Not sure why I didn't read that somewhere though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I expect to have Nalak available to us long before getting 20 would even be reasonable for most.

Took my realm about 5.5 days for stage 1, so unless something changes that'll be roughly 4-5 weeks.

Killed 8 bosses week 1, got no secrets. Killed 4 tonight and ran LFR, only 1 secret. I don't think anyone in my guild has more than 3. I'm not liking the math here.