Troves of the thunder king.

so i got lucky today and recieved not 1..not 2...but 5 keys to this scenario. ive used 3 already but now im confused because each and everytime i cant find the switch to the 3rd door. the 1st 2 switches were rigth next to the door and being a shaman i can ghostwolf most of the place so what keeps happening is ill get to the 3rd gate with 2-3 minutes left and i cant find the switch now all of the sleeping dogs and the walking statues are attacking me...where is this switch?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

just curious, how many extra mogu charms u recieved?

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    so i got lucky today and recieved not 1..not 2...but 5 keys to this scenario. ive used 3 already but now im confused because each and everytime i cant find the switch to the 3rd door. the 1st 2 switches were rigth next to the door and being a shaman i can ghostwolf most of the place so what keeps happening is ill get to the 3rd gate with 2-3 minutes left and i cant find the switch now all of the sleeping dogs and the walking statues are attacking me...where is this switch?
    Guide on it here:

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    just curious, how many extra mogu charms u recieved?
    sadly none..../
    my friend code...

Wait a second, you can get the new mogu runes in there? I thought it was just elder charms!

Thought it was only 1 key per week/day? O.o. I've killed ~ 40 rares and only gotten one Key and one Stone. >_<

Deleted
    @ op: did u get 5 keys on 5 chars or 5 keys on 1 char or are u just trolling use? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    Wait a second, you can get the new mogu runes in there? I thought it was just elder charms!
    yes you can, and I personally find it absolutly amazing, coz I was lucky enough to get 1 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Styl View Post
    Thought it was only 1 key per week/day? O.o. I've killed ~ 40 rares and only gotten one Key and one Stone. >_<
    By keys he means Trove keys from inside the chest, from inside the scenario, not the epic key.
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been able to do this 2 times between yesterday and today, yes I was pretty damn lucky. Didnt get any Mogu charm though, but was able to get all kids of goodies.

Deleted
    judging from the context in the op he meant 5 epic keys, cause he went in multiple times running into the same problems...

im not trolling i didnt get them off of rares i got them from the 5 man quests you do. those summon guys dropped them. and ive never trolled on these forums. ask a mod to check my background the 1 ban i ever got? the mod who is a super mod now banned everyone in the thread just for posting there. and that was when i 1st made this account.
    my friend code...

Deleted
    so u did get 5 keys to lei shens palace on 1 char only? HOLY COW thats really lucky

Deleted
    Is there any "optimal" route to do this scenario or do you get like every chest available and then just hope for the best possible outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangvald View Post
    Is there any "optimal" route to do this scenario or do you get like every chest available and then just hope for the best possible outcome?

avoid stuff use the speed boosts and try to avoid as many fights as possible i finally beat the place yesterday but no achievement...i didnt even see the guy with the loot to kill him. but that last room? i killed the boss with ascendance nuke + ele. and robbed the place.
    my friend code...