Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Whats with the devs? First buff DKs, then nerf them. Then buff them again to what they were before nerfing. o.o
    What's with you? First they buffed DKs, then they toned down the buffs, then they changed 2 piece T14 and compensated for it by rebuffing some of the toned down stuff. No nerf whatsoever.

Personally think Blizzard should have a customer loyalty/reward program where every X months (or per year) you earn stuff like free character transfers, free race changes, etc. that you can use or save.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Now we're up to 3 unfunny daily blinks in a row. Keep em coming guys!
    Now that just not true...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Lel, lamest excuse ever. Social stability and communities went out of the window after Crossrealm stuff and realmtransfers got implemented. There is almost no real realm community anymore compared to vanilla/TBC. Players are not accountable anymore for their actions at all, everyone ninja's in dungeons because who cares about the dudes from other realms you're grouped with, never gonna see them again.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Social bond between players
    Dont make me laugh, it is non exsistant in wow these last few years. It's turned into a semi-singleplayer with all the crossrealms stuff.
    And if you do fuck it up and start a fight with every guild on the realm (yeah that is very probable...not, and nobody even CARES anyway these days wtf you do), you just migrate and blizzard get the 20 Euro they crave so much stating these bull excuses here.

The only reason the cost is so high is that they earn a shitload of money because of dead realms (Oh they love those, so much transfermoney!) and people craving 25man raiding that have to transfer to a realm that still has any 25 man guilds. but they never have the balls to say it out loud.
    We know you can't really say it but seriously don't make a post a whole page long full of bullshit thinking we are some kind of morons, nobody will agree with, or understand the bull you just came up with. Better not to say anything instead of "explaining" the situation with dead arguments.
    Firstly, just because you're asocial/antisocial doesn't mean that everybody is. If you tried a bit, you'd find that there's a lot of friendly people in the game. Lots of guilds have the single purpose of having fun while playing the game, chatting, doing fun events and such.

Secondly, you start by bashing cross-realm features (DF, real ID raids etc.), which are free tools for people from dead realms to actually be able to do anything and then you rave about high cost of the transfer? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    They should just complete the action and remove follow from instances.

I have been griefed more by tows in instances than bots in BGs
    A player can just sit at the entrance until they get kicked or the dungeon is finished and they get credit.

Also, you probably only want this non-preformed groups. No reason to punish someone who formed a full group and wants to let their slackers/multi-boxer accounts just tag along.

Now, LFR on the other hand I would agree with you on. Usually you are much more likely to get kicked if you just stay at the start rather than /follow someone into the boss fight.

Deleted
    No hotfix for mages? Very sad... i really hope blizzard will look through logs this weekend to see that they completely destroyed the class. Even mediocre Guilds start to dump mages for better classes.
    Frost is still crap outside of AoE-heavy fights and it will never change as long as blizzard also wants to balance frost for pvp.
    Arcane is unplayable now without scorch on fights where you have to move a lot.
    Fire sometimes has to struggle to not fall behind tanks on certain fights... no real AoE, cleave needs too long ramp-up times to actually do dmg and singletarget-DMG isn't competitive when compared to other "good" dps classes (locks, druids, rogues, hunter).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Destruction
    Fire and Brimstone version of Incinerate now deals the correct amount of damage.

So +/- dmg? and how much
    Last edited by dennisshj; 2013-03-07 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    how about they update warden to detect all malicious coding in there files to stop bots like a fucking antivirus does with virus signatures

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    All the DK buffs actually made me want to log back onto my DK. Enjoying it a lot :]

I guess I would be enjoying the patch too if blizzard were buffing me to the stars.

Rogue/dk/heal best comp 5.2. Only viable comp 5.2.

I wonder if its that hard to separate PVP from PVE ...
    This way they can change one without messing with another.
    That's so obvious.

For the near future, abilities will not have a separate PvP and PvE version, as it wouldn't change the amount of requests for buffs and nerfs to abilities and would add even more things to keep track of in PvP. However, if something like Colossus Smash comes up that is very difficult to balance in both, a separate rule for PvP can be added.
    Clearly they need to do this since obviously PvP has been very difficult for Blizzard to balance in general.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    No hotfix for mages? Very sad... i really hope blizzard will look through logs this weekend to see that they completely destroyed the class. Even mediocre Guilds start to dump mages for better classes.
    Frost is still crap outside of AoE-heavy fights and it will never change as long as blizzard also wants to balance frost for pvp.
    Arcane is unplayable now without scorch on fights where you have to move a lot.
    Fire sometimes has to struggle to not fall behind tanks on certain fights... no real AoE, cleave needs too long ramp-up times to actually do dmg and singletarget-DMG isn't competitive when compared to other "good" dps classes (locks, druids, rogues, hunter).
    Especially makes me rage when a hybrid shows up above a pure. When this happens the reason to bring a mage becomes pretty damn niche.

I really just want them to revamp mages completely, they've screwed many things over already. And the talent system is just bleh overall with some skills not even looking fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    how about they update warden to detect all malicious coding in there files to stop bots like a fucking antivirus does with virus signatures
    Problem with bot programs is that they're not hacking/editing/etc Blizzards program. It's independent software that emulates mouse clicks/keystrokes/whatever and maybe even reacts to what it sees. Hence why Blizzard can not simply detect every bot without investigation and mass ban them. I don't know exactly what warden does and doesn't do, but it's probably safe to say scanning all your running programs and computer for "malicious" software is not one of the things it does. Thankfully. That would be a lot of power to hand over to a game just so it can be sure you're not cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Whats with the devs? First buff DKs, then nerf them. Then buff them again to what they were before nerfing. o.o
    It's called tuning and I wouldn't call what they did a nerf, they toned down the earlier buff (but the overall change was still a net positive). Then of course they did the hotfix buff...
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Kinda funny they're finally killing multiboxers. Wonder how thats gonna affect subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Kinda funny they're finally killing multiboxers. Wonder how thats gonna affect subs.
    Negligable, probably lose a couple of thousand subs tops.

Ghostcrawler just hates rogues, because they're most underrepresented class(monk are new so I don't count them) and he just don't want to see the truth.

Shadow priests were over represented because disc priest sucked! -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the funiest daily blink i've seen so far , almost choked on my coffee xD , guess its not so funny if you're multiboxing xD

AWESOME rogues and dks are still getting buffed! i am so happy for them! - not any feral druid