1. #1

    Vault of Archavon: *Relentless pvp gear question*

    Hello.

    Quick question. Are the relentless offset pieces still obtainable via Vault of Archavon?
    According to wowhead they still drop but after killing all bosses in the instance multiple times I'm pretty sure the relentless (cloth) offset pieces, do not drop anymore.

    Edit: Relentless offset pieces still drop.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2013-03-08 at 12:23 AM.

  2. #2
    IIRC those are on sale by the Wrath era pvp gear vendors in the Dalaran sewers, off set pieces and all. It's been a month or so since I checked the vendor, though.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    IIRC those are on sale by the Wrath era pvp gear vendors in the Dalaran sewers, off set pieces and all. It's been a month or so since I checked the vendor, though.
    Just checked. Relentless offset pieces are not available for purchase by the dalaran sewer pvp vendors.

  4. #4
    Weird. Then again, it didn't have any of the Cataclysmic season gear (s11) for my shaman when I went to check, yet for 2-3 of my friends they all could purchase that gear there. Guess the off set items were only available for the Cata sets. Lame because some of the Wrath sets are the best looking by far.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Weird. Then again, it didn't have any of the Cataclysmic season gear (s11) for my shaman when I went to check, yet for 2-3 of my friends they all could purchase that gear there. Guess the off set items were only available for the Cata sets. Lame because some of the Wrath sets are the best looking by far.
    All S11 sets are available again. Just the dang relentless offset pieces are not available for purchase.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2013-03-07 at 08:46 PM.

  6. #6
    Are you running it on 10 or 25 man? iirc you will only get relentless pieces off Koralon (or whatever the fire one's name was) in 25 man.

    Regardless of which one(s) drop the relentless items, it's a long shot since it's from a large pool of items.

    Edit: Toravon (Ice dude) appears to drop relentless items on 10 man difficulty.

  7. #7
    Bloodsail Admiral Splosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The armory
    Posts
    1,096
    Had a relentless cloak drop from toravon 10man. 2bosses per week isn't bad, especially when you can solo them reasonably easily.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Had a relentless cloak drop from toravon 10man. 2bosses per week isn't bad, especially when you can solo them reasonably easily.
    Yep. Just did 25 man Vault and the Relentless plate belt dropped.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •