Deleted

Buggs : Priest (healer) set bonus and group blacklisting

Priest set bonus:
    The healing 4p set bonus of priests gives your next Flash/greater/.. a 50% increase on
    the target after casting PoM on him.
    This has worked fine until now (100% sure it worked in 5.1),
    however now this effect will ONLY WORK IF THE HEAL IS A NON-CRIT.

UPDATE : Nvm, got a reply that the crit will be converted to devine aegis shield.

Secondly, not actually sure if this is intended or a bugg,
    if you blacklist a bg and Q up for randoms then the blacklisting works fine.
    (never didnt work so far in 5.2)
    But if you group up with someone and Q together as a group
    with both players blacklisted the same bgs, then you will still
    get into those bgs when Qing for randoms.
    sooo, did anyone read somethng about this (that its suppose to work like that) or ?
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2013-03-07 at 11:54 AM.

The entire critt is converted to divine aegis my friend That's a change with 5.2 So ur critt wont be any higher than normal heals, but the divine aegis is stronger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobbx View Post
    The entire critt is converted to divine aegis my friend That's a change with 5.2 So ur critt wont be any higher than normal heals, but the divine aegis is stronger
    cheers man

Hating this new change to disc's crit system, makes topping someone up SO bloody hard, now i cant decide between mastery or crit for reforges :/

Im 90% sure prayer of mending is bugged currently for disc. Im getting 140k crits with 200k+ DA's with the glyph but noncrit im seeing the highest of like 80-90k. And honestly topping people off has never been easier since my healing has gone up so much. We hardly crit anyway but im literally seeing a 50% increase in healing for all heals (before battle fatigue ofc). I swear the numbers are all over the place. Penance used to tick for 13-14k in my crappy gear now im seeing 30k with no grace/archangel or anything.