Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Black Prince - Exalted

Was wondering if anyone found some good spots to grind out Black Prince rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Was wondering if anyone found some good spots to grind out Black Prince rep.
    Isle of Thunder ;-)
    Almost all mobs gives rep. I got over 3k just by doing one day worth of dailies..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop a guild banner, get the DMF buff, kill all the things.

go around the west side of the beach. over the water till you reach the spot closest to part 5. go up a ramp (hidden between the rocks) and from there you reached part 2-5 where probly noone else is. i suggest part 2 they have potions increasing your damage done by 25% or farm the giant dinosaurs. they give 120rep per kill. just be aware of random GM's frowning upon those getting to places you're not suposed to go
    There is really no reason to get mad in a discussion. Unless u dont understand basic logic then rage away

Why would you want to farm this ? By the time you get the 20 stuf from ToT bosses you need youll be exalted already by just doing the daillys so no big deal.

Deleted
    I grinded it on the mobs that are near those electrical pillars, fast respawns, took me about 1.5 hour to reach exalted

Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    go around the west side of the beach. over the water till you reach the spot closest to part 5. go up a ramp (hidden between the rocks) and from there you reached part 2-5 where probly noone else is. i suggest part 2 they have potions increasing your damage done by 25% or farm the giant dinosaurs. they give 120rep per kill. just be aware of random GM's frowning upon those getting to places you're not suposed to go
    Thanks, so far was farming the krag seeing hwo it seemed to have the quickest respawning mobs.

And want to farm it now because I'm probably not going to be doing dailies (no point since no gear upgrades) and since i will probably need to boost up some guildies which are lagging behind.

I found the best place to be the mobs (the constructs and animators) by the electrical pillars in the Dire Moor, they give 55 rep each and respawn as fast as I kill them. There's also an elite mob there that gives 110 rep. Got to exalted very quickly.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got exalted honestly just by farming the mobs. They respawn fairly quickly and people will join your group so they can get their dailies done. It's win win =)

Deleted
    Do not understand why anyone wants to rush it. You wont be able to complete everything untill you get 20 drops from the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Why would you want to farm this ? By the time you get the 20 stuf from ToT bosses you need youll be exalted already by just doing the daillys so no big deal.
    This man speaketh the truth. So keep your pants on everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Do not understand why anyone wants to rush it. You wont be able to complete everything untill you get 20 drops from the raid.
    Shrug, it's nice to be prepared and mindless grinding can be fun. Plus, its one more exalted rep that bit quicker.

Deleted
    no rush, its so super easy, i am half way thru and have done the dailys so far, not more. Havent seen a drop from ToT yet, so this will probably take ages...

I'm probably exalted before getting the first of 20 raid items, and I haven't grinded it more than is awarded by doing the dailies.

I don't think the question here was "should I grind black prince rep to exalted", but a good way.

OT: At the beach, those Saurog (?) mobs respawn really fast and are clumped up, drop a banner and let the rep come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why rush Black Prince Exalted? If you do dailies every day, you get exalted automatically waaaay before you get 20 of those legendary items anyway, you must complete both those quests to continue the chain anyway
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

don't really recall. it was so easy and just happened. but so what? now I have to get 20 items to drop from raids when two of my raiders habitually don't show up and a third got booted for acting like a jackwagon during raid.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why rush Black Prince Exalted? If you do dailies every day, you get exalted automatically waaaay before you get 20 of those legendary items anyway, you must complete both those quests to continue the chain anyway
    At least for me I ended up doing it just because I was bored while waiting for rares to respawn while farming the green fire tome. Took a little over an hour.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

wat a waste of time

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Pretty much. After a week of doing dailies and a few days spent camping some rares I'm already exalted.