Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Btw I used 7613 haste yesterday on HC jin'rokh and horridon, seemed to be working fine on my ilvl (ie. the tradeoff from spirit/crit didn't feel too bad). Video from jin'rokh kill on my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    jin'rokh is more or less a stack fight though, a fight where healing rain can be used do you have the 4 piece bonus?
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    jin'rokh is more or less a stack fight though, a fight where healing rain can be used do you have the 4 piece bonus?
    It's not really a stack fight in 10 man heroic. Yes we are stacked up in the puddle, but there really isn't any damage coming to raid at that point, all the damage comes in when we are running around like headless chickens.

I don't have any t15 bonuses yet. Nor do I have t14 bonuses anymore either. I AM BONUSLESS

EDIT: Bigwigs timers were quite a bit off for Static Burst. The timers were correct until the first Lightning Storm. After the first storm the timers were off by ~5 seconds. That didn't help snapping Healing Rain for Static Burst
    Last edited by Puupi; 2013-03-14 at 09:40 AM.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't? My bad, I thought it would generally follow the same guidelines as normal mode. But Static Burst is still there, I thought that would help when you are stacking in the puddle. (DO STAND IN PUDDLE, love the irony in that).

Well, T14 bonus was more or less a help rather then actually giving something imo, at least from my pov. WTB heroic raids myself though, I am on 6/12 normal atm but will first have to gear up, I guess.

wait for heroic mode before asking for buffs. more effective mastery n stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    and more running around and less opportunitites for HR...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... well... "wait for..." is something that has been posted in this forum regularly. And mostly, if you keep on waiting, you'll be too late to change anything.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healing is not all revolved around normal and heroic, but around individual progression. mastery is just as effective in 10 man normal jin'rokh as in 25 man heroic durumu.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe that the Shaman thread on US bnet forums is already 18 pages long and not a single blue post. *frustrated*

tey once every 3 years answers something n shaman forums and then its something irrelevant or about ability wich we dont use - far sight so dont expect anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    I can't believe that the Shaman thread on US bnet forums is already 18 pages long and not a single blue post. *frustrated*
    can u plz link that thread? i dont find it :S

edit: i found it
    Last edited by mmocf45844c774; 2013-03-15 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand View Post
    can u plz link that thread? i dont find it :S

edit: i found it
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6649753?page=1

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 07:04 PM ----------

One thing Tibbee, on the official US forums you said we are 63% behind on 10man Lei Shen. Can I ask what settings you are using because when I use normal setting with all parses, I am getting 40% behind.

[1 - (Resto Shaman HPS/Top healer HPS)] x 100%.

Same for Twin Consorts, getting 35% while you got 45%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

15+ Year Old Account
    It probably has something to do with what you consider "behind". For example, say pally has 100k hps and shammy 50k hps. That means shaman is 50% "behind" the paladin (from paladin's perspective). The other side of the coin is that shaman needs a 100% buff to pull that 100k. And the number we should be focusing is that shaman perspective. Shaman is the one needing the tune, not others Basically we should use the word "ahead", not "behind", because it's confusing. If one healer is superbly OP and is in a need of nerfs, then we should use the term "behind"; how much behind are the other healers.

But I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm not the best person to judge rhetorics
    Last edited by Puupi; 2013-03-15 at 09:12 PM.

On 10m Lei Shen, the top healer is doing an average of 73,194 HPS. Resto Shaman are doing 44,781 HPS.

(73,194-44,781)/44,781 = 0.634

I am using All Parses as opposed to Top 100 for the individual fights.

Ah ok, you are saying other healers ahead, while I was using we are behind. Will go with the "ahead" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Starting to think ToT might be a greater train wreck then firelands was for resto. =S Turtle boss anyone?

I love shaman's play-style I just wish Bliz would give them some more oomph....even at the cost of utility (which I might add Bliz has made much of shaman's utility unusable in ToT )

I think the heart of the problem might revolve around mastery.

and chain heal. Was it really so bad that resto shaman's signature move was useful? I hardly use it in ten man, and even if i do its...kinda like trying to run up a slip and slide that people keep pouring marbles down. Or in other words, id be better off doing something else.

give chain heal a shorter cast time maybe? You'd think this sort of buff wouldn't affect pvp all to much. And lets be honest, 25 raid healing is all about spamming aoe heals anyways. Its why I prefer ten man healing...but that's a story for a different time.

In fact in 10 man sometimes when I cast chain heal I feel like Im losing HPM and HPS lol.
    Last edited by Rafal; 2013-03-15 at 11:02 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chain Heal does not affect pvp at all, it is what I've been saying for the past week, it can be safely buffed. Sadly, I can't post on the US forums. I even suggested making Tidal Waves cast time reduction work with Chain Heal as that won't break our rotation and it is just something nice of a boost for Chain Heal.

We are not going to see mechanical changes of any sort until next tier. The best that we can hope for is a passive +healing across the board bonus, or for specific spells to have their healing done buffed. It's almost pointless to even suggest mechanical changes until the 5.3 PTR is up.

One thing i dont understand is, wasnt this visible in ptr while raidtesting? Or shamans who raid on ptr doesnt give any feedback? Am quite puzzled how can we endup in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslow View Post
    One thing i dont understand is, wasnt this visible in ptr while raidtesting? Or shamans who raid on ptr doesnt give any feedback? Am quite puzzled how can we endup in this situation.
    Sometimes I wonder if many people play resto shamans as mains anymore. I see alot of alts, and by alot I mean alot, alot. Feels like resto shaman are very situational at best and I wonder if they just arent just underrepresented in PVE on the PTR.

which reminds me....A pally friend of mine said I was the only resto shaman she has ever liked healing with, which in my mind is a strong indication something isn't quite right with the class even if its from personal experience.

its kinda like...sorry for the league of legends reference... getting a Master Yi on your team, he might turn out awesome but at the same time he might ruin your entire game because his play style and toolkit just aren't competitive.

ALSO

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...649753?page=19

just felt like relinking the US forms post. The only thing we can do now whine is hope for a hotfix. The last thing we need to do is be quiet, which I think is something the shaman player base suffers from. <3