Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Extremely strange glitches with 5.2

1: No DK NPC appears as a DK to me. They all look normal now for some reason, and if anyone can help, it'd be nice.
    2: Corpse Explosion no longer works on massive targets, and the animation of the corpse exploding is gone, it just embarrassingly turns into the animation without any indication.

I know this wont help you, but i wouldnt consider those glitches gamebraking. A minor nuisance at last.

Are you using addons? which ones?
    Maybe it´s not a common thing but a personal one.

The only sort-of gamebreaking glitch I can think of atm is that Symbiosis can be cast on multiple targets by the same druid and all people who get it keep their extra ability.

Seen a few
    1: Some times having to camp and log back in before looting rares (had it happen twice while playing my lock)
    2: Strange FPS issues not just stampede but doing other actions.
    3: Had some mobs that I can't use Lynx Rush on? (seems to be a LOS issue even if I'm standing right on top of them and the pet is attacking them)
    3: not 100% on this but my pet growl seems a lot weaker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Seen a few
    1: Some times having to camp and log back in before looting rares (had it happen twice while playing my lock)
    2: Strange FPS issues not just stampede but doing other actions.
    3: Had some mobs that I can't use Lynx Rush on? (seems to be a LOS issue even if I'm standing right on top of them and the pet is attacking them)
    3: not 100% on this but my pet growl seems a lot weaker now.
    Pertaining to number 1, just run out of range until the model disappears then run back over to it and you should be able to loot.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Pertaining to number 1, just run out of range until the model disappears then run back over to it and you should be able to loot.
    tried that with one and it didn't work also tried killing another mob next to it and looting it, didn't work for me either but I have heard some saying either of these will sometimes work too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ai-li skymirror almost oneshots my turtle with that spinning crane kick. I've soloed Ai-Li many times and this has only happened after 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    tried that with one and it didn't work also tried killing another mob next to it and looting it, didn't work for me either but I have heard some saying either of these will sometimes work too.
    Sounds like the loot bug. Run away from the dead mob until its model disappears, then run back to it and you should be able to loot.

My FPS dropped from 140 (with everything set to ultra) to 20 (with everything set to low) on Elegon LFR.
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2013-03-08 at 06:08 PM.

yeah Spinning Crane kick which is AoE isnt being nerfed by Pets avoidance for some reason very annoying. havent found to many other bugs on my lock though :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    My FPS dropped from 140 (with everything set to ultra) to 20 (with everything set to low) on Elegon LFR.
    Elegon is a hot mess right now. Multiple threads on both the US and EU tech support forums about how bad the frame rate has become. If your computer is merely adequate, stepping onto the floor is ill advised. The only way I could do it was to stand under Elegon and look up while DPSing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The only sort-of gamebreaking glitch I can think of atm is that Symbiosis can be cast on multiple targets by the same druid and all people who get it keep their extra ability.
    Yeah, that would be one of the "you won't keep your loot" type of glitches if people abuse it.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I aint gettin' none of this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    yeah Spinning Crane kick which is AoE isnt being nerfed by Pets avoidance for some reason very annoying. havent found to many other bugs on my lock though :/
    And the Meteor from the new Dino rares just destroys my DK's Pet. Having Hunter/Lock pets tank making rares retard proof is one thing, but having my 2min CD pet (seriously, why is it still on a CD?) just gets insta-killed, making me lose a huge chunk of my damage, is just annoying.

Oh, also noticed that Corpse Explosion just made the corpse turn into the 'final' animation rather than actually exploding. Not that I ever use it, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    And the Meteor from the new Dino rares just destroys my DK's Pet. Having Hunter/Lock pets tank making rares retard proof is one thing, but having my 2min CD pet (seriously, why is it still on a CD?) just gets insta-killed, making me lose a huge chunk of my damage, is just annoying.

Oh, also noticed that Corpse Explosion just made the corpse turn into the 'final' animation rather than actually exploding. Not that I ever use it, but still.
    Corpse...now!

My FPS starts normally and gets progressively worse the longer I play to the point that even minor camera movements can take 5-6 seconds before the camera updates, it also freezes for 2-3 seconds after a load screen and when entering/leaving combat. No addons, tried all low settings and repaired install with no changes.

EDIT also get minor stuttering when I am just moving around which also gets much worse over time.

Witchberries from your farm never despawn when you pick them..meaning you can spam click them and gain stack after stack... at least it was doing it to me yesterday..may have been fixed by now.

The looting bug is REALLY annoying while trying to get the green fire tome. :/ Hope they fix it soon.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

Whenever I tried to use Howling Blast on the adds with the shields on the Sha of Fear encounter, Howling Blast got deflected. I know you have to stand behind the mobs.
    However, I tried moving in all sorts of directions behind the mob, Howling Blast got deflected every single time. Any other skill worked just fine, only Howling Blast didn't.
    Same thing happened with the Courages on the Will of the Emperor encounter.
    This is the first time this has happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post

I'd bet this is intentional. Probably made these abilities not reduced by avoidance to make them non-trivial to solo.

I'm experience BAD FPS issues during (unglyphed only) stampede and possibly some other times. WHen they are summoned and when they despawn though, I drop to 0. Any ideas to fix? I use Skada and not recount. And no, it's not "multiple NPCs spawning lags the combat log", Imp Swarm is still fine. It's stampede, only since 5.2, and sever to the point of game breaking.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    The looting bug is REALLY annoying while trying to get the green fire tome. :/ Hope they fix it soon.
    Try pulling a mob near it and killing it, then looting it. AOE loot will get you your prize.