Simulation Craft Vs. Noxxic Realistic Dps ??

Guys,

Which one of these are more accurate because they have completely different rankings for the warlock class.

If there is a better site for simulation please tell me.

I dont have time to test every spec or do a simulation my self because I have many midterms next week.

Please tell me which warlock spec is at the top ?

simulation craft says that affliction is better than the others while noxxic says its the worst spec among them

Deleted
    Noxxic uses Simulationcraft for their rankings you know, with a bit customized profiles but still.
    Their " realistic" profiles must be pretty bad for having Affliction as last though, perhaps they didn't take KJC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Noxxic uses Simulationcraft for their rankings you know, with a bit customized profiles but still.
    Their " realistic" profiles must be pretty bad for having Affliction as last though, perhaps they didn't take KJC.
    hey, i didnt know that.

But which one do you think is more accurate??

Deleted
    The explanations for their rankings : http://noxxicgaming.tumblr.com/post/...nkings-part-ii

As for which is more accurate, Noxxic try to be closer to actual encounters with their "realistic DPS", but is it really more realistic in the end ? I don't know

You must know what the numbers represent before you can use them or call them accurate.

The single target sim is probably more useful then some made up variables that are called Real dps. None of the raid encounters are patchwerk fights anymore so for each fight you have to account for some moving, waiting, cleaving etc.