Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161
    Pandaren Monk Akraen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SC, USA
    Posts
    1,830
    I can't complain about Primordius. I mean, I had good RNG, fair amount of procs from Wushoolay's, but it still felt pretty good:

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...5214&target=10

  2. #162
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8
    I also can't complain and i'm playing ARCANE! ;-) I got ranked on both kills. What i really missed: Casting while moving! :-( But besides that Arcane felt good.

    Here are my results: worldoflogs.com/reports/lzc1ro8589r3h3la/

  3. #163
    You got ranked because very few play arcane, not because you did good dps though.

  4. #164
    Mechagnome Xzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Brno, Czech republic
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    I can't complain about Primordius. I mean, I had good RNG, fair amount of procs from Wushoolay's, but it still felt pretty good:

    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...5214&target=10
    I don't know how can you say "it still felt pretty good" when an elemental ended number one.

    Something as humiliating is very shit by my definition

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    You got ranked because very few play arcane, not because you did good dps though.
    This.

    Its like me getting ranked for the entire raid when fire got nerfed and I respec'd arcane early. Getting ranked doesnt mean your dps is good. Sorry
    Made by mountandpetlover, big thanks !

  6. #166
    I think the quick fix for Frost PvE is to put the Frostbolt stacking debuff back in. This still doesn't solve the Frost scaling issue but would at least remove one of the specs from the bottom and make it raid viable with entry level gear.

    I'm thinking the only reason they haven't done this is because Frost is already OP in PvP and this would make it worse.

  7. #167
    Brewmaster Methusula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    I think the quick fix for Frost PvE is to put the Frostbolt stacking debuff back in. This still doesn't solve the Frost scaling issue but would at least remove one of the specs from the bottom and make it raid viable with entry level gear.

    I'm thinking the only reason they haven't done this is because Frost is already OP in PvP and this would make it worse.
    What do you mean? The Frostbolt stacking debuff is in.
    Originally Posted by spaace
    I'm REALLY starting to get annoying with all the ignorance on these forums lately.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    What do you mean? The Frostbolt stacking debuff is in.
    So it is. I guess that change was reverted.

    Well I hope they fix frost mastery.

  9. #169
    The stacks are still there, they just don't apply to frostbolt, but only FFB and ice lance.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    The stacks are still there, they just don't apply to frostbolt, but only FFB and ice lance.
    Well then my original statement stands.

    Make it apply to Frostbolt.

  11. #171
    Bloodsail Admiral Nathyiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,168
    euh, all this change was reverted, like 2 weeks before the release.
    Just read the tooltip : Frostbolt's debuff applied to Frostbolt, IL and Waterbolt.

    FFB was never include in it.
    The answers is 42
    -------------------------
    Nathyiel, TempteÐ (sargeras-EU) - @Nathyiel

  12. #172
    The tooltip also includes Water Jet...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

    Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by dementor View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6z...=10431&e=10821

    I get sit all the time. When you have a raid of relative equal skill, and you have a roster of 12, mages don't bring anything to the table besides sub par dps. Anyone else on the roster can out dps me single target and multitarget. While that doesn't really matter for normals, It will definitely matter on heroics next week. Couple this with the fact that every hybrid can do more damage than me while also bringing healing cool downs to the raid, there will be no reason for me to be part of the raid. In addition, any non-fire specced mage does terrible damage on high movement fights. You can blame it on me being frost, but I do better damage as frost than most people do with good RNG as fire.

    For everyone saying, mages should stop QQ'ing cause they were overpowered last tier, that is a pretty invalid argument.

    We bring 0 raid damage mitigation cooldowns.
    We bring 0 raid healing cooldowns.
    Our buffs can be given by other classes who preform well.
    Our single target is middle pack at best.
    Our aoe (outside of frozen orb) is lack luster at best.
    Our movement damage is terrible in a day where every other class can move and dps with little to no penalty.

    For everyone else saying mage damage is fine because I topped charts in my guild... either everyone else in your raid is not playing with the same skill level as you, or you were lucky top 20 of fire mages that had amazingly good rng.
    Agree with this totally, esp the last part.

  14. #174
    Bloodsail Admiral Nathyiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The tooltip also includes Water Jet...
    With a blue post saying to not take it into account. All of this was already discussed on the 5.2 PTR topic ...
    The answers is 42
    -------------------------
    Nathyiel, TempteÐ (sargeras-EU) - @Nathyiel

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    With a blue post saying to not take it into account. All of this was already discussed on the 5.2 PTR topic ...
    My point is that you can never trust the tooltips. Just like how CM shows 1.2. This goes back years, the tooltips are never reliable.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    No, it's neither harassment NOR ninja'ing to roll on any item the system allows one to.

    Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with the rogue.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    My point is that you can never trust the tooltips. Just like how CM shows 1.2. This goes back years, the tooltips are never reliable.
    No, but simple tests will be reliable, in the event blue posts and patch notes (hey, they don't mention the fb change that had been on the ptr, maybe it's been reverted?!) don't satisfy you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •