Deleted

Primordus 25 normal mode

How does this go ? What are the dps dividements ? on the sides or so ?
    I just don't get it, the blobs are so high hp and boss get's mutated lvl to fast..
    With the purple pools won't go away when standing in it.
    This feels like a wall tbh.
    Basically 1 or 2 shotted all previous bosses but this one is HARD
    Kinda only have big questions for this fights lol.
    Any tips or help ? cheers.

Like you said purple pools do longer despawns when someone eats it. They also move slowly towards primordius and if they reach him you gain 10% health. Therefore just kite primordius every so often.

You needs 5 stacks of buff per player to do any significant damage on the boss. Adds until 5 stacks, boss, adds until 5 stacks, boss, repeat.

Deleted
    so basically you just ignore the adds once you have 5 stacks ? not even helping your raid out to kill it easyer ? just nuke boss once 5 ? every man for himself ?

What we did was to put 2 people at every spawn point of the blobs, and make them kill them asap and then get mutated about the same time. What me and my partner did was he took all the mutations from first blob, i took second, he took third (fully mutated now) i took fourth (fully mutated now) and then we nuked boss.

Remember, from each blob corpses you can get 2-3 of the GOOD mutations. Once you reach 5 GOOD mutations you will go FULLY MUTATED and can do normal dmg on boss instead of 25%. If you try to get more GOOD mutations after the 5, you'll fail. If you absorb blob corpses after the 5 GOOD mutations, you'll get NEGATIVE mutations, that'll give you decreased, haste/crit/mastery/stat instead of increased haste/crit/mastery/stat.

Everybody should get fully mutated about the same time, and once you go fully mutated BLOW ALL SHIT AND NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF THE BOSS! You might want to blow Bloodlust here, or by the end of the fight since the raid dmg will increase by the end.

While nuking boss COMPLETELY IGNORE THE BLOBS!
    Let boss absorb them and mutate, its ok.
    Once your mutation has gone away from expiring you go back to the blob spawning point you were assigned to in the beginning and quickly get fully mutated (you and your partner should only kill 4, or 3 if you're lucky with many stacks of mutation from one kill) You and your partner should help eachother since you'll lose mutation about the same time.

We were like 10 seconds away from enrage timer when he died.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-03-07 at 11:53 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Yeah we quickly realised you will not be killing all the slimes, nor do you need to.

Just kite the boss slowly in a circle around his room to move him away from purple slimes. Have a warlock/boomkin and whichever tank isn't tanking the boss (his dot damages the slimes) continually kill all the slimes that are chasing the boss from behind. This will leave a huge supply of red slimes that your DPS and healers can walk over to get to 5 stacks easily. Once a lot of people have 5 stacks pop lust and nuke the boss. We just a huge amount of slimes hit the boss and it was easy to heal through with 2 healers.

I blinked and we one shot this boss.

I feel like his HP is not set to the right mode or something -_-;;

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I blinked and we one shot this boss.

I feel like his HP is not set to the right mode or something -_-;;
    bugged today it seems like.
    don't think his damage reduction buff works at all so you always do full damage, then when you're transformed you do 75% more damage

Yeah something changed. We were working on it yesterday, testing things and practicing heroic strats and it was actually getting close to enrage time.
    Today it died in 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Yeah something changed. We were working on it yesterday, testing things and practicing heroic strats and it was actually getting close to enrage time.
    Today it died in 2 minutes.
    lol, nice bug XD it took us pretty much all of enrage timer to kill him.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Our DPS basically ALL got #2-15 rankings, lol.

/shrug Normal mode is normal.

Here is the speed in which the boss is being killed. My guild is Harmonium we raided and got to 20% the night before, http://worldoflogs.com/zones/Throne_...rimordius/10N/. Definitely bugged if your guild is good enough to get here pretty much a free kill.
    Last edited by Cantoo; 2013-03-08 at 06:00 PM.

Of the 25 logs, we have the 2nd fastest kill right now.

The first guild did it in 1:04? o_O And the other top tier guilds don't post logs, etc.

Seems he can bug out sometimes and not have 75% damage reduction O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Jaja View Post
    Seems he can bug out sometimes and not have 75% damage reduction O_O
    Looking at the damage done portion for the boss, no one is doing any until about 1:30 in. We didn't have him heal nearly as much as some of the other kill logs show, we only had to do 775M compared to most kills that went 850M-1Billion.

So you made it past Durumu's retarded shadow maze but you cant figure out Primoridus?

Lol?

Be constructive not abusive. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-03-08 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    bugged today it seems like.
    don't think his damage reduction buff works at all so you always do full damage, then when you're transformed you do 75% more damage
    We were informed that he was a walk thru kill, free loots. Our first attempt (10man tho) was a pull to get basically familiar with the xform and see how things unfold. We had 2 players all of the sudden doing like 500k dmg about a minute in and were highly suprised. We did wipe, did some research to figure out how that happened and how to duplicate it for everyone. Next pull and all subsequent pulls we could not duplicate it. So, I've conclued it was either hotfixed as we were working on it OR it's buggy and just rng if he doesn't get the 75% dmg reduction buff. My guess is we'll have to do it the 'long way', so that's how we are preparing for tonight.

Kills prior to 3/7 were affected by a bug in which you would still have 35% reduced damage on Primordius while Fully Mutated. Since then it has been fixed and you are technically seeing a properly working encounter, however undertuned it may be.
    Last edited by toshax; 2013-03-08 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toshax View Post
    Kills prior to 3/7 were affected by a bug in which you would still have 35% reduced damage on Primordius while Fully Mutated. Since then it has been fixed and you are technically see a properly working encounter, however undertuned it may be.
    source? i'd like to know why and exactly why etc.